Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJae Writer Chick

Original poster
cooltext1749651580.png
Will You Survive This Curse?
Or Will You Die with the Others?

You are one of 5 people chosen every year to take the full effects of the curse 'Azventra', meaning 'Death of All'. The curse was placed upon Earth many years ago when Lord Resna, King of the Egyptians, disobeyed the gods. The Goddess of Life sent this curse upon the world and destroyed most of the inhabitants.
Most.
The survivors conjugated in a small town in Texas, where they built up a city. As people disobeyed the rules, they were kicked out and most of the outcasts died within hours, some survived days, few survived weeks. No one survived more than a year.
Every year, 5 people within the city are chosen to take on the curse as to save the rest of the city from the same fate.

Some survive.
And some die.

SPOTS LEFT:
(1 without curse.)

SPOTS TAKEN:
5 Cursed
4 W/O Curse

CHARACTERS:
8/10
Karsenays 'Kay' Drane (Cursed)

Daynin Zaesh (Not Cursed)
Zack (Cursed)
Aeryn Black (Not Cursed)
Demnise (Cursed)
Rainita (Cursed)
Jeremy Lane (Cursed)
Jason Black Crowee (Not Cursed)
Abel Snærson (Not Cursed)

CHARACTER SHEET~
Name:
Appearance: (Picture[Anime] or Description)
Personality:
With or W/O Curse:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unknowndb ~ Of course, I can reserve a spot for you ^~^ Take your time on your CS! I need to get mine up X)

Name: Karsenays 'Kay' Drane
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality: Shy, trusting, but has a short temper and holds grudges.

With or W/O Curse: CURSED

Name: Daynin Zaesh
Appearance:
391d3edc5a65eaa5d3ad11b8cc8fb17c1301697068_full-1.jpg

Personality: Friendly, understanding, overly-excitable

With or W/O Curse: No Curse

Name: zack (no last name)
Appearance:
Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1549514.jpg

Personality: frienddly, fighter, calm (most of the time) loves candy.
With or W/O Curse: Cursed

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to reserve a spot for uncursed please, if it isn't too much trouble.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Character: Demnise
Cursed
Personality: Shifts to shy and outgoing
Appearance: wears a black and white scarf that defines her hair
Bookbag, van shoes and a cream dress with gold brims

Reactions: Ekene
I'm actually fairly new to the site, not new to roleplay though. So I would assume I just post the Character sheet here, big step for me. I hope I can join :) It sounds like an amazing RP!

CHARACTER SHEET~
Name: Rainita (Rain for short.)
Appearance: (Picture[Anime] or Description): Very dark brown hair, brown eyes, usually wears long sleeved shirts and hoodies.

Personality: She lets her hobbies explain the way she feels about things, for she doesn't always have much to say. She keeps to herself so she won't become a burden to anyone. She's mysterious, and she won't let anyone close enough to ask questions. She seems to have it in her mind that the whole world is out to get her, she has always expected the worst as well as accepted it. She doesn't understand why she is the way she is... She has lost everyone, she has no one... She may not show it on the outside but she yearns for someone to need her. She's lost, as she has been for many years. She wants to be social and make friends, but she can't find the nerve to trust anyone. She needs help. Loves hard fruity candy. Is very ticklish, shy, doesn't say much. She loves animals.
With or W/O Curse: Cursed

Attachments

• pic_1402061171_1.jpg
    pic_1402061171_1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Reannieva ~ Welcome to the site! If you need any help, let me know and I'll do my best or point you to someone I think will be better at helping ^^" And accepted!

Aeryn Black, Red
Name:

Aeryn Black

Female

Appearance:

image_by_thefanficdemon-d7alz3d.jpg
2vx3vvb.jpg

Personality:

Aeryn is the rebellious one, as most teenagers are. There are only a few occasions where she can suppress her wisecrack attitude, sarcastic tendencies, smart alec thought train, and witty nature, especially when the atmosphere becomes morbid, grim, or despairing. However much of an idiot she seems to be, she's actually very smart, having an IQ of 146, and can be clever when she wants to. When she isn't plotting someone's demise, whipping out sly comebacks, and covering up her extremely high intellect to maker her seem normal, she can be very gentle, sensible, and sensitive. Aeryn hates being compared to someone, anyone who is able to do something better than she can, Aeryn being the 'Jack of All Trades', type of character.

With or W/O Curse:

Uncursed

Extra:
She loves a smoke, but does it rarely.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many spots are left? :) And what setting does this take place in? I know it is in a town in Texas but what kind of house?

SPOTS LEFT:
1 with curse.
3 without curse.

SETTING:
The cursed ones are sent out of the city to survive on their own, but they are faced by horrible plagues and diseases that are cast only upon them, along with the threat of natural problems such as starvation, dehydration, and lack of sleep.
The only two houses outside the city: [spoili]
IMGP6906.JPG

Run_Down_Shack_by_deviantmike423.jpg
[/spoili]

The people without the curse live in homes like this:
future-house.jpg
That can house up to 4 families of 3. There are about 20 of these homes scattered around the fortress town in Texas where everything takes place.

Reactions: Ekene
Shouldnt curses be treated respectively wheres T.T my respect

I would like to add more to the settings of the cursed. They are allowed to have an ancient Egyptian tamil coded sacred scriptured book. This will help ease the curse even though Demise is quiet about reasons. They also encounter with a spirit god named Odep that can inject the curse but cure it, only that their offer is to live with them in the endless void of eternity, trapped inside the treasure chest forever. He also tricks them with false promises, secrets, and crooked compasses he says to take it straight.

Cool right?! :)

The book is call Yozdn, meaning, "to lift"

The whole eternity thing has not been double encountered through, but I am sure someone can open their mind to more paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.