DeadMan Wonderland

"Undertaker..?" Funami said aloud with a heavy sigh as she made her way to the Carnival Corpse ring and awaited her match to begin, seeing as how she was the 3rd to go on. "Great. Now I have to calculate my moves even more than usual thanks to their God damn Branch of Sin canceling ability. I hate those pricks.." The young woman cursed, as she crossed her arms and leaned against a wall. "No matter. I wont go down here. I wont even fall to my knees. I will achieve victory so I can live another day to try and buy off my sentence."

Thinking over her plan of attack, Funami waited anxiously for her match to begin. She wanted to get things over with as soon as possible once she was on. No point in drawing out a fight if it can be ended as soon as it begins, right? "Guarantee whoever this Undertaker kid is, he or she isnt trained nearly as much as I am. They just have a bullshit little crutch that basically nets them an undeserved win. Fuck I hate Undertakers.." Funami cursed more, as she waited and waited for her match.

Alastor Mannor

"More scum to fill the cells," Alastor muttered to himself, seated in front of a small monitor that showed the hallway in which the fresh meat had gathered. He sat watching the silent picture, knowing the words the Director was uttering by heart. He had been in the Wonderland long enough and had seen many of the abominations being shipped in just to be shipped out piece by piece and finally in a body bag. If it had been up to him, none of them would even be given a chance to breathe another breath, yet the Director seemed to enjoy his little game and Alastor wasn't going to argue with the man who gave him a chance to rid the world of one every now and then. A smile crept over his lips as Rin Fugiku, the Warden, made her customary post Director speech before trailing after the man.

Each of the new Deadmen then departed in search of their rooms, which left the hallway mostly empty with only the odd prisoner passing through. Interest lost, Alastor stood up from the comfy, brown leather chair he occupied more often than not in his room. In fact it had become a customary spot for him to observe the inmates, making sure he saw their every move and more importantly their skills. The chair also served the purpose of a bed, since it, along with the television set and a wooden cabinet were the only furnishings in his room. Sure he had possessions as well, like clothes, his weapon and all of the other essentials, but if he ever required more furniture he would go to the Undertaker Room. The room he discussed orders in with the other Undertakers, since he was appointed their leader.

Straightening his waist coat, an item he wore more out of habit than any real need, he moved to exit his room, picking up Severance as he went. He entered the hallway and slung the weapon onto his back, affixing it in a way one couldn't entirely make out, but insured a swift drawing of it by only himself. It was an overly large shuriken, or that was the easiest way to explain it. It had four double-edged blades which made cutting any way quite easy. It was also one of the reasons it had been dubbed Severance, the other reason being that it was rumored Alastor had cleaved a man in half, severing the torso from the legs with a mighty toss.

Mister Mannor had been somewhat enamored in his own thoughts. Only now did he realize he had walked too far down the hallway, passing his intended destination. The Undertaker headquarters. With a curse and an aggravated hand through his light blonde hair he continued on, not bothering to turn round. His green eyes had caught one of the television sets. The Deadman punishment show was just ending and he knew that the program for the next carnival would follow soon. Anger simmered slowly within him at the announcement of an Undertaker participating was made. He did not feel any comeradery towards the others, but he nonetheless did not like the idea of someone under his lead being risked.

"Yoshikazu Hiroyuki," he voiced having seen the 16 year old's face on the screen and immediately walked towards the Director's office. The office was a way off and somewhere he heard an intercom calling the participating Undertaker. He was going to clear things up. He was also going to make certain he was getting a place as a watcher of this Carnival Corpse, he thought. Entering the office, the secretary shouting that the Director was to no avail, Alastor Mannor barged into Mokato Osamu's pinkened room

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Katashi didn't have time to do anything besides enter the training room before he felt someone clap him on the back.

"Oi Tsukino! The heck you doing here, don't you have a Carnival Corpse to attend to?"

Wait what, Carnival Corpse? The male hadn't bothered to watch the Penalty Game to the end so he had missed the announcement of the next match as well. He hadn't really been interested in who was going to fight next and he hadn't expected them to throw him in there so soon again either. Katashi's confusion must've been evident on his face as the girl who had approached him sighed in annoyance.

"You're up next. Pay attention, will ya."

With that, she left Katashi standing on the doorway with a frustrated frown. Bastards, can't he have a friggin' break for once? He had better things to do than entertain the sick morons, The Scar Chain was holding a meeting that night and he definitely didn't want to show his face after losing twice in a row. Katashi really wanted to punch someone in the face right then and there. Though he might as well save that anger for the upcoming fight, there was no way around it anyway. However, that did nothing to soothe his nerves, if he lost now, things would definitely start going downhill one way or another. Losing wasn't a option anymore.

Turning on his heels, Katashi punched the doorframe on his way back out, he would get out of that wicked place no matter what but until then, he would just have to play by the sick rules.

