Decaf-Flower-Nerd's Beginning.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Decaf-Nerd-Flower, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Hi there! I'm new here but not really new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for about three years now?

I'm interested in a lot of styles of roleplaying from horror to romance I will most likely always find something I like. Recently my favorite roleplays have been crime based ones along with lots of drama involved in them.

I tend to use a lot of Asian face claims as my current interests center around Korean, Japanese and Chinese movies and music. So please understand that.

I'm excited to see what sort of stories take off on this site! Lets become great friends.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku.

3. Welcome! May the Force be with you!

4. Hey welcome. Crime dramas are great. What are some of your fave east-Asian movies? I like Farewell My Concubine and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

5. My favorite ones right now are 'Enemies in Law' and 'The Silenced.' But the movie 'Hope' is up there well too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh hey there! I've been roleplaying for about three years, too. I don't much care for horror and haven't RPed crime/mystery much, but I am somewhat obsessed with American crime TV shows. :D The only crime-based RP I know much about on Iwaku is the Murder Group. Might be good to check out. :)

7. Annyeonghasayo!! Welcome to Iwaku!
    Wanted to give you some Korean love!
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.