"Dear..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
"See ya" she giggles and went looking for her next class

James happily walks to his next class.... Later after school, James drives up to the manor at the top of the hill. 'Oh, I hope she wasnt lying about this one.' He pulls out his phone and texts her "I'm here"

After school her father came to pick her up and she told her she was going friend. he said sure but she need to get home by 11. she got change into a dress and let her long black blue hair out. she was puting on a little bit of makeup.when she got his texts and texts back "Comeing down" she then told the butler to tell her father she was gone. she came down and run out the door with a smile and soon finds him

He smiles "Hey there." He leans over and opens the passenger door.

She smiles as he opens the door. "I have to get home by 11 oclock my dad wont let me go an farter" she said geting inro the car

"Can do." He starts to drive. "Where to?"

she pulls out her phone and text "anywhere" she smiled up at him when she sent it

He pulls out his phone and smiles "I know an anywhere." He turns off a road onto a long dirt road.

she smirks and watch out side but befor she did her turned on the radio

"where are we i never been here before?" she asked him

"that is surprising." He pulls into a parking lot and parks. There are alot of cars around.

"whats going on?" she said looking around the lot

People usually come around here after school"

"Because I know a place where not many people are. Not as crowded."

she smiles and get out of the car and starts to run to where eveyone was walking in throw

Status
Not open for further replies.