• Love
Nicolai Mashami
Nicolai sniffed running nimble fingers through his ash brown hair, the movement halting when question of his hands came up. Nicolai, gave a half dimpled smile, his hair obscuring his eyes from view. "I have a nervous habit of biting my nails--" Nick gave a small shrug. "This is my vain attempt at getting rid of the nasty habit." Nicolai snorted at her half hearted joke one of her vain attempts at alleviating the tension at hand. He felt a bit bad for the girl, and with a sniff he leaned off the door frame, deciding to be friendly. "I'm going to go workout in the training room--to see if I can get a handle on this branch of sin or whatever. Do you want to come along?"
For a man that lost everything--his wife, his children-- he was a pretty decent guy. An anomaly in the world of Deadmen.
Lets see how long that lasts once the sun goes down, eh? When he's alone with his thoughts, with no distractions, or idle things to take his mind of the hollow pain in his chest, and the constant dryness of his mouth.
Who was Nicolai really fooling here? People around him, or himself?

Noemi hesitated. She wasn't so sure she could trust him, not yet anyway. I mean, who knows why he was in here? After a moment of internal debate, however, she decided to accept. Besides, assuming he didn't have some ulterior motive, it would be nice to have friend. This admission made her realize just how lonely she had become, keeping to herself as she had been doing. This would be a welcome change. In addition, she desperately needed the training. She had never been a very athletic person and, if she wanted even the slightest change to win at the Carnival Corpse, she would need all the help she could get. A small smile graced her lips as she nodded in response. However this rare smile quickly faded as she notice something on the T.V.: a picture of herself.

She froze, dread gripping her heart as the reality sunk in. This couldn't be happening. No, she had only just arrived. This was a mistake. It was too soon! Her body shook with terror as her eyes watched the screen. This was it, she was going to die, or worse. She shut her eyes as she remembered the screams of the man in the chair. She had only used her 'power' once, by accident. How was she going to... During her panic she nearly failed to notice the second familiar face that flashed on the screen. Seeing it she turned back towards Nicolai, a strange mixture of fear and sorrow clouding her violet eyes. Why? Oh God, why was this happening?

Yoshikazu Hiroyuki AKA Izo

Izo tried to wait until he was told to come in but he wasn't the best at being patient when he was annoyed.So he opened the door to the directors' office and walked in before quietly closing the door behind him.He looked around Mr. Osamu's office and saw that it was decorated in hues of pink,white and gold.Seeing all the pastels were beginning to make him feel nauseous because he couldn't stand it.Such bright,happy colors annoyed him and made him want to kill someone just so he could cover the stupid colors.In his opinion blood would be an improvement compared to those sickening childish colors.Despite his nausea and annoyance with the colors he managed to pull his eyes away from colors.He finally focused on Mr. Osamu and the clown suit he wore,"Why am I in Carnival Corpse?"He said trying to pass his annoyance off as in difference.He folds his arms and stares at the director with his usual cold and distant gaze while trying not to hurl in his mask.

Suddenly he hears the secretary frantically trying to tell someone that the director is busy right now.To no avail he hears their foot steps approaching as they swiftly barge past her heading toward the directors' office.Izo couldn't help but wonder who it could be but he had an idea about who it was and was waiting to see if he was correct.He calmly turned his gaze toward the door and watched to see who would open it as the door knob turned.As soon as the flew open he saw who it was,'It would be no one but Alastor who would barge in like that.Just like I figured.I wonder why he's here.'He thought somewhat curious.He gazed at Alastor with the same cold and indifferent expression in his eyes but his eyes were all that could be seen.Since Izo first arrived at Deadman Wonderland his face had been hidden from everyone's view.At first all he had to cover his nose and mouth with was a black bandana that he had tied around his face.

He had gotten it by smothering his temporary cell mate as soon as he knew the male was asleep.He had decided to kill him for multiple reasons with one being that he told him he was a pedophile but was arrested for theft.The fact that he bragged about how he would be bailed out in a few days would continue his 'fun' only pissed Izo off.He was glad that he ended that sick freaks life and took his bandana to symbolize who he was now.Although he was upgraded to an actual black mask he still has the bandana as a reminder of when he began calling himself Izo.

(It's ok and I knew they didn't know who they were fighting. ^^ On a side note...Izo means ice or iron.At least that's what I read.I picked that as his aliase to refer to the state of his heart.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Alastor Mannor

"More scum to fill the cells," Alastor muttered to himself, seated in front of a small monitor that showed the hallway in which the fresh meat had gathered. He sat watching the silent picture, knowing the words the Director was uttering by heart. He had been in the Wonderland long enough and had seen many of the abominations being shipped in just to be shipped out piece by piece and finally in a body bag. If it had been up to him, none of them would even be given a chance to breathe another breath, yet the Director seemed to enjoy his little game and Alastor wasn't going to argue with the man who gave him a chance to rid the world of one every now and then. A smile crept over his lips as Rin Fugiku, the Warden, made her customary post Director speech before trailing after the man.

