Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
I just want to say that I know I feel wholy selfish and terrible that I even feel this anxiety. So it just doubles it.

So about a year ago, I moved all the way from America to Australia to be with the love of my life of 10 (soon 11) years. We've loved moving in together and mesh very well. I had a job at a cold call center for two months then lost it and been jobless sense. It was had to get a jib because my Visa was in my way. Now, 2019 and my visa has changes and I may very well be able to get a job.

Right now, I'm happy in my life. I get to roleplay everyday with my bestest friend im the whole world who lives in America. I love roleplay and it means a lot to me. So much so.. I get anxiety when I know I can't and withdraws when I don't. This only happens with ny best friends RPs.

We're not doing bad in money, but I need a job if we want to save up for a house and eventually have a kid. I'm terrified that when I get this job... I won't have time anymore to hang out and RP with my friend anymore. This bring me to full panic and tears at the thought. Don't even get me started at the thought of how having a kid will change that.

Basicly, change is coming and I'm scared of loosing what I have now. But I know I have to move forward.

The anxiety and panic somtimies feels unmanageable.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Joan
Start learning time management skills now. You can fit everything you want to do in, but it takes planning, commitment, and sometimes practice.

I suppose, but the time change is very hard. My morning is their evening. So they are just getting off of work, while I will be just going to work. So... It's the fear of not being able to hang out again. There isn't a whole lot time management skills can do for time zone and work.

I suppose though, planning get together would be something we could try, but that is something we will see when we see. Still, the rationality of the thought doesn't really quell the anxiety of never seeing or getting to do long role-playing sessions again. Thank you for the suggestion.