Decent Into Darkness (OOC)

S

SuperOtaku

Original poster
It.jpg

Horror/Survival RP

2 year's ago in 2010 New york city went silent after one final hectic and clearly terrified transmission of horror. But when night fell, we never had the chance to React. They spread over the united states like a plague killing everyone they could find.They lived in the darkness struggling to find there way through the light. I seemed as though sun light hurt them, which meant we still had a chance. 2 Years later they have taken over, But we are fighting back, and we are fighting back. We spread during the day, and when night falls we bunker down and hold the line. When all else fails we cannot. We can't let them kill us, we must survive. If we fall now all of humanity is lost to those things. My name is Dante and i lead one of the only surviving groups of people willing to fight back. Me and my people have just made it to New York and were going to try and get to there nest. We will most likely die before we can do it, but if we can get to there nest, we may stand a chance at taking back our world.

Okay so the basic idea is This starts in New York with these creatures coming out through the subway systems and killing, MOST, everyone in new york. There not vampires they don't suck blood, there like subterranean monster's that have finally came to the surface. The picture up top shows what they look like ^__^, well face wise anyway. They mostly hunt , outside, during the day because sunlight hurts them but you can sometimes find Brutes, Which i will discuss if i get enough interest in this, which are rather strong and have a much higher pain tolerance. You will play a Role in a Rag tag group of people banded together to try and take back the country. There will be two NECESSARY ROLES, i want them to be best friends of my said character who is the leader of the rag tag group- and if one of them would like to be my Lover That's what i really wanted. But there will be no sex just the romantic tension between lovers. There will be implied sex such as when everyone goes to sleep but for the sake of those RP'ing with us i don't want it going any further as to not make anyone shy away.

Now onto the RP mechanics involved in this game. We are not super humans we are not super soldiers, we don't have exoskeletons, or any of that bull shit, for the most part we are just plain old civilians. So i don't want any John Rambo's in this RP who have 12 years of combat experience as a US Delta Farce Marine (Yes i meant Farce). This is Survival Horror. Yes we have guns, and yes over two years we've learned to use them in our own civi sort of way, but we don't have military training. Maybe some police officer survived who helped with the basic police training. Also do to the Survival aspect, i expect your character to have weaknesses, to need to drink water and eat food. That will always be a constant mechanic. Within a day's time we need to eat at least once a day, to keep ourselves from collapsing. There fore you will need to keep track of the food and water you have on you at all time, if all you carry is a canteen and some granola bars, keep track of how much you drink and how many you have left. Now onto the Horror aspect. During the day, we are FAIRLY safe and can scavenge and move freely as a squad, but at night, things get very dangerous and one wrong move could end up killing your guy, and i will kill your guy if i get the chance. I want the night time to be very hectic and suspenseful, you need to watch each others backs and keep your lights on. They won't scare away the creatures but it will help you see them.

Rules

1. Respect my authority. What i say goes. I am mostly lenient but i have to keep the reins and keep things going sometimes ^__^.

2. Have fun, and respect each other, this is a co-operative RP you need to work together or i can guarantee you you will Die Off Fast.

3. Keep the sex to a none or at the very most simply Imply it happens once everyone goes to sleep.

4. Keep OOC conversations in the OOC ^__^

5. Keep cussing and vulgarity down when in the OOC

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Height:

W
eight:

Gear: (canteen, candy bar, Ipod, Flashlight, etc.)

Weapons: (Most of our weapon's will be scavenged so keep that in mind no fucking prototype weapons or super rare ones)

Personality:

Bio: [At least one Paragraph]

Accepted Character Sheets

Please note that you should only have one OOC per the same RP-plot. Be sure to contact the RP mods if you'd like to get more traffic for your RP, they are more than willing to help.