Each of the new Deadmen then departed in search of their rooms, which left the hallway mostly empty with only the odd prisoner passing through. Interest lost, Alastor stood up from the comfy, brown leather chair he occupied more often than not in his room. In fact it had become a customary spot for him to observe the inmates, making sure he saw their every move and more importantly their skills. The chair also served the purpose of a bed, since it, along with the television set and a wooden cabinet were the only furnishings in his room. Sure he had possessions as well, like clothes, his weapon and all of the other essentials, but if he ever required more furniture he would go to the Undertaker Room. The room he discussed orders in with the other Undertakers, since he was appointed their leader.

Straightening his waist coat, an item he wore more out of habit than any real need, he moved to exit his room, picking up Severance as he went. He entered the hallway and slung the weapon onto his back, affixing it in a way one couldn't entirely make out, but insured a swift drawing of it by only himself. It was an overly large shuriken, or that was the easiest way to explain it. It had four double-edged blades which made cutting any way quite easy. It was also one of the reasons it had been dubbed Severance, the other reason being that it was rumored Alastor had cleaved a man in half, severing the torso from the legs with a mighty toss.

Mister Mannor had been somewhat enamored in his own thoughts. Only now did he realize he had walked too far down the hallway, passing his intended destination. The Undertaker headquarters. With a curse and an aggravated hand through his light blonde hair he continued on, not bothering to turn round. His green eyes had caught one of the television sets. The Deadman punishment show was just ending and he knew that the program for the next carnival would follow soon. Anger simmered slowly within him at the announcement of an Undertaker participating was made. He did not feel any comeradery towards the others, but he nonetheless did not like the idea of someone under his lead being risked.

"Yoshikazu Hiroyuki," he voiced having seen the 16 year old's face on the screen and immediately walked towards the Director's office. The office was a way off and somewhere he heard an intercom calling the participating Undertaker. He was going to clear things up. He was also going to make certain he was getting a place as a watcher of this Carnival Corpse, he thought. Entering the office, the secretary shouting that the Director was to no avail, Alastor Mannor barged into Mokato Osamu's pinkened room

Izo tried to wait until he was told to come in but he wasn't the best at being patient when he was annoyed.So he opened the door to the directors' office and walked in before quietly closing the door behind him.He looked around Mr. Osamu's office and saw that it was decorated in hues of pink,white and gold.Seeing all the pastels were beginning to make him feel nauseous because he couldn't stand it.Such bright,happy colors annoyed him and made him want to kill someone just so he could cover the stupid colors.In his opinion blood would be an improvement compared to those sickening childish colors.Despite his nausea and annoyance with the colors he managed to pull his eyes away from colors.He finally focused on Mr. Osamu and the clown suit he wore,"Why am I in Carnival Corpse?"He said trying to pass his annoyance off as in difference.He folds his arms and stares at the director with his usual cold and distant gaze while trying not to hurl in his mask.

Suddenly he hears the secretary frantically trying to tell someone that the director is busy right now.To no avail he hears their foot steps approaching as they swiftly barge past her heading toward the directors' office.Izo couldn't help but wonder who it could be but he had an idea about who it was and was waiting to see if he was correct.He calmly turned his gaze toward the door and watched to see who would open it as the door knob turned.As soon as the flew open he saw who it was,'It would be no one but Alastor who would barge in like that.Just like I figured.I wonder why he's here.'He thought somewhat curious.He gazed at Alastor with the same cold and indifferent expression in his eyes but his eyes were all that could be seen.Since Izo first arrived at Deadman Wonderland his face had been hidden from everyone's view.At first all he had to cover his nose and mouth with was a black bandana that he had tied around his face.

He had gotten it by smothering his temporary cell mate as soon as he knew the male was asleep.He had decided to kill him for multiple reasons with one being that he told him he was a pedophile but was arrested for theft.The fact that he bragged about how he would be bailed out in a few days would continue his 'fun' only pissed Izo off.He was glad that he ended that sick freaks life and took his bandana to symbolize who he was now.Although he was upgraded to an actual black mask he still has the bandana as a reminder of when he began calling himself Izo.

