Death Note: Fatal Identity (OOC/Sign-Up)

Should there be a timing system for IC?

• Yes, it will increase immersion.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, it's too complicated.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, now I know better than to leave for an hour.
I can understand that a timing system can be very complicated, especially for those willing to keep track.
So, to ensure fairness, I will create a poll.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
Name: Akuma Chusuke
Alias (optional): Serpent
Personality: Outside his den of murder (Where he keeps the Death Note) Akuma, or Aku, is a playful personality who always makes a situation light hearted. He has many friends at his workplace and always seems to attract attention when he's out and about. When using the Death Note, he laughs to himself as he kills criminals. For during the age of Kira, he truly beleived in what he was doing.
Appearance:
art-anime-boy-909234.jpeg

History: Aku was in high school during the age of Kira, he fantasized at his idea of purging this world of impurity. Before hearing of Kira, he had been a very quiet and reserved individual, but after seeing what he was doing. Aku couldn't help but want to change himself so he could affect others. Within weeks his personality had totally changed. Suddenly he had become extremely outgoing. Now, at age 27, he is still very similar to how he was in high school, the only real difference being that he had a job now. But finding the Death Note may just change everything.
Shinigami who will accompany you: Kurakabuto
demon_monster_by_grimshady-d3gviyj.jpg

Name: Akuma Chusuke
Alias (optional): Serpent
Personality: Outside his den of murder (Where he keeps the Death Note) Akuma, or Aku, is a playful personality who always makes a situation light hearted. He has many friends at his workplace and always seems to attract attention when he's out and about. When using the Death Note, he laughs to himself as he kills criminals. For during the age of Kira, he truly beleived in what he was doing.
Appearance:
art-anime-boy-909234.jpeg

History: Aku was in high school during the age of Kira, he fantasized at his idea of purging this world of impurity. Before hearing of Kira, he had been a very quiet and reserved individual, but after seeing what he was doing. Aku couldn't help but want to change himself so he could affect others. Within weeks his personality had totally changed. Suddenly he had become extremely outgoing. Now, at age 27, he is still very similar to how he was in high school, the only real difference being that he had a job now. But finding the Death Note may just change everything.
Shinigami who will accompany you: Kurakabuto
demon_monster_by_grimshady-d3gviyj.jpg

Nice application! Accepted, and now I shall endure a panic attack from the lack of detectives :3

I was thinking I might also make a detective character if that's allowed, I noticed the lack of them as well.

I was thinking I might also make a detective character if that's allowed, I noticed the lack of them as well.
You are fully welcome to create a detective character if you wish.

Alias (required): Libra
Personality: Hyomi is extremely strict and treats many as if they were below herself. If one performs even a slight deviation from what she instructed they do, they should prepare themselves for a harsh scolding. However, this is because she is extremely intelligent and is excellent at picking up patterns in behaviour. This can be a downfall however, as if her opponent acts irrationally, she may predict an action that will never come to pass. Wasting time and resources on a fictional event.
Appearance:
fac7c8d7ee77b0_full.jpg

History: Hyomi had been in college for a year when she heard of Kira. Many times she wondered what was going on in Kira's head. After hearing of how many murders he had performed, Hyomi grew angry at Kira. He was evil, a killer, and needed to be stopped. When he was, she was happy, but knew she couldn't let something like this happen again. So, she joined the JNPA, so she could prevent such a travesty from happening again
Law enforcement organization: JNPA

Last edited by a moderator:
When will the poll end?

When will the poll end?
I will close it tomorrow.
Alias (required): Libra
Personality: Hyomi is extremely strict and treats many as if they were below herself. If one performs even a slight deviation from what she instructed they do, they should prepare themselves for a harsh scolding. However, this is because she is extremely intelligent and is excellent at picking up patterns in behaviour. This can be a downfall however, as if her opponent acts irrationally, she m
Appearance:
fac7c8d7ee77b0_full.jpg

History: Hyomi had been in college for a year when she heard of Kira. Many times she wondered what was going on in Kira's head. After hearing of how many murders he had performed, Hyomi grew angry at Kira. He was evil, a killer, and needed to be stopped. When he was, she was happy, but knew she couldn't let something like this happen again. So, she joined the JNPA, so she could prevent such a travesty from happening again
Law enforcement organization: JNPA
I like this application, but the personality section is incomplete.

Whoops, I'll finish that, Looks like it goofed a bit.
*Done

its tied so what are you going to do?

its tied so what are you going to do?
That is an interesting question. I would prefer to leave it optional, but I know that would collapse.
I will implement the time system if you are willing to be the official time-keeper.

That is an interesting question. I would prefer to leave it optional, but I know that would collapse.
I will implement the time system if you are willing to be the official time-keeper.
sure i don't mind helping people and keeping the time.

