Death's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
(i could if I like to but really don't want to)

She raised eyebrow "death can't be seen by human eye. i doubt your friend saw death" said slowly looking at him slowly.

(just askin)

Chane shrugged "I dont know what he saw but he saw someoe catch him and the ride away on a black horse. Thats all i know. and it sounds a lot like this death guy"

"many people own black horses" said the female looking at him and eyes widened slowly "Draco?" she asked surprised. A tall man with sharp blue eyes and strange clothing with symbols on it was walking over slowly "hello my dear friend" he said slowly, his voice was chilly and smooth.

The feeling he got by looking at the man and the strane colour of his eyes made a chill go down chanes spine "Hello, sir. My name is Chane" He introduced himself "Since i just heard your name i thought it'd be appropriate to introduce myself"

"My name is Draco nice to meet you" he said slowly looking at him and then at the book "the book of Death eh why read such a book?"

Chane looked at the book and then back at the strange man. "Well a friend of mine told me a man riding a black horse saved him. the strange thing there was that he jumped from a several stories tall building, yet the man just caught him"

Draco blinked and nodded slowly his long black hair shines gently and said "very interesting. death isn't someone many humans have seen. Anyway I do need a book young maiden. a book on dark magic " said smiling gently and she nodded leading him off to the back room.

Chane frowned "Thats interesting. Dark magic may eveal some info about death too"

She came back out and Draco had the book and walked out to her black horse with golden mane.

Chane shook his head and rubbed his eyes "Something's fishy" He muttered to himself "I hope you dont mind me asking, but who exactly is that?" He asked the librarian

She smiles gently "His name is Draco he gave the book that i just read first page" said slowly looking at the book that was written in red color of blood.

He nodded "Yes i know that. But do you know more? Like where does he live. and if he rides a horse that means he must be someone of status"

"He never talks about it, We know he travels but seems to have a small house on the outskirts of the town" said slowly looking at the window slowly.

"Do you have his adress? He asked for a book on dark magic so he;d be the type of person to know about death"

He fistpumped and hissed "Yesss." then turned towards the girl "Thanks, love, you helped me more than you could ever realise."

She blinked her eyes nodding gently "any time" said slowly. Deaths small house was covered in black stone with strange writing on the outside

Chane went over o the house and approached slowly, carefully and examined the strange writing.

The writing seemed to glow slightly. Inside he would find little but he would find a small book that had many names. His name was in the book and under his name said "saved"

(Wow, you're revealing the plot quickly. was this intended from the start?)

Chane read the book and put one and one together. This man either was death or had very strong connections to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.