(It's ok and I knew they didn't know who they were fighting. ^^ On a side note...Izo means ice or iron.At least that's what I read.I picked that as his aliase to refer to the state of his heart.)
Makoto Osamu
Makoto was unsurprised when Alastor and his ickle Yoshipoo came barging into his office--only them. It was no secret that he allowed them freedoms others did not, and he did so with good reason. If they were any other two people they'd be dead already for their disrespect, however coming from them it was more bemusing than disrespectful. Makoto twirled his lolipop between his fingers while thrumming an erratic rhythm with his manicured nails along his mahogany desk, his pastel pink hair falling into his eyes. "Right on time boys!" He said happily with a dimpled smile. Makoto ran his fingers through his hair and leaned forward onto his desk, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, both elbows on the desk.
"What can I do for you boys?"
Makoto simply listened as they voiced their complaints, and something dark glinted in Makoto's eyes. His smile didn't falter, however he was annoyed and a Annoyed Makoto was never a good thing.
"Good god, is this what you're whining about?" Makoto said softly arching a pale brow. His voice as always was cool and smooth, sweet as sugar and soft as rose petals. He wasn't fond of raising his voice much, especially towards his little boys.
"Please, before you anger me Alastor think over your words." Makoto suggested, tucking a loose strand of pink hair behind his ear. "I understand your concern, I really do--but it's so unnecessary. It's going to be a simple Carnival match, with my little black bird Raven. For a while she's been faring well against the other Deadmen, and that's never any fun." Makoto pouted. "That's why Ickle Yoshi-kins is fighting her. She's not going to stand a chance, I would have sent you in there your self Alastor-- but I wouldn't want to offend you. Seems Like such a menial task, when you have so many other things to do."
"Besides, Yoshi-kins can handle himself, can't you love?" Matoko directed the end part of his sentences to the man in question arching a brow as he did so. The little pet name Yoshi had come up for himself was just too cute. Izo. How adorable.

Akasa

Akasa leaves the lunch room carrying another can of soda. Hes bin hearing prisoners talking about the carnival corpse all day and was getting sick of it. It made no sense to pit a Deadman with an undertaker because of the worm-eater abilities the undertaker had on there weapons. He felt kind of bad for the girl they call raven. Akasa listens to some of the criminals on who the undertaker was going to be since he did not really listen to the announcement. He stops and stares at the group but did not get any thing because they were to scared to continue to talk as he approached . " boo" He says making them scatter like rats . Akasa puts his head phones back on and listens to his music.

After a few minutes of walking Akasa spots the leader of the Undertakers heading for the wardens office, and he did not look happy. Asaka grew curious and decided to follow Alastor towards the wardens office. He leans on the wall next to the door and removes his head phones so he could listen to what they were talking about.his eyes widens when he hears who was going to fight Raven. " what a fool of a warden" he mutters to his self. He felt like the warden just wanted to see Raven killed . He takes a deep breath before returning to his emotionless face and continues to listen.

Alastor Mannor

A momentary grimace had spread across Alastor's face, mostly due to the abhorrent color scheme of the room, but also the fact that the Director seemed to have been expecting him. His hand was still firmly on the door handle, the dark-headed secretary trying to apologize and make excuses to the Director from behind him. He quickly cut her short, summarily slamming the door in her face. For a moment the room was silent, filled only by the patter of the Makoto's fingertips. Alastor looked over to his underling. The boy with his perpetually covered face and emotionless eyes.

"Since when are Undertakers expendable pawns to show off," Alastor said, more than asked, gaze switching to the man behind the wooden desk. "They're not the trash you adore, nor are they as easily replaceable." His tone had started out calm, having gathered himself in the short silence, but was now starting to climb in loudness. "Surely you don't expect to send me in next. Expecting me to entertain your viewers." The words themselves were slightly angering Alastor, but the worse was the apparent delight the Director was gaining from this tirade.

He caught himself from saying more. A white knuckled fist hanging at his side. It was his turn to listen. 'Anger Osamu?' he thought somewhat mockingly. It was hard to take a man with pale pink hair seriously, but an itch in the back of his mind reminded him that the man was still in charge. In charge of the insanity that was Deadman Wonderland. It was true, Alastor admitted begrudgingly to himself. Given that Yoshikazu has the Worm Eater, the match shouldn't be that challenging. Then again. From the corner of his eye he looked at the young Undertaker. The boy who had been there for less than a year. He wasn't entirely sure of the extent of the teen's abilities, but no one could become an Undertaker by pure luck.

"Why would a match that only switches the advantage from one fighter to the other be any more entertaining then, Director?" His voice had lost its edge, he even remembered to address the man by his title. This was not due to the empty flattery that the man had showed though, rather the idea that a full fight might prompt a death instead of just a punishment game. Alastor moved forward to seat himself on an brightly upholstered chair, across from the Director. Severance leaning against his leg.

