Death Note: The New Shinigami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we're trying to stick pretty close to the anime, I don't think I can really accept a sort of rare case like yours (same with making up new death note rules). HOWEVER. We do need a shinigami, so if your character was a full death god, it would be a completely different story. Sorry.
Okay, I understand if your trying to keep it somewhat cannon. I'll just make a normal shinigami then I guesss

@MattieLee
Thank you. I really hate to inconvenience you, that's just the style of rp we're doing. Would it be alright if you were Lisa's shinigami? We had someone else for that slot, but she dropped off the grid before we started the rp. If you don't want to, that's fine too.

Is this still open? And if so, what places? ^.^

The Shinigami
Szayel-Apollo-Ressurection-bleach-anime-16844170-533-730.jpg
Name:
Kurai
Personal Information:
After Ryuk's stunt I became somewhat confused, and honestly outraged, to let mere mortal humans gain possession of the notebook like that? How ridicoulously irresponsible, really it's a disgrace. Kurai doesn't really like humans much, in fact he finds them useless and they are nothing, just creatures with no comprehension for anything beyond their world. That's why I just don't understand why this human girl would be any different....

How did the Death Note end up on Earth?:
The girl caught my eye, she seemed somehow different from the rest of the crowd. Don't ask me why, it was such an idiotic thing for me to do but I decided to reveal myself to her, I thought that maybe she could do what Kira could not. I had a feeling that drew me in and told me that it was fate that this girl be given the notebook as a tool. For what I'm not sure yet but I know that the others must be disappointed in me, so am I. I left the notebook in her locker at her human school and her curiosity got the best of her as I expected, why would anyone drop the notebook? that's ridicoulous.

@MattieLee Accepted!

@ElBell
Yes, the rp is still open, because we still need some lower level (think Matsuda) detectives and maybe some civilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.