Dear Members,

A

AMA

Original poster
Hello to all who's new and not. Forgive my English tongue and little of the language that I've got. I've moved from Russia to U.S.A. not too long ago and still have issues understanding a few things. Would appreaciate corrections and guides with grammar and spelling.

I Role Played in groups and Role Played in chats. Have stuck with IMVU for a while and am not quite sure how to use or used to other sites.

Hope to make friends with you.

~AMA

Welcome to Iwaku, we have several non-native English speakers here, so you're not alone. Hope you have fun in your journeies here and if you have questions the staff is amazing and often the people in the chat room are willing to answer questions as well.

Thanks. Glad to see that I'm not alone. And I'll be sure to askfor help when I need it.

Welcome to the site!

I was just saying to someone the other day that I didn't think we had any members native to Russia.

Hope you enjoy the RP here at Iwaku and if you have any questions feel free to ask : )

Hi there AMA from Russia! Welcome to the site! <3 Isabella is a huge fan of Russia culture and music, so he'll probably love getting to know you!

From the Motherland, eh? Welcome to the forum.

Thanks a lot, guys.
I'd like to get to know everyone who's interested in befriending me or Role Playing with me. I'm willing to answer a few questions about Russia as it seems lots of you are interested.
Oh, and please feel free to correct me..... My English is below than the average of a high schooler.