Deadpool RP? Always Looking! :) MxM or MxF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Previously Syd
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Hi there! I'm just going to start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm female, 20, and from England - I've been role-playing since I was about 13, and I love doing it :-)

Now these are the general rules (don't worry, there aren't too many):

- Please be 18 or over. This is definitely a comfort thing and I feel betrayed when I'm lied to. Also, this roleplay will probably have mature romantic scenes off-site so there's another reason for this rule right there. Your gender doesn't matter.

- Please be active. I'm on quite a lot, so 4 or more replies a day would be great. Anything less, and my dumb brain gets distracted.

- Length. I'm looking for short, detailed, but quick responses. Something I can reply to on the move.

- Mediums. I don't roleplay through threads, but I do use: owl, pm, kik and email.

Plot: There admittedly isn't a whole lot of plot, since I tend to enjoy the boring slice-of-life sort of stuff. However, I was hoping that I could play Deadpool (in this RP, he won't be disfigured) and these are the pairings I'd be interested in!

1. Deadpool/Spiderman

2. Deadpool OC girl. Maybe you could play his younger and more reasonable girlfriend/lover. My character's appearance will be Ryan Reynolds, while I envision YC's appearance to be Elle Fanning. Sorry, I just love her as an actress right now!

3. Deadpool/Wolverine

Message me if this catches your interest xxx

Sure! Message me please.

Deadpool/OC girl or Deadpool/Spiderman sounds good to me ^-^ if you still looking.

Awesome! Pm me please? :-)

Hey! Could we possibly do a Deadpool/OC rp? I'm also open to playing Peter if you really want a Spiderman/Deadpool rp! I'm around all the time lately so just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.