Amber opened his large eyes as the bottle was placed on his lips. And on instinct, he began drinking, staring up at Enzo with sleepy eyes. He blinked sleepily before looking at Dax, hearing his deep rumble of a voice. Anders looked at the baby, before sighing heavily. There was no way she'd want to raise a child when she realized just how hard it was. "Fine. But you have to stay here. And no, you can't have help. You want this baby, then he's your responsibility. You have to feed him, find clothes that small, stay up all night when he's sick, teach him how to talk, all of that." She told him, before standing up.

Bella knew that Anders thought Enzo would probably get stressed out and let the little baby go. But...Once Enzo made up his mind about something, he stuck to it. She sighed before looking down at the baby. "...Well, he needs some clothes, he can't stay naked forwver~" She giggled. "I guess he can have some clothes custom made."

Frowning as her parents wandered out, the lack of trust from them was a little humiliating-- but she couldn't blame them for it. She was just 16 and she'd hardly showed great amounts of responsibility so far in her life. She'd spent most her teenage years lounging about in bed or having sex, so she was hardly the ideal person to care for a child-- but she was determined to prove them wrong.

Her parents had proven everyone wrong when they made plans to take over the world - why couldn't she prove them wrong and show them all that she could, in fact, be a good, loving mother?

"...I can do this by myself, Bella. They said I can't have help," she mumbled, protectively holding the baby to her chest. "H-He's mine, not yours. I can do it alone."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: ForeverRed
"...Well, I'm his aunt, right? I just want you to know that I'm here for you, whenever you need. I mean...They didn't take over the world alone, they had each other. And they didn't raise us alone, they had each other. So they can't expect you to do this alone. Just know that whenever you need me, I'm here." Promised the girl, leaning over to peck her sister's cheek.

And for the next few months, it was mostly Enzo taking care or Amber. And Amber proved to be...A difficult child to take care of. Some days he was quiet. So quiet that people would think he was sick. Other days he'd wail, cry and scream nonstop. Nothing would stop his crying, no matter what. It was difficult, but he had his days where all he wanted to do was stay cuddled up with his mother. He was sweet and adorable.

Anders had tried to do some research to find anything on what Amber might be, but all that he found was an ancient text about winged people, that were man-eaters. Other than that he hadn't found much. Amber was now finally the size of a regular newborn. Still very small for his age, but at least it took two hands to hold him except for one. Amber was sitting in front of the fire in his play pin, quietly shaking his rattle. It was his quiet day, he hadn't said a word all day.

For those months, everybody would have expected Enzo to struggle, especially when the child was hardly an easy baby to care for. One day he was an angel; the next crying his heart out without any desire to be comforted. Any parent would struggle, so for a teenager who had been told that she wasn't to receive any help, many were just waiting for Enzo to give up and head out for some much needed relief. They expected her to be a mess, stressing out and unable to accept the responsibility.

So proving everyone wrong was the most satisfying thing Enzo had ever done.

She wasn't a mess, nor had she struggled that much. She took to the role exceptionally easily, and she made motherhood look easy, especially when she'd done it all herself with no real outside help. Many thought she'd be unable to maintain her glamorous lifestyle, but oh, she'd made them out to be embarrassingly wrong.

She was currently sat opposite the fireplace, every inch of her done to perfection. Her blonde hair was in waves, her makeup applied beautifully, her nails manicured and painted with gold nail polish and she donned a beautiful Grecian dress that hugged her in all the places she wanted it to. With her high heels on and a glass of champagne in hand, she had managed to balance motherhood perfectly within her life, which won her a lot of admirers - both from men who found her more attractive than ever, and women who admired how she kept up her appearance while being a dedicated mother.

Of course, her and Nash were over at this point, but she didn't really care that much. Amber came first these days.

