Death Note: Fatal Identity (OOC/Sign-Up)

Should there be a timing system for IC?

• Yes, it will increase immersion.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's too complicated.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Death note user too so i can't wait to have our intellectual game against one another... N/A >:)
tumblr_lrhnynsV721qg8azxo1_500.gif

Bring-it-gif.gif

XD I SHALL MAKE A FEMALE THEN

• Love
Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
I can imagine Toshiro and my character being similar to light and miss in the sense that they'll hang out a lot together ._.
My character is seemingly the lazy/sleepy type. However somehow manages to have good grades -because she makes her lazy days up after school or something- and even has advanced scores XD. She's also the slightly childish/cutesy type. So yay mood swings. l0l.
One point clinging to him, next point its a whole 'F.U'/quiet/lazy dilemma XD

I can imagine Toshiro and my character being similar to light and miss in the sense that they'll hang out a lot together ._.
My character is seemingly the lazy/sleepy type. However somehow manages to have good grades -because she makes her lazy days up after school or something- and even has advanced scores XD. She's also the slightly childish/cutesy type. So yay mood swings. l0l.
One point clinging to him, next point its a whole 'F.U'/quiet/lazy dilemma XD
lol i thought you were targeting everyone?

i see... i get your goal now.

<- Bitch heichou/kouhai XD
no worries. she won't know or speculate till later, plus its more dramatic when the two are like,"oshit, we in danger. he/she has a death note/shinigami."
I don't want my shinigami like,"OH YOUR FRIEND HAS A SHINIGAMI TOO--KILL HIM."
to me, its like a game between humans and shinigamis.

I leave for ten minutes and walk into a spam war.
OrsenWellesClapping.gif

[spoili]
1371211877_6n5m7pxpsj8.jpg
[/spoili]
I feel like using this as a shinigami.... but i feel like it bares a resemblance of sorts to yours o-o

[spoili]
1371211877_6n5m7pxpsj8.jpg
[/spoili]
I feel like using this as a shinigami.... but i feel like it bares a resemblance of sorts to yours o-o
looks cool i like it. Actually if you want we can be siblings in the RP? But you can still be against everyone.

The shinigamis or people? I planned for mine to be an only child tbh c:

The shinigamis or people? I planned for mine to be an only child tbh c:
ok then maybe our shinigami's can just have a connection because of there similar appearance?

Sure :o I can imagine competitiveness between them and a sort of rivalry of wanting to be better then the other. Maybe toshiro tries to solve whose killing the death note members as he feels the person is still lingering while my female character is trying to find another death note victim.

This is a way of competition between the shinigamis while their victims are in plain sight in front of each other. They wanna know whose is better based on choice besides intelligence. They do not help their masters with solving the case.

But then again I imagine my shibigami 'rare' as in sure his name flies around, but my character is like his third to fifth master LOL. But it wouldn't correspond with the contest idea. So I'm willing to toss it. these are just suggestions!

• Love
Sure :o I can imagine competitiveness between them and a sort of rivalry of wanting to be better then the other. Maybe toshiro tries to solve whose killing the death note members as he feels the person is still lingering while my female character is trying to find another death note victim.

This is a way of competition between the shinigamis while their victims are in plain sight in front of each other. They wanna know whose is better based on choice besides intelligence. They do not help their masters with solving the case.

But then again I imagine my shibigami 'rare' as in sure his name flies around, but my character is like his third to fifth master LOL. But it wouldn't correspond with the contest idea. So I'm willing to toss it. these are just suggestions!
either way i long for the time when we actually meet.

Alright, well, you guys do whatever it is you're doing here.

If any of the detectives involved with/knowing about the Kenji Matsuo case would like to interview Hisako, go for it. It would probably be a good idea for them to know each other so that when the "game" begins, it will be a bit more personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.