Although, i am interested in knowing who voted ''no'', so i can help them more.

still open? Also, if possible can i be a death note user whose against the other users?
UNDERSTANDABLE WHEN THIS IS REJECTED. DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY NO TO ME ouob
i'm willing to just be a death note user alone.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
still open? Also, if possible can i be a death note user whose against the other users?
UNDERSTANDABLE WHEN THIS IS REJECTED. DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY NO TO ME ouob
i'm willing to just be a death note user alone.
Yes, this is still open :3
And also yes, you can be a user against other users.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mvuyl0vO1M1ricjqho1_500.gif

HANA LAFAYETTE
Alias: Ku-shi. Individual unlucky number of 4 and 9 meaning to suffer and death.
Personality:
Hana in short, is very deceitful. From the outside she acts as this weird energetic girl socially who seems to always be laid back and cheerful. There are also the drops of laziness and sleepiness you'll see when she's in school during her classes which attracts even more attraction from other students besides her looks. Its her eccentric behavior, and yet somehow she is both accepted by appearance and found odd by her deceitful behavior. She over does the cuteness-overloaded-kawaii thing deliberately from time to time which others will catch but will often say,"Well--thats just Hana." and thus find it normal. Her pretend act is a childish, somewhat recluse otaku which half the population avoids, or still hangs with her anyways. Hana in actuality can be a serious girl, and in fact is pretty intellectual more than she's credited for. Hell, even if she's sleeping during her classes at this point--the sensei's won't care due to her often proving herself whenever they chose her unexpectedly to which she would get the answers right. Sometimes, after long nights of researching, studying, accusing, and killings--its Voodoo whispering to her for her classes in order for the girl to avoid making more of a fool to herself which often helps. But other then that she is still proficient, and vulpine.

Appearance:
Hana is only 5"3, blonde and rather curvaceous under her baggy heap of clothes. Her eyes are a nice deep blue color, so compliments about her looks are old news to her. Her golden locks of hair is about down to her shoulders or so and she happens to be very agile and flexible with proper/fair strength due to being a slight athlete as a child: Gymnastics, kickboxing, and signing up for dance. But now she's just plain lazy--and puts in effort when its needed (more like when she wants to).

tumblr_mvuy2ausyv1ricjqho1_500.gif

History:
Hana's parents are divorced. Her father lives in America in New York running one business while her mother runs another business in Japan--A clothing line preferably that is well known and popular for both men and women. Since she is of French and Japanese descent, she speaks fluently in both languages and thus can switch off dialects easily. Hana's mother lived in NY for years even after their divorce, as she was the one taking care of Hana. However since she wanted to move to Japan for a better opportunity to make her clothing line more international/diverse she was forced to leave Hana due to the reasons and process of having to sign her up and be eligible. It would take months after--But Hana was completely fine with being stuck with her father -as she was never under his care- and thus after some harsh and deep thinking, the dad took care of her.

Now that she's starting her second year of high school, Hana's mom is transferring her over to Japan. At first she was going to be assigned to a all-girls school, but with much persuasion and slyness Hana managed to get her way into being in a co-ed school that is fairly high standards. The funny thing is that she is known to being very doll-like appearance wise and somewhat known to being the daughter of Kimiko 'Kimi' Suzuki -her mother-. It still comes off as a surprise when she admits who her parents are.

Shinigami: Voodoo
[spoili]
1371211877_6n5m7pxpsj8.jpg
[/spoili]
Voodoo is a rather unique shinigami. For one, he actually has no name and goes by many. Two, He takes the form of many animals so that other death note users or shinigamis can mistaken him as an earthly being and also rarely had any known human masters. To begin with, Dyl is only his fifth master that shinigamis are aware he is serving. However over the years he has been living, he's had many master's to accompany, possibly over thousands or so. They don't know what she looks like though--or her name. They simply just know he is serving someone, and as usual whoever he is serving remains secret for the most part, and whoever catches him with her--Good for you. He could care less, as he is rarely seen with his Human.

However Dyls got spunk to tame him and control of bloodthirst unlike any other human he has met or known--Even seen. The man isn't as clingy towards Dyl like all shinigamis, So any death note user with the shinigami eyes or Shinigami won't recognize him as being anyone's pet in his animal form or real form. The man enjoys clamoflaguing in the human world and silently observing from afar, thus its hard to actually tell if he's accompanying someone from afar or just looking for the right master. He''s almost never near the woman.

His forms include birds, rodents, wolves, dogs, cats, and thats about it. They will all have white or black fur--even both as well as piercing red eyes, so its what sticks him out.

Other:
Dyl has a love of eating watermelons, To a point where even
She wishes to have one more shinigami. So that one can stay at her house and act as a sort of 'invisible spy' while the other can accompany and thus take shifts.
Since she has had VooDoo, Dyl Immediately tried hard to bond with it/him. The purpose was to know each other's mentality. As well as how to read one another's motives, tones, gestures and more importantly develop a 'link' or line of 'connection' to speak to each other mentally. This was more of a theory she logically believed in and it ended up becoming true and working. Hence as a duo if seen by other people who are able to see her shinigami, he or she will initially seem mute and no one will think they have any bonds. Just a quiet and/or cold shinigami with a 'energetic' yet lazy girl.

Laziness
[spoili]
yasuko-sleeping.gif

tumblr_n9c0a7HpVT1rcufwuo2_500.gif

[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
YAAAAAAAAAAA
EAT YOUR HEART OUT OTHER DEATH NOTE USERS
XD
I'm a Death note user too so i can't wait to have our intellectual game against one another... N/A >:)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.