"Dear..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
James puts his phone away and does pretty much everything except for paying attention.

Yuki was half pay attention to the tearcher and think about a song she pulls out her phone not leaving her eyes from the teaarcher texting "thinking about ts your favourit song now?"

He pulls out his phone and looks at the message. "What?"

she looks down and notice her error she not the best and that. she types again "what music do you like what song i maen!"

"Oohh. I listen to mostly classic rock. Some modern rock. And, oddly enough, some blues and swing. What about you?"

Dubstep techno oldy '90 80 70' muice and horror theams" she smirked at what tipe of music he liked now

He smiles a bit and responds "of course." The bell rings and he adds "Class is out. on to lunch."

unny me too" she texts and got up to leave for lunch "lets just hope i dont get lost in this new school of mine" she texted again then walks out of the room to find the lunch room

"cold lake school wird name right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"what?....... ummm ok......... I ahhhh..... got to go" she was bluhing s here in this school what the hell omg

(worst at naming things)

(could have asked me)
You run into James, standing still in the middle of the hall, shocked.

(you know what i was just about too lolz XD changing schools names)

"God we realy need tostop this now" she said then notice his face "whats up with you?"

"Uh... Just got a big surprise." He is staring at his phone, and on it you can see your messages.

She sighs and says "same thing but its a guy turned out hes in the same school as me" s didnt notice the masge and stated tonwalk away "well see you later i gusse?"

"Um... hold on...." he thinks 'if im wrong, this will be embarrassing'

s stopa and looks at him holding her phone out seening if she has any messages then looks at him "yes"

He makes a point of him holding a phone and starts typing. he puts his phone to his side, and yours buzzes. The message says "The~Dead~One?"

she gapes and types "Wolfy?" then send to hears his phone go off she then runs away from him. she never thought she would truly meet him face to face and there they were and she ran

Status
Not open for further replies.