Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Karsikan seemed a little lost today. Almost like someone mur'd on him or something. I suppose my prancing around shouting "MUR" didn't help.

Dear Diary

I love it when clover prances around me and Mur's...It' makes me want to Mur inside with her.

Dear Diary,

GMK got a TOS violation today.....

Dear Diary,

Maaan TK is smoking hot... She makes me MURRRR everywhere.

Dear Diary

Clover now carries around dead bodies and gets paid for it. I'm not sure whether to be intrigued or afraid.

Dear Diary

I think GMK was drunk today, he kept cursing and talking about "heresy"

Dear Diary,

I was sick of cleaning up dead bodies after GMK, and Clover was drooling all over the place because for some reason, all hell breaks loose when I forget that clothing is necessary.... So I had her pick her jaw off the ground and told her to help me carry the bodies.... then I got a splinter in my foot, so she had to do it by herself. Apparently GMK saw her, but not me....

Dear Diary,
I'm not sure why, but TK seems to be stressed lately. She was yelling about trees and how obnoxious their wood was when I saw her, hopping around like some sort of demented bunny... It was worrisome but I think she's noticed me avoiding her recently and I couldn't have her thinking I dislike her, so I spent nearly an hour today removing her splinter. I was late for mod duty (her day off, of course!) and had to sort Rory's costumes as punishment..

Dear Diary,

I helped Kitti on her shift since she helped remove my splinter!

But sorting Rory's costumes weren't fun.