Deadman's Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hako Rice

Original poster
You are the 'entertainment.' You are the "play things" and you will be for life, or, should I say "after life". Welcome to your new hell, this is the new way that the boss 'Satan' wants us to work pest like you. From now on, you will work this Dead man circus until you are allowed to leave...work long and hard enough, and you will be able to some day, not that that's happened in the past three eternal years I've been here...but by the blank stares you are given' me, I'm guessing you understand...so all I need to know is, what's your name? And...what sins did ya' commit till death, or simplified stuff, how'd ya die?

Okah was an average fellow, he was slightly chubby and a little cowardly. He stood in front the desk greeter, who happened to have tiny horns on his head. Okah was confused, hoping that this place that everyone talked about called "Hell" would be a place of endless torture and suffering, yet here he was about to be greeted by a "greeter" at an office...."Well hiya kid! Aren't you a little young to be gettin' yourself killed? But that's not my concern...Anyways, answer these few questions and your free to go. Ahem. Number 1: Your name? O-Okah. Number 2: What sins did ya' commit? Uh..I don't know, m-maybe like Sloth? I don't really do much...I only died in an explosion, I don't know how or who did it...Wow kid sorry for that but haha! An explosion, and what, your like 13? Pffft...well I gotta put you to work, so how about you come with me.

Okah followed the little demon all the way to two doors, a little too big if you analyze the place for a while...but Okah didn't mind...he's in Hell, that's pretty sad, plus he is only thirteen years old...anyhow the doors opened, and Okah walked through..."Uh..what is this, a...circus?" "Correct my boy! This is called "Deadman's Circus" The leading provider of entertainment in H.C.E or "Hells Corporation of Entertainment." Starting now you will be working here, too bad your young...now you have to be manager...I WANT you to take care of your actors in this circus, you do that! And you can be free, disappoint the crowd and I will take your legs...g'day kiddo~" "O-okay sir....heh...manager? I don't know what to do, but I guess I gotta get going." Okah walked towards the front of the circus, where he opened the tent sleeves and walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.