DeadMan Wonderland

DR Nakamura

Not hearing the Door open Yoshi begins to think to his self ~ of course it was not going to that easy~ a slight smirk came across his face. " i admire your persistence" he says continuing to fill out some forms. When Rin takes a seat on his desk he trys his best to ignore her. " thats ok " he says after Rin says she could help him. He signs when he hears her comment about more pleasure , Yoshi leans back on his chair and gives her a smile " please Ri..... ah what are you" He was taken off guard from seeing Rin unbutton the top of her shirt. " miss Fugiku .. I " he says with a nervous tone , Yoshi trys to go back to his paperwork but stops when Rin begins to lean forward. He does his best to keep his eyes off her chest

Hearing Rin say his name made Yoshi slightly blush. " you seem ok to me" he says fixing his glasses. He takes her holds her hand before she could touch his face. " rin" he says before signing again . He looks into her eyes and places his other hand on the left side of her face " please stop this" he says as he caresses her cheek before buttoning her shirt back up " you are very beautiful miss Fugiku , you really are are" he says as he finishes buttoning up her shirt. " you dont need to expose your self , for me to see that" he says before leaning forward and kissing her cheek . " i hope you find someone tells you the same thing" He stands up from his chair " now if you would excuse me" he says before walking towards the exit.

DR Nakamura

Not hearing the Door open Yoshi begins to think to his self ~ of course it was not going to that easy~ a slight smirk came across his face. " i admire your persistence" he says continuing to fill out some forms. When Rin takes a seat on his desk he trys his best to ignore her. " thats ok " he says after Rin says she could help him. He signs when he hears her comment about more pleasure , Yoshi leans back on his chair and gives her a smile " please Ri..... ah what are you" He was taken off guard from seeing Rin unbutton the top of her shirt. " miss Fugiku .. I " he says with a nervous tone , Yoshi trys to go back to his paperwork but stops when Rin begins to lean forward. He does his best to keep his eyes off her chest

Hearing Rin say his name made Yoshi slightly blush. " you seem ok to me" he says fixing his glasses. He takes her holds her hand before she could touch his face. " rin" he says before signing again . He looks into her eyes and places his other hand on the left side of her face " please stop this" he says as he caresses her cheek before buttoning her shirt back up " you are very beautiful miss Fugiku , you really are are" he says as he finishes buttoning up her shirt. " you dont need to expose your self , for me to see that" he says before leaning forward and kissing her cheek . " i hope you find someone tells you the same thing" He stands up from his chair " now if you would excuse me" he says before walking towards the exit.

Rin Fugiku

Rin smiles,"I'm glad that you admire my persistence.If you ever need help just let me know and I'll gladly help."She says.She lightly chuckles at his reaction,"I'm doing exactly what you think I'm doing."She says softly.Honestly she really enjoyed the way he was reacting to her.She was used to perverted guys trying to come on to her but Yoshitaka was different.She watched amused by how nervous he became,"I guess I am ok."She says.She could tell that he was blushing and thought he looked cute while blushing.When he grabbed her hand with his right hand before she could touch his face it surprised her.She looked into his eyes as he looked into hers,'What is he doing?'She thought somewhat confused.When he places his right hand on the left side of her face she blinks her eyes in confusion.

As he caressed her cheek before buttoning her shirt back up she watched in disbelief.He leaned forward and kissed her cheek causing her to blush,"Yoshi...I..."She says and smiles.She watches him stand up and begin walking toward the exit,"Yoshi...please wait."She says.She stands from sitting on his desk and quickly walks behind him to catch up.Once she catches up to him she decides to hug him,"Thank you Yoshi.Also I'm sorry about how I acted.The truth is...I like you."She says softly.She couldn't help but blush,"I don't have much luck when it comes to love and I understand if you don't feel the same."She says and lets go of him.She looks down a little sad,"I was just hoping that...maybe you did since you reacted the way you did to me."She says keeping her eyes lowered.She had to admit that she felt like she had made a complete idiot of herself.