Death's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Intruding " said the voice of Draco that stood outside of the small house.

(Nope not yet. Anyone could have written it)

(rewind the RP to library)

She blinked as she started reading from the book "The knight who's name is lost in the ages, his age unknown only those who walk in the shadows know. This man arua is grim and dark and his whisper said to shrivel up a tree in the middle of summer. His eyes flashing that of a blue that is colder then ice himself. Many claimed to have seen this man his figure of that of the shadows and his face more haunting then that of a demon. Everyone who had seen him seem to never recall all the details as their memories seemed to have gone slight making it blurry to them. All they know is a black horses hooves trotted away into the moonlight of the night"

Last edited by a moderator:
Chane sighed, but nodded "I see. Say, miss. Do you have any books on the era's that were before ours?"

She blinked and nodded and gave him a small black book that had fact about things that had people, places things around the country side from 50 years ago.

Chane chuckled "Thanks, i will use this but i was more looking for something like a hundred plus years old."

"we only have one book, and its not one i like others taking out so if you want to take it out promise you will return it as it is given to you" she said slowly.

Chane nodded "I'm not gonna take it with me. I'll write down or memorise the info i need and leave the book here"

She nodded and took him into the back room and dusted off a shelf and took off a book with a skull on it. its black cover in leather, golden letters filled the page and you could have sworn there was something strange about this book. it was title was History of earth.

old-book.jpg

Chane was a bit shocked as he didnt expect the book to be like that. "Thank you. I will be careful with it." He took the book and laid it down on a table. He then opened it and looked at the first page.

Much of the history was known already but some was different, altered to tell a hidden story of those who's deaths where stopped by a strange man but no one knew who this was. on passage said " One stormy night, a man on a horse, a horse blacker then that of night trotted down the street his hood kept his face hidden. His horse stopped near a stream where a girl was laying, he crotched low touching her head and then left. next day she was alive once more. The black horse rider that forever haunts history"

(My friend i;m sorry to be the one to tell you this but saying crotched is something very diffrent from crouching. The latter is beinding your knees and balancing on them. Crothing is punching someone in the dick)

Chane felt like he was onto something and walked over to the librarian girl "Say, miss. Have you read anything about a myserious black horseman who reverses death?"

(really wow o.o)

She looked at him slowly "Me ? I have heard rumors and stories of the man but other then that nothing much " she said slowly as she checked abook out for a young boy and smiles gently "There is a local wise man in the town he lives up the road in the old manor up there. If you want to learn more about that myth he would be the guy to see" said slowly looking at him with a soft smile.

(yeah, i thought i'd tell you xD)

Chane nodded "Thank you. Could you be more specific with the location i tend to get lost in this city a lot.."

"down the road about a mile and go left at the road split. down there for a mile and then after that its a big house you can't miss it"she smiles as she sat down slowly.

Chane nodded "Thank you very much. You've been a great help." He took his leave and began to walk down the road the girl had pointed him at.

there was a large house not far away it towered above the city. a great knight lived there but retired and old he was, but wise as well.

Chane reached the mansion after a long walk and banged on the door while straightening out his clothes.

Chane bowed his head "My name is Chane Harlowe, sir. I've come to ask you something"

Status
Not open for further replies.