Anders walked into the living room, looking at his daughter and...Well, his grandson he supposed. He thought Enzo would have given up, and went back to her partying lifestyle. He didn't expect her to still be taking care of the small winged creature. "Good afternoon, and how's little Amber?" He asked smiling as he walked over to the play pin, looking down at the adorable baby.

Amber looked up at him, shaking his rattle. His black eyes, that resembled owl eyes softened a bit looking at the rabbit. He reached his little arms up, wanting to be picked up. Anders picked him up, before looking at Enzo. "...You know, I could babysit tonight, if you want to go out tonight, maybe party? You've earned it."

Having been happily reading some gossip magazine, mostly looking for pictures of herself, she peeked her head up when noticing her father enter. She adored her parents dearly, but seeing Anders pick up Amber like that didn't sit well with her. She was protective, and so quietly moved to take her son in her own arms instead, playing with his hair.

"Why would I want to do that? I've got nobody to go with and I'd much rather stay here with my son," she mumbled underneath her breath, refusing to glance up. "I think you and Dad need to go out though. Reconnect again, actually work on your marriage because, let's face it, it's not great, Pa."

While it seemed to be a comment that meant to distract away from her, she did have genuine concerns about her parents' marriage. Since Anders expressed a desire to be in touch with their family, Dax hadn't been in the greatest place with him, picking arguments and distrusting Anders completely.

"I'm fine. Focus on yourself and stop... interfering with my life. I'm honestly fine, jeez."

Grimacing from the comment on his marriage, he looked away from his daughter. "Your father and I are fine..." He mumbled, moving to calm down the little stirs in his stomach. He was a few months pregnant, yet again. They already had ten kids, and one grandchild, yet here he was ready to welcome more into the family. He was a true rabbit.

Amber looked up at his mother, his big eyes wide as he reached to pull her ears curiously. Any chance he got he would pull on her ears. Flapping his little wings, he cuddled into her, closing his eyes. "Sweetie," Anders began. "Why don't you go out with Bella~? I want you to have fun. I know how it is when your baby is just born and you just wanna spend time with them but just go and have fun~!"

"I don't want to, can't you shut up about it already? Bella's boring. She doesn't drink, she doesn't party like I like to party-- just fucking shut up, Pa. I'd rather stay with Amber. You never went out with Pa when we were little, you were always in the house all the time. Why are you so eager-- stop fucking interfering in my life, okay?" She snapped suddenly, going from sitting calmly to glaring at the man. She would have moved out by now into her own place, presumably one of the castles her fathers had built in the kingdom, but she was forbidden to do that. One of the rules about her keeping Amber was that she had to stay where her parents could watch her... even if it was slowly making her hate them for constantly interfering like this.

"I don't want to go out. Do you want me to get drunk and act like a whore, is that it?"

"Watch your fucking tongue." He bitterly snapped, glaring at her. "I just wanted you to go and have some fun. You're just like that damn father of yours, always yelling for no reason! I just wanted you to have some fun, but fine. Just stay and take care of him." He grumbled storming off away from his daughter. He had enough on his plate, he didn't need her getting all angry when Dax literally yelled at him every day.

He didn't know what to do anymore. His seventeen-year-old daughter never listened, his seventeen-year-old son left home to become general of an army they no longer needed. Sure they had rebellions here and there but they were easy to handle. And then his husband was angry about him wanting to reconnect with family. Life was fucked up.

Amber looked up at his mother before pulling at the corner of her mouth, indicating that he was hungry.

Enzo did feel a twinge of guilt hit her the moment her father stormed off like that, but it was easily forgotten about when her son pulled at her like that, smiling down at him. Besides, Anders wasn't someone who held a grudge with his kids - buying him some chocolates and telling him how loved he was would win him back around easily.

Though, Enzo did want to head out. She didn't want to go and party, but going for a walk down to the grand park in the middle of the kingdom, where she could sit on the swings with her son, seemed like a good idea. She liked to just walk down there sometimes, spend some time outside away from the noise and constantly shouting in the house.

