Death to Agasaria!

I fell to the grounf, and rolled to get back on my feet, Yari ready to attack or block what came next. I was a bit swcuffed up, but otherwise I was perfectly unscathed. I knocked Hrothulf's attack aside with Yari's shaft, bringing it perpendicular to the cleaving blade, and it hit squarely in the center. The sound of the metal hitting the strange crystal of Yari creating an oddly sweet and musical note, and I shoved the blade away and took a step back, needing to regain my momentum before I attacked again. I didn't take my eyes off of Hrothulf's cutlass for a single moment, and I was prepared for any movement. The men fighting just feet away from us faded into the background, the sound of their clashing blades disappearing. "You always were full of yourself Hrothulf. Do you truly thing a single person makes a difference? Our armies have bested you before, and they'll do it again, you bastard!" I yelled, and then spun toward Hrothulf, bringing the blade around myself, useing the momentum to add to the horizontal slash I intended to deliver.

The City Guard of Musari were springing to action. There was no time for ordered formations, or to get airships into the air to board the Flagship and retake it and the Sky Admiral. "The Emperor and Senate are under attack! Tarvannan forces have attacked the palace! I want every soldier from here to Tosa district here to help take it back! Get your asses in gear!" A Captain called out to several soldiers, they quickly bowed and rushed off to deliver the message to their respective commanders. He then pointed as several rows of archers marched forward, and took aim at the flagship, more than ready to bring it down. "Take aim at the external engines! Bring it down before they begin firing upon the city! Do it one engine at a time, the Sky Admiral is still on board!" The Captain, commanded, and the archers took aim, and sent several flaming arrows flying. The engines were lightweight, but the Tarvannan's had created protective formations around the vital machinery. The Captain looked around, and saw an elf. "You. Elf boy! Do you delve in engineering magic at all?" he asked, clearly beyond caring about formalities.

Hrothulf was impressed how quickly Rokku responded to his attack. The Agasarian had fight in him, this pleased him. He began to circle his blade while moving around Rokku. "I thank you for taking notice in my confidence, Young Hizori. You're armies may have bested us before..But with the power of your precious Airship..The one with the Sky Admiral on it, and our new found powers over the undeath..There will be an army greater than Agasaria's..EVER WILL BE!" As Hrothulf imbued his blade with dark energies. "Yes..The ancient blade shows itself..My family's power will always remain strong within the legacy of Ontario!" Holding the sword up above his head as it began to spark with dark purple bolts.

"YES! THE POWER...IT IS UNLEASHED NOW!"

EREMIS
<hr>
"E-Excuse me?!" sputtered Emeris. The audacity! He growled, clearly wanting to cleave the man's head off with Dansyr. Never before had a human been so insolent as to call him "Elf boy." "Alright, pitiful human, I'll take light of your offense this day. But have the gall to call me elf boy one more time, and you will see just how much of a boy I am" he said, slicing through the air with Dansyr. The blade screamed and came to a halt right at the commander's chin, quivering ever so slightly.

"Do I look like a human to you, commander? What reason have you to think that I have delved into this engineering magic at all? My people are people of the land." Emeris' words dripped with venom, even when he had sheathed Dansyr once again. Even if he tried, he would not be able to leap to the airship from the highest point in Musari. "Get me up there and I will take care of those men for you. Do it quick. We've no time to waste."

Eyes narrowing at the men guarding the engines, Emeris whispered quietly and grimly. "There are lives at stake and Dansyr thirsts for the blood of the wicked."

Issac looked at the chaos ensuing and quickly focused to the action happening right now. He blocked one of the soldiers attacks and pushed him back. He acted fast in throwing some of his discarded armor at Hrothulf with his levitation. He knew it would probably miss which is why he took steps toward him and got ready to aid in the fight against Hrothulf. He readied his sword and jumped at him hoping the blow would connect.