Makoto Osamu
Makoto was unsurprised when Alastor and his ickle Yoshipoo came barging into his office--only them. It was no secret that he allowed them freedoms others did not, and he did so with good reason. If they were any other two people they'd be dead already for their disrespect, however coming from them it was more bemusing than disrespectful. Makoto twirled his lolipop between his fingers while thrumming an erratic rhythm with his manicured nails along his mahogany desk, his pastel pink hair falling into his eyes. "Right on time boys!" He said happily with a dimpled smile. Makoto ran his fingers through his hair and leaned forward onto his desk, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, both elbows on the desk.
"What can I do for you boys?"
Makoto simply listened as they voiced their complaints, and something dark glinted in Makoto's eyes. His smile didn't falter, however he was annoyed and a Annoyed Makoto was never a good thing.
"Good god, is this what you're whining about?" Makoto said softly arching a pale brow. His voice as always was cool and smooth, sweet as sugar and soft as rose petals. He wasn't fond of raising his voice much, especially towards his little boys.
"Please, before you anger me Alastor think over your words." Makoto suggested, tucking a loose strand of pink hair behind his ear. "I understand your concern, I really do--but it's so unnecessary. It's going to be a simple Carnival match, with my little black bird Raven. For a while she's been faring well against the other Deadmen, and that's never any fun." Makoto pouted. "That's why Ickle Yoshi-kins is fighting her. She's not going to stand a chance, I would have sent you in there your self Alastor-- but I wouldn't want to offend you. Seems Like such a menial task, when you have so many other things to do."
"Besides, Yoshi-kins can handle himself, can't you love?" Matoko directed the end part of his sentences to the man in question arching a brow as he did so. The little pet name Yoshi had come up for himself was just too cute. Izo. How adorable.

Izo silently watched the director speak but he couldn't help but wish he would choke on his lollipop.The thought almost caused a sly smile to creep across his face,'If he does start choking on his lollipop I'm not helping him.All I'm going to do is just enjoy the show."He thinks then smirks.He was glad that he wore a mask because it hid the movements of his mouth from view.His amusement was short lived though because the sound of him tapping his nails on his desk was beginning to annoy him.He nearly found himself wanting to take out his throwing knives and throw them at the director.The next thing the director said left him almost shocked,"Raven huh?Great...that'll be fun."He says sarcastically.The moment he heard what the director called him he slightly narrowed his eyes for a second.It was all the more tempting for him to slit his throat,"Sure.It's not like I have a choice in the matter anyway.Am I right...Mr. Osamu?"He said then gritted his teeth behind his mask.Neither of them could see the grimacing sneer of his mouth,'How dare this bastard call me that.I'd love to sever his head from his shoulders right now.That will have to wait until a another day though.'He thought tensely.Then Izo glanced at Alastor,"No need to be concerned Alastor.I'm a quick learner."He says with the expression in his eyes remaining the same the entire time.Then he leans back against the wall and puts his right foot up against it with his arms still folded.

His golden-hazel eyes held no concern for his own safety and no emotion other than indifference.Even when he was annoyed his eyes never showed it since he had learned to hide his emotions.Everything about him showed how reserved he was even the males choice of attire.Which consisted of a purple coat with a white faux fur trimmed collar,black gloves,a black body suit top and black cargo pants.What completed his look were his black combat boots and the black mask covering his nose and mouth.His attire give him somewhat of a sinister appearance but what really made him look sinister was his eyes.From how they seemed to coldly stare into your soul.Which was yet another reason he called himself Izo after he heard the prison guards whispering about how cold his gaze was.For Izo it seems like winter will never end but he ever meets the right female his heart just may begin to thaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Officer Warden Rin Fugiku

Rin had finished eating and was filling out the necessary paperwork involving the forms she had received from Dr. Nakamura.She was half way through the stack of paperwork when she heard Mr. Osamu request for Yoshikazu's presence.She stopped and looked up at the intercom then furrowed her eyebrows,"Hm? I wonder what the director is up to now.I guess I'll find out but for now I need to finish this paperwork and get it ready to be mailed."She said thinking out loud.Then she lowered her head back down and continued her work,'Who ever has been killing like this is going to have hell to pay when I get a hold of them!'She thought feeling annoyed as she wrote.She was honestly beginning to have doubts about how 'qualified' Dr. Nakamura really was.It wasn't the number of prisoners that died that was bothering her at all.What was bothering her was how they would explain the high number of deaths to the media.They knew nothing about their dirty little secrets and it was her job to make sure that it stayed that way no matter what.

She looked through the list of names seeing that some had no living family members.While others families had disowned them or their only living family were convicts still trapped in Deadman Wonderland.It was strange but she felt relieved after reading the list and the details because it made her job much easier.As she filled more forms she began to think of paying Dr. Nakamura a visit to give him a piece of her mind.Thought of him freaking out when he saw her brought an amused smile to her face.Her olive green eyes shined with a hint of mischief because she planned to give him a hard time just for the enjoyment of it.She knew she shouldn't bother him but it was just to much fun to resist the chance to watch him freak out.Plus she was stressed and really needed to unwind a little,besides why let a great idea go to waste?She deviously laughed to herself about how truly evil her mind was.As she wrote faster she happily made her way through the paperwork while beginning to hum a little.

