Death and a Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malina

Original poster
Rebooting my first roleplay experience here. I'd love to discuss ideas/plot lines you have but for now, here's the gist of what I did with my previous RP partner.

Death's a supernatural organization where special souls, granted the title of "Death Agents" are responsible for taking souls to the Underworld. It just so happens that this human's soul can't be taken because... dun dun dun... they mysteriously had the ability to absorb the Death Agent's powers, effectively swapping their places.
I suck at summarizing so here's the IC thread if you want a better idea of what went on: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...about-death-mahigan-peter-crimsonblood.63590/

Don't think that it has to be a carbon copy of that RP though, I think I'm fairly flexible and I want to be able to discuss any ideas you might have.

As for posting criteria, well I'm not the best poster around either. Once a week will do just fine. I'm not asking for paragraphs or one liners, just make sure I can read it and respond.

So yeah! PM me or respond to this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.