I felt the energy ripple through the haft of the spear as It slammed into Hrothulf's sword, which the wretched king held up as if it was nothing. I stared hatefully into the man's eyes as he circled around me, but I never let mine drop from his. If I could have killed him with a glare, I would have. My eyes narrowed as Hrothulf called out to the Wicked magics stored in his blade, and my hatred for him and the entire Ontario family grew, if that were even possible. I glanced out the tall windows for only a fraction of a second, to see the airship now under assault from volleys of arrows. At least the word had spread. "Emr, latsufak aho sakam!" I called out, feeling the power of God flowing through me. Almost instandly, fire began to swirl and burn around my blade, its yellow glow illuminating me as if I were a spirit, ignoring the strong electric lights of the Senate Chamber. "Come Hrothulf. I am ready to kill you." I said, with absolute calm. The Red Lions sensed this, the Azu Agasaria, the calm of battle. This was the ideal state of mind to be in. No emotion. No concerns. It was far easier to enter this state while useing magic, but to enter it completely was nearly impossible. Still, I knew I was close. The Red Lions called out in a chorus, and redoubled their efforts, pushing the guard of Hrothulf and the undead back. One of Hrothulf's own guards, however, seemed to leap out and attack him. I quickly held up my spear and nonchalantly blocked the blade, knocking it back with what seemed little effort. "This is my fight. Go slay the Necromancer if you intend to help us." I said, my eyes on the Tarvannan king the entire time.

"Elves! Useless and cocky all of them! If we had the time to get airships up to board the ship, we would! We don't! Not in time to save the Admiral. Besides, you're overestimating your strength. If there were ten, twenty, hell, maybe thirty, I'd launch you up there in a catapult. But there's at least a thousand. You'd be overwhelmed in a Wyvern's breath, unnatural agility or not." The commander said, and then turned to shout more orders. Several soldiers brought forth cannon, and took aim at the engines, but did nothing just yet. "God...please don't make me shoot it down...That things the pride of the fleet..." the commander said, shaking his head.

Hrothulf glared back into Rokku's eyes. The two had their own beams of tension fighting to win over the other. Unfortunately, Rokku was going to win this battle. However, Hrothulf's strength is far stronger than the Agasarian's now. He could hear the airship being assaulted by multiple men. It pleased him to hear the sounds of victory nearing, yet when Rokku called out another spell, his attention was drawn back to the diplomat. Seems whatever spelled he did has given him a temporarily boost of strength. "Well, Rokku Hizori, if you insist on dying so soon..The Agasarian Empire will remember you for dying with some bit of worth..And your..Silly God too. " A grin formed on his face as he "ALL THAT IS ME! GIVE ME STRENGTH!" Hrothulf focused, as an aura of dark energies formed around him, swirling into the sword. He lept forward at a blinding speed towards Rokku.

Meanwhile...

Yorik was focused on keeping all the others at bay. He was constantly summoning some of the most hideous ghouls to ever walk the land. Did all of this feel right to him? Yes..Yes it did...He was doing this to redeem himself and grow in a better light. Yorik joined in the battle periodically clashing with the Agasarian guards by whacking the shovel over their heads and even jabbing it into their chests violently and unmercifully. The red in Yorik's eyes glowed brighter and so did his thirst for vengeance. For the first time, Yorik dropped his beloved shovel. He felt strange inside as he looked to his hands. They began to bloat and squirm un-human like when his palms opened up and out of his palms flew tons of locusts, and maggots creeping out of his body began to also swarm the room. What was this..power? Where did it come from? Did Yorik have it all this time and should he embrace it?.."Yes...YES..." Yorik began to laugh, his laughing growing stronger and eerier.

EMERIS
<hr>
"You are underestimating my strength, Commander. I would say the same about you humans, useless the whole lot of you. What say you that after this is over, we cross blades and I show you just how useless I am," growled Emeris. The arrogant side of him egged him on to find some way to get on the airship and show the commander that he was wrong about Emeris. Fortunately, the rational, warrior side of him recognized the severity of the situation and that even if there were only thirty armored men up on the airship, they were heavily armored and he would not escape unscathed, much less now that the actual figure was around a thousand.

"What do you think you're doing? Stop being sentimental!" yelled Emeris. "Useless human. If you don't shoot the thing down, you'll lose an airship, an admiral and you'll let the enemy escape!"

