Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Apparently Mommy is on her period..... what's a "period"?

Dear Diary,

TK must have mistaken my emphasis with the word Period XD. I still <3 her though

PS. Showers daughter in gifts!

Dear Diary,

HUZZAH GIFTS FROM MOMMY

Dead Diary.

Today TK started a thread that confused me. I got angry then took a nap. When I woke up I drank some coffee then read it again. I still think I am confused, but I need to post something....somewhere. So yea, I decided to post in the thread at risk of being ridiculed for my confusion.

Dear Diary,

today my mom made a lovely dinner of things we had sort of around the house. Fresh cherry tomoatoes, marinated chicken, pan broth, candied onions, broccoli, and angel hair pasta. It was a very lovely dish! It made me think of OK! I thought he might like something like that!

Dear Diary,
Finally past the whole TK issue. I think. I was talking to Angel today, and she started hitting things with a frying pan... I'm not sure why, but since she did not hit me with it I accept this as a form of affection toward me and continued on my conversation as though nothing happened.

Dear Diary
I'm not entirely sure WTF kitti is talking about half the time, but it might be this Crown Royal that's impairing my ability to hear.

P.S. Mur for the Mur God/Goddess

Dear Diary,

GMK destroyed more new Murrines today.... I keep telling him to be gentle...but.... well....

The worst part? He ran out of weapons, so he started using pens and pencils.....

I'm writing this log with my murrine's blood....

T.T

Dear Diary,
TK smelled strangely like blood today. I tread lightly, fearing it might be that time and was a little afraid that she might kill me should I misstep or say something she found in some way offensive. Made it out alive, so I suppose it was a successful day.

Dear Diary,

I tried my hardest, but Kitti still is reluctant to come near me. Ever since she tried nomming my ears, she's seemed so distant. I just don't know what to do....

Dear Diary:
TK should just be more upfront with her feelings, and she'll realize that we all lover her, no matter what time of the month it is.

Dear Diary,

Almost killed GMK when I found him killing another batch of Murrines....

Please, give me the strength to NOT rip his eyes out.

Dear Diary
Please show TK that it takes several attempts and a lot of Trial and Error to get even one Murrine right, those that fail to meet the standards shall meet a violent end

P.S. Don't tell her about the reynard murrine I'm making her for her birfday.

Dear Diary,
GMK smells a lot like blood too. I'm beginning to worry. Either he's a trap and it's HIS "time" also, or something else is going on. I feel a little worried walking around now, and I am partially tempted to sniff passersby. Could this perhaps be a new cologne that is all the rage? But I think not. Investigating further may be necessary. Until next time, remember these words! I know there is something amiss o.o

Dear Diary,

.....Kitti was sniffing my underwear when I came home today....

0.o

Dear Diary,
Blast! TK caught me searching for cologne! Now she probably thinks I'm rather odd, but that's all right. I believe I have found the answer. MURDER! I must quickly gather evidence and approach Diana o.o

Dear Diary,

Diana wound up dead today... and Kitti smelled of a strange new cologne....

Dear Diary,
Diana kept going on, be sensible, she said... but no! I could not! She tried to wrestle the evidence and then... well, tragedies will happen. TK was out snooping around, but I do not think she saw me. Later on, she was sniffing me strangely, and I realized that I now smelled of blood. I am now sitting very close to TK, smelling of my new, very powerful perfume of Japanese cherry blossoms. Quickly! Must hide the diary before she looks over.

Dear Diary,

I'm writing this as I look over Kitti's shoulder and reading her Diary....

....Aw fuck. Why did she say those horrid things about me on page eight?!

Dear Diary

TK Mur'd on me today...not sure what to do