So, that's what she did. After feeding Amber, she grabbed a blanket and simply waked out the house without bothering to tell anyone where she was going. She was only going for a half hour walk, with Amber in his stroller. She didn't think she really needed to tell them all she was going for a simple walk.

"Enzo?" Called a deep voice, obviously surprised to see her. On her way to the park, stood Peter. He donned casual attire, obviously meaning he was taking a day off from work. He owned his family's many companies so off days were rare. His thick blonde hair wasn't styled to perfection. It was messy, clear clue that after he gotten out of the shower he just let it dry as he got dressed. He looked good, he didn't look bummed out or anything.

He glanced down at the baby in the stroller, realizing the rumors about her taking care of an unknown creature was true. The dragon looked back at her, offering an apologetic smile. "...You look pretty...Um...Hey...I know this is really late but...I'm sorry about the night at the bar and...And the night when you...Came out. I feel like a total jerk. And tell your boyfriend I'm sorry about how I acted. IT was immature of me."

"You mean when you called me a fucking whore and insinuated I broke people's hearts for fun? It was months ago, I mean-- whatever, Peter," she shrugged, refusing to glance up at the other, knowing if she did, she'd just be filled with anger and she'd rather avoid that. She'd held onto the comments for a few months now, with them always lying at the back of her mind, but she was trying to forget about them.

"Nash? He broke up with me. Something about how I wasn't fun anymore or something-- he was a dick. Mind you, he was fucking gorgeous, so I don't regret it," she laughed under her breath, moving to sit on the swings, holding the baby close as she swung a little, making sure not to go too fast or high. "It's whatever, Peter, I'm over him-- and you. I'm fine. I have Amber, I don't really need anyone-- no offence."

"None taken, I wasn't hoping to get back together. We tried, we didn't work. I was...I just didn't want to leave you with bad memories of me, but it seems too late for that, huh? Again...I'm sorry, I was drunk and hurt, and being a complete dick." He mumbled before looking at the baby. Crouching down to get eye level at the little thing on her lap, he smiled a bit. "So this is Amber? He's causing quite the scandal."

Amber looked at the man, before nuzzling into his mother for protection. He never really liked new people, and that wasn't going to change. "What are you going to do when he et's bigger and learns to fly? I bet he'll cause you trouble then." He chuckled. "I mean, just think about his terrible two's. Your little brother Zac used to set things on fire, I wonder what damage he'll do." He joked, sitting on the swing beside her.

He was trying to be nice, she knew that. He was being polite and friendly-- but she didn't really ask him to be, nor did she want him to sit beside her and act like that. It was quite clear how uncomfortable she was by it when she shifted as far away from him as was possible. Hell, she would have left-- but she didn't think she needed to. She had come into the park first and her parents owned everything.

Why should she have to leave?

"...You know, I'd rather be here alone with my son. I don't really need you interfering and blabbering on, to be honest. You can go now. Apology accepted, whatever," she mumbled, rolling her eyes as she began bopping her little boy up and down on her knee. "He doesn't like strangers; I don't want to talk. Why are you still here?"

"Jeez, frosty much? I was just trying to be nice. I'd like to be friends if that was an option. Look, I'll go. I was going to say I'll buy you that silly pistachio ice cream you used to like so much, but if you prefer to be left alone, that's cool too." All Peter wanted was friendship, nothing else. Not even dating. But she obviously didn't want to be around him very much.

"He's a cute kid. though." He mumbled before standing up off the swing, dusting himself off. "It was really nice seeing you, Enzo. You look great. Glad to see you've matured."

Really, Enzo struggled to understand how she ever even liked Peter. He was annoying, far too nice and far from the sort of men she was finding herself attracted to these days. If he expected her to be anything but frosty, he had deeply underestimated the situation. Somehow managing to force a smile, she moved to smooth down Amber's hair, finding it kept her from snapping so much. Having a child did help her mature... somewhat. She was still flippant and rude to those she disliked, and apparently that included Peter these days.