Last edited:
Kìro looked around in the halls pretty bored, there wasn't that much going on in his world. He heard that there was going to be a Carnival Corpse event soon though so at least that would make things more interesting around here. He didn't really enjoy death but he had gotten used to it around here and it had become second nature to him here it was the classic saying of either kill or be killed. He paused a moment and wondered what the undertakers were up to about now... well none of his concern anyhow. He also thought about that creepy surgeon guy. Uggh he really was sure that he wasn't certified to do this. He knew that he didn't want to lose any body parts though that was for sure. He sighed lightly and then figured he'd get a drink or something, he swiped his cast card and got himself a soft drink before going to see what anyone was up to. He passed by a screen advertising the event and he chuckled, of course all of Deadman's visitors either thought this was fake or didn't care about the prisoners. Being here really helped him realize how sick and twisted society really is. "Like Children" the Canary mumbled to himself they were all naïve as children. That was how he saw it anyways.

John Falkner

John is cleaning his rifle, having already done so with his pistol, slowly and methodically ramming his cleaning rod into the muzzle of his gun. After finishing cleaning his gun, he takes his knife from his scabbard along with a whet stone. He scrapes the edge of his K-bar across the stone sharpening his knife to a fine point. Finally with his weaponry dealt with for the day he gets up from his bunk and takes a shower. He runs his hands through his wild, dark hair and touches the patch of white hair at the side of his face. With a twinge of pain and sadness, he yanks his hand away. His wife used to touch the very same spot as she spoke sweet nothings to him in the night. John then takes out his knife and plasters shaving cream over his face, and then drags his knife across the skin flaying the hair from his face. As he finishes his shave and washes off the excess cream he stares into the mirror reliving moments of his past he wishes he could forget. The first man he killed, and all the others.... and finally... his wife and children. He could never wash the blood from his hands so he chooses instead, to never forget.

John then takes his pistol and holsters it, puts his knife in its sheath and throws his rifle around his back. He then takes a step outside, then blinded by the light he stops for a moment. A loud noise rings out, and John is suddenly back downrange, artillery pounding around him. John is thrust to the ground, as soon as he regains his senses he rushes back into his room and makes a pot of coffee, then leaves again with but a single utterance "Today's gonna be a long day."

Officer Warden Rin Fugiku

Rin had finished eating and was filling out the necessary paperwork involving the forms she had received from Dr. Nakamura.She was half way through the stack of paperwork when she heard Mr. Osamu request for Yoshikazu's presence.She stopped and looked up at the intercom then furrowed her eyebrows,"Hm? I wonder what the director is up to now.I guess I'll find out but for now I need to finish this paperwork and get it ready to be mailed."She said thinking out loud.Then she lowered her head back down and continued her work,'Who ever has been killing like this is going to have hell to pay when I get a hold of them!'She thought feeling annoyed as she wrote.She was honestly beginning to have doubts about how 'qualified' Dr. Nakamura really was.It wasn't the number of prisoners that died that was bothering her at all.What was bothering her was how they would explain the high number of deaths to the media.They knew nothing about their dirty little secrets and it was her job to make sure that it stayed that way no matter what.

She looked through the list of names seeing that some had no living family members.While others families had disowned them or their only living family were convicts still trapped in Deadman Wonderland.It was strange but she felt relieved after reading the list and the details because it made her job much easier.As she filled more forms she began to think of paying Dr. Nakamura a visit to give him a piece of her mind.Thought of him freaking out when he saw her brought an amused smile to her face.Her olive green eyes shined with a hint of mischief because she planned to give him a hard time just for the enjoyment of it.She knew she shouldn't bother him but it was just to much fun to resist the chance to watch him freak out.Plus she was stressed and really needed to unwind a little,besides why let a great idea go to waste?She deviously laughed to herself about how truly evil her mind was.As she wrote faster she happily made her way through the paperwork while beginning to hum a little.

John Falkner

John walks into the Warden's Office and puts his thermos down on his desk as well as his backpack, and leans his rifle against his desk. John boots up his computer and finishes up the few loose ends he left from the previous endings, after doing so he leans back in his chair and looks around his desk. He sees the photo of his family next to the computer, some drawings drew by his son and daughter, numerous other reminders of lives past scattered here and there haphazardly, and chuckles when he thinks of his co-workers ire of his messy work space.

John then gets up from his desk, slings his rifle and goes to good morning to his co-workers. As he walks around he is hit by a sudden sense of foreboding, as if something horrible were about to start. He is about to knock on Warden Fugiku's door when he is interrupted by a laugh from inside. John chuckles under his breath with the phrase "Well at least someone is having a good morning." John then knocks on the door as he opens it "Good morning, Rin. I see you're busy already, would you like some help?" says he as he grins a little bit while leaning against the door.

John Falkner

John walks into the Warden's Office and puts his thermos down on his desk as well as his backpack, and leans his rifle against his desk. John boots up his computer and finishes up the few loose ends he left from the previous endings, after doing so he leans back in his chair and looks around his desk. He sees the photo of his family next to the computer, some drawings drew by his son and daughter, numerous other reminders of lives past scattered here and there haphazardly, and chuckles when he thinks of his co-workers ire of his messy work space.

