Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
So, I'll keep this short and simple. I'm hoping to do an rp based around a girl (who I will play) that is deaf and can use sign language to communicate. My idea is that, when she was younger she was bullied by a popular boy (your character) severely throughout school (getting pushed around, harsh words being said and written to her, and perhaps even her hearing aids getting stolen and broken). Because of this, the girl became isolated from everyone and was often alone as a child.

Suddenly though, one day she left school and never came back having transferred out of the school for reasons none of the students knew. Years pass and the boy starts college, seeing none other than the same girl he used to bully in elementary school.

From there, this could go a number of ways. It could go the 'I've changed and want to make amends' route, or he could still have that bully in him and takes to bullying her even now? It's something we can discuss over PM. Just shoot me a message if you are interested. Thanks :)

Reactions: DeerPrince
Hello! ^-^ If you're still looking, I would definitely be interested.

This reminds of the movie "Koe no Karachi", if you've ever seen it.

Still looking for a partner if anyone wants to try this plot with me. Please pm for details.