2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Island Queen x Prisoner (ex military)

(Okay so most people should know Far Cry. Well I got the idea kinda from Far Cry 4 kinda however this is all my own just if it seems like some similar things than bam there you go tis why. Far Cry 4/ Terra Nova are my inspirations.)

Yc is Ex Navy Seal, Black ops etc. Any YC is framed for a murder (could of known something and they couldn't trust him not to speak) or commits a murder (intentional or not). He is taken away to prison, but not any prison. A special prison that selects a group to be dropped off on what is Called Death Island. They have sent many men and women to die on this island. This Island is mysterious, dark, and dangerous. It holds deadly, plants, animals (some may even be prehistoric),insects, and the two Tribes. From the outside the island looks beautiful and inviting. However it is a death trap and there is only two ways off death or find a way to get the helicopter to take you ( the latter doesn't happen often.).

YC is taken with 20 others on a plane. (I can help play extras) all are on there way to Death Island ( murders etc). You are shackled hands behind your back and have a key around your neck. You are dropped into the unusually warm water where you must unlock yourself or drown. After that it is trial after trial to survive, every man for himself. No one can be trusted, but it is better to travel in a group unless you run into the tribes. Tribe A The Sol Tribe run by a kind older caring Thief who runs the brighter happier side of the Island. Tribe B The Bas Tribe, the dark and evil tribe of the Island The Queen of this tribe is malicious devious and cruel. However loyal and protective of those close to her (AKA MC) She has been on the Island a long time. Fun fact about the island the longer you are on it the more you will not age. Each human becomes immune to aging and disease. However death can still come to you in very painful ways.

YC has some bad string of luck and runs into mine. The group he has hooked up with is surrounded and captured. They are brought back to the Bas Tribes home. YC must convince MC to not kill him and possibly make him part of her guard…..

(More to plot out but basics let me know what you think and if you are intrigued.)

Real FC
Be okay with starting
Longer posts 3 to 4 good detailed paragraphs