10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
hollyweird.png

You are invited (or snuck your way in) to the COOLEST New Years Party in Hollywood. Anyone who is anyone will be attending this party. Getting their booze on, dancing it up, singing karaoke, making lasting and/or forgettable connections in the Hollywood scene. Play an actor, a director, a stage hand, a waitor, a homeless bum, a reviwer - play anything and have an excuse for being at this party!

This Charp is a SOCIAL Charp! Interact In Character and enjoy the evening roleplaying if you are like me and don't have any New Year plans. 8D You can post a character bio here in this thread OR come masquerade style and keep your identity secret from other players until the end of the night. The universe is a "supernatural secret" one, so you're welcome to slip in some supernatural elements - but remember, in this universe no one believes or knows that stuff is real!

Hollyweird is a NEWBIE FRIENDLY CHARP! That means you be brand spanking new roleplayer or super old and just wanna have fun roleplayer, and you will be just fine. If you have ANY questions about Chat Roleplay or this plot, just ask! I only ask is that you not be a game breaker - that means don't do anything too crazy that will screw up the roleplay for everyone. (Like aliens invading or ninja attacks.) The Game Master has a plan and a plot. Play in to it and not against it. ;D

THIS ROLEPLAY STARTS ON WEDNESDAY THE 31ST @ 8PM CENTRAL TIME AND ENDS WHEN THE GAME MASTER PASSES OUT. IT WILL BE LOCATED IN THE LOBBY ROLEPLAY CHAT.

YAAAAAAAY!

I'M PLAYING CHRISTINE HEWITT THE HIT NEW ACTRESS FROM THE MIDNIGHT VAMPIRE MOVIE FRANCHISE. 8D

And now she can't get a job because she's tainted by the movie series even though she's a great actress. >:[

Just a reminder, this is TOMORROW! 8D

>:) So ready for this.

Whether I join will depend on my level of sobriety after midnight.

Reactions: Dawn
Oooh, 6 minutes!
I've decided on going masquerade style!
10705-girl-face-mask-masquerade-blue-eyed-0303.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This starts in about two hours! 8D

Erh mah gahd XD 2 hours wait.. *pulls a lame party popper and attempts to sit still*

THIS IS STARTING NOW IN THE LOBBY! :D

Aww, I'm late... and never done a Chat RP before. :( Sad day!

Come jump in anyway! <3 this is till going for a few more hours!

I feel like it's too late to join. ;--; That and I'm worried I would be bad.

I feel like it's too late to join. ;--; That and I'm worried I would be bad.

Never too late, and no one is bad! ^o^ my charps are designed for even charp newbies!

The charp is over for tonight! Thanks to everyone that showed up, and I hope you guys enjoyed the surprise ending! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.