John then gets up from his desk, slings his rifle and goes to good morning to his co-workers. As he walks around he is hit by a sudden sense of foreboding, as if something horrible were about to start. He is about to knock on Warden Fugiku's door when he is interrupted by a laugh from inside. John chuckles under his breath with the phrase "Well at least someone is having a good morning." John then knocks on the door as he opens it "Good morning, Rin. I see you're busy already, would you like some help?" says he as he grins a little bit while leaning against the door.
Rin Fugiku

Rin was a little over half way through the paper work when she suddenly hears a knock at her door.She looks up to see who it is,"Come in."She says just before the door opens.As the door opens she finally sees that it's John,"Oh John it's you.For a second I was worried that you were Dr. Nakamura with paperwork for me.If it had been him...I was going to have to strangle him to death."She says and lightly laughs a bit at her dark humor.Then she looks back down at the paperwork for a few seconds before looking back up at him,"There isn't much good about my morning when it involves all of this paperwork,but goodmorning anyway."She says with a slightly tired sigh.She starts to tap the end of her dark blue ink pen in her right hand on her cherry wood desk in thought,"Actually yes I would.Do you think that you can handle finishing off this paperwork for me?"She says picking the paperwork with her left hand.Then she gives John a tired smile,"My hand is really getting tired from all of this writing and I need to go have a word with a certain someone."She says and pushes herself away from her desk.

She stands up from her black rolling office chair and slowly walks around her desk then she leans against her desk,"Oh and...you noticed that you weren't here when I got here,but I won't say a word about it to the director.Just try not to let it happen again ok?"She says and almost gives a kind smile but it ends up being a smug smirk.She wasn't sure why but she almost liked John which was a strange feeling for her.She somewhat viewed him like a brother while she on the other hand viewed Dr. Nakamura in a different way.She wasn't fully sure how she viewed him as of yet but she sure did enjoy picking on him and watching his priceless reactions to her teasing.That was one of the things that she woke up for each and every morning and her pay check was another of the many things that she so enjoyed.

Rin Fugiku

Rin was a little over half way through the paper work when she suddenly hears a knock at her door.She looks up to see who it is,"Come in."She says just before the door opens.As the door opens she finally sees that it's John,"Oh John it's you.For a second I was worried that you were Dr. Nakamura with paperwork for me.If it had been him...I was going to have to strangle him to death."She says and lightly laughs a bit at her dark humor.Then she looks back down at the paperwork for a few seconds before looking back up at him,"There isn't much good about my morning when it involves all of this paperwork,but goodmorning anyway."She says with a slightly tired sigh.She starts to tap the end of her dark blue ink pen in her right hand on her cherry wood desk in thought,"Actually yes I would.Do you think that you can handle finishing off this paperwork for me?"She says picking the paperwork with her left hand.Then she gives John a tired smile,"My hand is really getting tired from all of this writing and I need to go have a word with a certain someone."She says and pushes herself away from her desk.

She stands up from her black rolling office chair and slowly walks around her desk then she leans against her desk,"Oh and...you noticed that you weren't here when I got here,but I won't say a word about it to the director.Just try not to let it happen again ok?"She says and almost gives a kind smile but it ends up being a smug smirk.She wasn't sure why but she almost liked John which was a strange feeling for her.She somewhat viewed him like a brother while she on the other hand viewed Dr. Nakamura in a different way.She wasn't fully sure how she viewed him as of yet but she sure did enjoy picking on him and watching his priceless reactions to her teasing.That was one of the things that she woke up for each and every morning and her pay check was another of the many things that she so enjoyed.
John Falkner
John smiles when he hears Rin's death threat to the Doctor. "Of course I'll help." says John as he steps into the room. John laughs and says "Well you don't have to work so hard, if you ever need help my door's just next door. Also, try not to leave any permanent damage, eh? As for being late, I'm sorry I was late some..... stuff came up."

John picks up the pack of documents and turns them around for his purview. He then sits down in the chair in front of the desk and tells Rin "I've got this, shouldn't take more than a half hour at most. I'll see you when you get back, oh and Rin? Please be safe." As he starts in on the paperwork he muses over Rin "I hope she doesn't get into any more trouble. Oh well, if she does I have my transmitter, I'll be there as fast as I can. I Will Not Lose anybody close to me, No Longer."​

DR NAKAMURA

Dr Nakamura was finishing up some paperwork in his office when his phone began to ring. He looks down to see it was from one of his assistants that ran the medical room when he was away. He sighns before he answers " hello........ yes........ ok" He hangs the phone up and takes a deep breath before standing up from his chair. " of course " He mutters to his self as he gathers all the paperwork and places them into a envelope. He holds the paperwork to his side while he places his other hand into his coat pocket. He leaves his office and makes his way to the Wardens office. He stops at Rins door to think to his self ~ maybe i should give these to Jhon~

He walks over to Jhons office and hands it to an assistant who was standing guard " can you give this to the warden " He says with a smile. The attendant tells the Dr that the two wardens were both in Rins office. " o thats ok" Nakamura says with a nervous laughter . " i have some were to be" He says as he quickly walks down the hallway. As he walks he takes another deep breath " close one" he says as he makes his way to the medical room. When he arrives he finds a woman sitting down on one of the chairs. " how can i help" he says giving the woman a warm smile. After a few minutes of checking what was wrong he finds out she was raped by other prisoners , He sits back on his chair and sighs " i am very sorry to hear that. After calming the woman he hands her a piece of candy and urges her to return to her cell. When she leaves he immediately pulls out his phone and begins texting.