"Thanks for the sarcasm, dickhead. It was a pleasure seeing you again. Made me realise how awful you are," she smiled falsely, rolling her eyes to herself before placing her son back into the stroller. "I'm going for a walk, seeing as you've completely ruined the park for me,"

"Awful I am? You always knew I was awful, I mean you started out hating me anyway. It's a shame you've matured, I would have kicked your ass at my game, I've gotten pretty awesome. But you'll never know. And you can stay at the park, I was leaving anyway." Laughed the man, rolling his eyes as he left. How they started dating was beyond him too. Enzo was always an ass to him. How did they ever get along?

Amber gurgled a bit, those being his first words of the day. He flapped his wings a bit, but of course, they didn't lift him in the air. They were underdeveloped, he'd have to wait until he was older to be able to fly.

Silently smiling at the small baby, she bundled a few blankets around him, just to ensure that he was warm. It was getting late and the cold was really setting in now Winter had set in. In fact, she knew she probably had to get home when snow began to fall. Snow was rather rare in this kingdom, so the fact it had started to flutter down was at least a signal to head on back, even if she didn't really want to deal with everyone bickering over dinner.

Although, what should have been a ten minute walk home didn't occur. She didn't arrive home within the hour, or the hour after that and, even when dawn broke, she still hadn't made it back-- though her family weren't worried. Many assumed that she'd just reverted to old ways, found a man to sleep with and stayed at his place.

That was partly true because she was now stood outside Peter's grand home, knocking weakly on his front door-- though she wasn't there to sleep with him or there for any romantic reason. Rather, she was there because she had been attacked, violated in ways she really didn't want to go through, and his home was closer than the castle was. She really didn't want to walk home, having to pass the kingdom whilst being bruised, cut and with her clothes all torn. It just wasn't something she wanted to do, so even despite the harsh words she'd sent Peter last night, she'd rather turn up at his place than trek home through the kingdom.

With the stroller having been stolen, she had to silently clutch Amber to her chest, at least thankful he wasn't hurt. She'd been petrified that the two men that attacked her would take the baby and hurt him in some way, or kidnap him and sell him for a quick buck. The fact they hadn't noticed him was a blessing.

A butler opened one of the grand doors, blinking a bit at the sight of her. "Princess?" He whispered, before allowing her in quickly, before going to notify his master. Peter came down from his study quickly, already in his night clothes and silk robe. Ice blue eyes widen at the sight of her. Sure they weren't exactly on friendly terms, but like hell was he going to turn her away when she looked the way she did now. Rage filled him, wondering who had the nerve to attack the Princess.

"Jerome, run a bath for the Princess, please. And get her some clothes, as well as clothes for her son." He instructed his butler, and the butler went off to do just that. Quickly walking over, he bit his fist, trying hard not to loos his temper. "Do you remember their face?" He asked her, wanting to know exactly who did this to her.

"...Do you not think I could handle it? I killed them, it's fine. I wasn't going to let them get away with fucking... using me," she retorted sharply-- though at least, this time, her anger was justified. Sitting carefully down, she refused to even loosen her grip on her son - if she was deemed protective before, she was doubly protective now. Trying to at least smile, as though she didn't look a complete mess, she rested her long legs up on the footstool once sat back on the couch, relaxing as much as she could.

"Some... dragons, that's all. Not everyone accepts me yet, which is... fine. Doesn't mean they should attack and violate me, but... whatever. I killed them, they're dead, it's... not good, but I... guess they assumed that they could do what they wanted without me fighting back," she mumbled, forcing another smile as she gently peppered her son's face with cute kisses. "It's not a... a big deal, I just didn't want to go home looking like this. My parents would just lose their minds if they knew some guys-- I don't want to use the word. You know what I mean. I'm not saying it."