DeathByIcecream

D

DeathByIcecream

Original poster
Hello im DeathByIcecream aka Jeff im not a complete newb to roleplay but i aint the most advance roleplayer, im not to good at having 100's of characters tend to stick to 2 or 3 , I look forward to roleplaing with all of the others on here.

Bit more info on me;
I am a 3d animatior that is my main hobby, i also love listening to music all sorts but my favourite has to be dubstep and club r+b, I have roleplayed before but like i said i aint the best im used to txting so you may notice a few text words i will edit if i see them, I am a friend of Aira's known her for years so ill run most my posts through her before i let it be posted, if there is a problem let me know .

My favourite colour has to be Blue and Green.
Im 17 turning 18, and leaving college to go do a apprenticship in 3d animation and games designs or a uni course still deciding.

If your intresred i have a tumblr page, facebook, youtube and twitter account.

Hope you have learnt enough from this post if not just message me im a friendly person. (I wont bite, well not that much:wink:)

Heya jeff, yay you joined! Welcome. If u wanna run your posts through me that's cool ^^ Although I haven't really done a lot either =) as you well know. But if you think i'm fit to do that role i'll gladly take it.

I hope you enjoy Iwaku =D

Aira-chan (H)

Welcome! Diana just ran an update so we look all fancy and such now -pops collar- Anywho! This place is grand. As you can see we have various roleplays. You can jump in or do sign ups! There are different genres and such. If you just want to chat there is Cbox. Many of our crazy members regularly attend Cbox. =p

I'm Celeste! Feel free to message me if you need anything^.^

I don't want to die by ice cream! ;___;

Nice to meet you ! :)

If you're a friend of Aira's, you must be very creative and exciting ,D haha.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I love ice cream!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Icecream.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We have an art section here that you should totally put examples of your work in. :D

Since you're new and all, here are some other helpful places for you to check out!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting~

Hope you find everything all right but if not, feel free to ask for help!

Hello DeathByIcecream/Jeff/Fluffy.

Great to have you, and if you anything like Aira, I will definably like you. :) I'm Church, but I seem to have become known as Churchy around here. Anyways, I certainly find 3D animation quite interesting, and it's great to get to know someone who does it.
Note: Dubstep=Awesome.

Wait, wait. You are friendly? Why are you going to rip me to pieces then! :O

If I die some day, indeed, by ice cream, I will haunt you through those dreams that float above your head during the night.
And then turn them into dark Night Shade mares of horror.
And you will shed tears of spikes and pin needles.

I WAS PLAYING POKEMON, USING HAUNTER, SO I THOUGHT THAT UP RIGHT NOW. 8D
Welcome welcome.
Staci.
Me.
That's a name.
Mine.
You are here.
Enjoy.

Hey Jeff, I've seen you in the cbox a few times now but I'd like to welcome you properly! Welcome to Iwaku! We're glad you're here. :) Most people are very friendly and having a great time, so you're in a good place, and we're glad to have you here!

Hi Jeff. I'm Ozzie! Glad to see that Aira is bringing her friends here. My favorite color is green, too!

If you'd like to get some roleplaying advice, you should check out our Academy. You should also totally share some of your 3D design work in our Writing & Art Museum!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.