Dear Santa... (what ridiculous things have you wished for?)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Minibit, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Whether it was in a letter, or on the old elf's knee in the mall, what outrageous things did you wish for when you were a kid?

I wished in all seriousness for a dragon when I was five. The next year I decided to be more real and wished for a hunting falcon

I also wished for a gun, a bow and arrow, and various swords

It's a wonder I didn't turn out more violent!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. World peace. Yes I was -that- kid.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I always wished for new feet for my mom, because she was always complaining about how bad her feet hurt her. Always tickled the mall Santa pink when I asked for that so many years in a row.

I remember also asking to have my skin turned blue. Permanently. >__>

• Love Love x 2
  4. I asked for crowns for my cats one year. O.O

And now this year I'm asking for a Ouija board.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sanity.

Mine is a bit depressing (the real thing, not sanity)

6. In all honesty, I'm afraid I cannot recall a single item I ever asked for from The Dweller In The North. I am certain that I requested several items of immense absurdity such as a robot horse, that seems like something I'd have become obsessed with at one point or another.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The U.S.S Enterprise. Because it'd be so damn cool to journey around outer space in your very own starship!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I never sat on a Mall Santa's lap! :D I was the kid who saw the Santa and screamed and ran the fuck away as fast as possible. I was terribly terribly shy. I didn't even know how to deal with my step-grandparents for years. I could barely talk to my own aunts and uncles and cousins. When people came inside the house I'd hide behind chairs. .__. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

I did write Santa letters though I'm sure. I don't really remember. I probably asked for silly things. I wrote Peter Pan letters asking to be a Lost Boy! :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. This year, I asked Santa for a thong.

HEY. EW. NO! WHY DO YOU THINK LIKE THAT, YOU SICK-MINDED PEOPLE?

I mean, a ukulele thong, dimwits.

Also, I remember having asked for my own venus flytrap when I was young.

And then, when I was 16, I wanted a cute, fit, nerdy, geeky, considerate boyfriend who just wants to play video games and watch television and movies and cuddle, but pshhhh, like Santa's elves knows how to make one of those.

• Love Love x 1
  10. We have a video of me asking for a shaving Ken barbie doll.

And nothing else. I was too shy to think of anything ><

When he asked what I liked to eat I said vegetables and cookies :p

11. I asked for a 300 ft. rollercoaster when I was like, 4. Haha crazy right?

12. I wished for a huge gummy bear. 26 lbs.
    And a chainsaw.