I stood as perfectly still as stone as Hrothulf charged toward me. I took a step to just barely be missed by the blade of Hrothulf's cutlass. I turned gracefully, but quickly to face Hrothulf as he charged behind me, and without a doubt would turn to face me. My face betrayed no emotions, but my eyes held his and refused to release them. I held up my spear, the point level with where his heart would be. I felt the dark energy pulsating from the weapon the Tarvannan king held. It was sick, wretched, tainted... a reminder of everything the Ontario did to deserve the hatred of their people and of all of Arras. Hrothulf could use his tainted magic, I had my own. I focused, and simply held my hand up, and released what seemed to be a dart of fire from my free hand. It traveled as faster than an arrow from a bow, and I quickly charged behind it, Yari level with Hrothulf's heart.

The Red Lion began faltering as the room began to fill with more and more wicked magic flowing from Tarvanna's newest underling. Many of the Senators has long since fled the room, and the Emperor and his personal guard had managed to almost make it to the exit, though not without making quick work of the ghouls that had attacked them. Emperor Kilvan glanced up, and could not conceal a smile. "Lunar Corp! Fire at will! do not relent!" A voice called from the rows of seats that surrounded the inner dais. It was none other than Lon Emant, General of the Lunar Corp. On his order, the sounds of a thousand arrows raining down on the enemy could be heard, none of which missed their mark. In an instant, five hundred arrows had found or nearly found their marks, killing a ghoul or wounding it. The Red Lions continued to fall back, especially now that some kind of insect swarm seemed to burst from the strange man, but they hacked and slashed left and right, thinning the numbers as best they could.

Elsewhere...

The Captain glared at the elf with as much hatred as he could possibly muster, and snapped "You want to get up their so bad? By all means. There's a catapult, go sit in the damn thing." He said, and thrust his finger in the direction of a row of the medieval style siege weapons. The men were loading each one with metal spikes the size of a man's head, far more deadly and useful that the stones that these machines once tossed from their bowls. "That ship goes down, so does half the small airships on it. Its a carrier for the smaller ones. If I shoot that thing down, it cripples the entire bloody fleet, so pipe down and stop telling me how to do my job unless you have a bloody useful idea ya damn conceited, self-worshiping jackass!" The commander then turned to the catapult engineers, and shouted several words in Agasarian. In a single minute, the catapults fired, flinging the spined orbs of metal across the Tarvannan soldiers, killing them but sparing the ship, though it barely seemed to put a dent in their numbers.

The young Hizori was quick..A bit quicker then Hrothulf expected. He quickly landed even though he missed, just to meet with Rokku once again face to face. "Good show.." The dark energies coursing through the blade into the slefish King grew stronger, Hizori noticed it by the way he was moving about. Hrothulf felt himself growing stronger with each swing and movement. Soon, Hizori would be powerless against Tarvanna! Heh..It would seem Rokku was resorting to his maneuver where he'd launch a spell then charge right behind it, ready to strike. Hrothulf stood in the blaze of the flames ignoring if they'd caught onto his person and clothes and just waited for Rokku to come close..Then.. BAM! Hrothulf shoved hilt of his sword into Rokku's abdomen.

"Not so quick though.."

His attention quickly diverted to see that their blasted Lunar Corp was here now..Damn it..Lon Emant..He grumbled and looked back to Rokku with a smirk. Even though arrows were flying everywhere. Yorik's ghouls and minions were taking the blows, groaning and screaming in pain while he, Yorik himself, stood there unbothered by any of the arrows. Hrothulf opened his arms and laughed out loud. "Now your precious fools with arrows are here! When will you learn..With my money and Death on our side..There is no way to beat us!" Hrothulf beckoned Yorik over, as he quickly hobbled over and held his shovel up while Hrothulf held up his sword. "We'll just keep coming back!"

Hrothulf fired a blast of pure dark energy towards the Lunar Corp, not really aiming for Lon in particular. The blast was wide and broke off into bits that still had deadliness to it. When the blast connected with the corps, they would begin to decay and rot..Turning into abominations that fell under Hrothulf's command as he ordered them to attack.

"Now..If you'll excuse me..Agasaria...I have an airship to tend to..Come Yorik!"

As the two left the room, but not before leaving more abominations, ghouls, and undead minions behind.