1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Dear Apprentices... OOC and Signup

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hirondelle, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Signup Status: OPEN
    IC Thread: In the works!

I want to make something different than ye olde Hogwarts or other magical school rp. I want to make it a little smaller, more personal as we put effort into each of our post and make our best to have fun. Basically, I want to make a roleplay where my character would teach your muggle-raised one how to be a witch or wizard.

That's what I want, now, let's get more in depth with the matter.

Seeking about four other players, this will be in an era where magical communities regressed to small familial clans after a close call from being discovered by muggles. We will start by each of our characters being from a similar area, that this may be from Europe, the Americas, Asia or even Africa depends on what we choose. A nameless town or area would be best, and as such I merely ask that your character start as an eleven years old muggle-raised or Muggleborn wizarding child.

Now, here is the character template:

Name:

Appearance: (Use a description, please!)
    Personality:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.