Death to the infidels!

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Isabellas have been informed by a certain someone who's name must never be misspelled that they are on the DARK SIDE! Isabellas don't want to be mean any more.. They feel bad enough about the whole Nazi invasion of last Spring. They just wanted to show how superior they are.. But noone understands how Isabellas think any way. Isabellas have learned equality is better! Communism is stronger than Fascism!

Isabellas have to be nice now like someone who's name must never be mispelled! Isabellas now stand for equality and love! We pray to our Messiah Joseph Stalin for forgiveness!

We smite all sinners with the sickle of truth and smite all infidels with the hammer of Communism!

We must all march in straight lines for the new world order! Peace love and equality!

Death to the bullies and sinners! Isabellas don't want to be black anymore! We don't want mean people and bullies to make people commit suicide any more! If you are mean YOU WILL BE SHOT! If you are a bully YOU WILL BE SHOT! If you try to commit suicide YOU WILL BE SHOT!

For that last point doesn't that defeat the purpose

If the Revolution has the right to destroy bridges and art monuments whenever necessary, it will stop still less from laying its hand on any tendency in art which, no matter how great its achievement in form, threatens to disintegrate the revolutionary environment or to arouse the internal forces of the Revolution, that is, the proletariat, the peasantry and the intelligentsia, to a hostile opposition to one another. Our standard is, clearly, political, imperative and intolerant.

*Executes isabella for being associated with DerpDerpistan*

I am hereby staging a coup'de'etat

I hope I spelled that right.

I'm afraid that....

YOUWILLDIE.png

Let Liberty Prime tell it how it is...

Isabella is the ultimate definition of failure.

Better dead, than derp.

BETTER DEAD THAN DERP!!!

*Executes Nic for his association with the nation of DerpDerpistan*

DERP MUST DIE!!! DERP MUST DIE!!!

What are Asmo's chances of being cool?

It was a wonderful toilet.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SHOES?

...I don't know where I'm going with this either, DERPS.

Damn it man you know not to stand in the way when I get into execution mode!

*Executes Pao for Derp-Heresy*

You never stand in front of the guy with a flamethrower...never.

I stand in front of things i damn well feel like standing in front.