Death Eater Group RP

C

Cacoethes

Original poster
Heya. I was thinking about starting an rp with my favourite Harry Potter characters, and who are cooler than the Death Eaters? We would need people for all the major spots. This will, hopefully, be a rather violent, rather mature (in all sense of the word) roleplay, but it would be fun as well.
The Death Eaters I think should be included are the following:

Bellatrix Black Lestrange -- taken by ~Dark Disney~
Rodolphus Lestrange --
Rabastan Lestrange --
Lucius Malfoy --
Draco Malfoy -- taken by neptune
Severus Snape --
Fenrir Greyback --
Scabior --
The Carrows and/or Yaxely & Crouch Jr. (if you are so inclined)
It is also open to any original characters that are a Death Eater or an aspiring Death Eater that is above the age of 18.

I haven't mentioned a Voldemort/Dark Lord yet, and I'm curious as to how that whole thing should be figured out. So, I'm willing to accept and think over any ideas. Let me know if your interested by commenting. If you would like a place, then claim it before it's gone!

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god yeas I am in I would love to play Bellatrix Lestrange love love her

Your also missing scabior

Last edited:
Okay, great! We have a Bellatrix.

Also, I didn't add Scabior because hardly anyone knows who he is, but I can if you want. I mean, I only added the major death eaters (I didn't add Mulciber or anything either lol)

Okay, great! We have a Bellatrix.

Also, I didn't add Scabior because hardly anyone knows who he is, but I can if you want. I mean, I only added the major death eaters (I didn't add Mulciber or anything either lol)
I saw that and who doesn't know Scabior

I saw that and who doesn't know Scabior
Would you like for me to add Scabior then? I wouldn't mind and he's an interesting character. (Also, you'd be surprised at how many characters not many people know about. I mean, some people don't even know about Abraxas, but Abraxas was like the first Death Eater or something and Lucius' father, so idk)

Lol yeah See if someone takes him, if not I will and yeah I love Harry potter. The books more so then the movies.

Lol yeah See if someone takes him, if not I will and yeah I love Harry potter. The books more so then the movies.
Me too. Also, let your other HP fan-friends know about this (please), in case they are interested! :)

Definitely

I'd be interested in dusting off my Draco Malfoy. Can we use our own face claims?

Update:
I think that I would like to play as the Dark Lord. I thought that would be the first character taken (despite wanting to play him) and so, I left it open, but yeah. If you would like to play the Dark Lord, we could discuss it through a pm or something. Don't be nervous to ask questions! Thanks.

Hey there! I'm potentially up for this. Not a firm commitment, as I have several RPs underway, but definitely interested. I have a fair bit of experience with playing as Riddle/Voldy, and would be interested in the role, but if you want it I'd take Rodolphus, Lucius, or Cissy. Honestly, I could even double up if you're short on participants.