Dear John Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inkheart789

Original poster
Alright, so I believe that is the name for a break up letter, though I could be wrong... Anyway, the basic plot for this is that a man goes off to war. About three months in the women he was engaged to writes to him and tells him that she has cheated and does not think the marriage will work.

This story will first be about him coming home and trying to get used to being a civilian again and being in a new state, since he did not want to run into his ex-fiancé. Your character could be a love interest for a man or have some other relation to him, it does not matter to me. I am open to suggestions :). If your interested in this, just reply below.

I'm interested in doing this with you, if you'd like?

Sure! Do you want to go the romance route? We could do something else, but I can't think of any good relationships right now

Well, I definitely like the idea of a romantic factor, but maybe, since it starts as him coming back to civilian life, perhaps she's like a psychiatrist for returning soldiers? So maybe it doesn't start as a romantic interest, but could easily grow into one?

That's a great idea. And maybe it's something that the army requires, so at first he is opposed to it?

Also if you just want to find a picture of your person that works,I don't need a long description since it usually builds during the rp.

That sounds great.

1hwd90.png

Her name is Jessica Owens

And I'll make the thread now, want to start at the first session?

Damien Smith:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.