Kidd Grimm

Akasa just listens as the boss continue his conversation, After a few minutes he feels the vibration from his phone . He pulls it out and reads the text only to place it back into his pocket . Akasa makes his way through the hallway . He began to have a disgusted look on his face as he walks making the inmates start to place there backs to the wall in fear. He stops infront of a cell and enters to find the woman that Dr Nakamura mention in his text. After a few minutes he pats the woman on the head before leaving the cell. Akasa walks further into the hallway were he finds two men blocking a cell that belonged to a inmate that was mob boss on the outside. He looks up at the two men and reaches for his scythe making them step back into the cell.

As they enter the Man who owned the cell was about to yell , That was until he saw Akasa entering the cell to. Akasa closes the cell door making the three inmates start to panic and gather to the corner of the cell. Screams could be herd from outside of the cell causing the other inmates to return to there cells. A few minutes later Akasa leaves the cell covered in blood. He closes the cell and pulls out his phone to text the Dr back.

John Falkner
John smiles when he hears Rin's death threat to the Doctor. "Of course I'll help." says John as he steps into the room. John laughs and says "Well you don't have to work so hard, if you ever need help my door's just next door. Also, try not to leave any permanent damage, eh? As for being late, I'm sorry I was late some..... stuff came up."

John picks up the pack of documents and turns them around for his purview. He then sits down in the chair in front of the desk and tells Rin "I've got this, shouldn't take more than a half hour at most. I'll see you when you get back, oh and Rin? Please be safe." As he starts in on the paperwork he muses over Rin "I hope she doesn't get into any more trouble. Oh well, if she does I have my transmitter, I'll be there as fast as I can. I Will Not Lose anybody close to me, No Longer."​

Rin Fugiku

She smiles,"Thanks John.Since you're helping me out...I'll be sure to return the favor later.Just name it."She says.She stays leaning on her desk,"Yeah I know but it gives me something to do...besides kick inmates asses when they get out of line.I'm just naturally a hard worker.If it weren't for you I'd probably work myself to death."She says chuckling at the thought.She folds her arms,"I see.Well...no one can help when things come up.Just do the best you can,ok?"She says calmly.She watches John pick up the papers and turn them around to look at them.She remains silent as he sits down in the chair in front of her desk,"Alright.Thanks again and see you when I return.Also don't worry...I can take care of my."She says and confidently smirks.Rin stands from leaning on her desk,"If you need me just radio me.Oh and...as far as trying not to leave any permanent marks.I make no promises."She says and darkly chuckles before walking out.

She had no idea that Dr. Nakamura had been in the office while she was talking with John.As she was leaving Atsuko told her told her that Dr. Nakamura had just been there and given the attendant something.Rin thanks her and continues walking out of the office.As she walks down the hall her countenance changes to a more serious and heartless one.As she walks down the hall different inmates become quite until after she passes them.That was the kind of reaction she got from the inmates who knew what kind of woman she was.As for the stupid ones...they would soon learn not to mess with her.

Once she arrived at the medical room she cleared her throat and gazed at the male,"Oh Yoshitaka...I'm here for my...exam.Did you miss me?"She says and slyly smirks at him.Then she casually walks over and sits down still watching him.

Last edited:
DR NAKAMURA

The Dr's back was facing the entrance so he thought the voice of the woman was just another inmate.
" I will be with you soon my dear" Yoshi says as he checks another inmates eyes with a flashlight. He notices the inmates eyes started to widen when he saw the Warden taking a seat. " hm" Yoshi turns around " ooook" he says quickly turning back around. " your good to go, just come back if your not feeling well" he says helping the inmate of the table. The inmate keeps his distance from the warden as he rushes out of the room. He takes a deep breath as he removes his gloves and begins to wash his hands. " what can i do for you ?" He says turning around while he fixes his glasses . Knowing Her she was probably there to harass the Dr .

He walks over to Rin and leans forward to examine her face " you dont seem to be sick " he says giving her a warm smile. He takes a seat on a waiting chair " the prison seems to be very lively theses past few days " he says as crosses his legs and leans back. " surely this meeting is strictly business " Yoshis phone begins to ring , He looks down to read the text before putting his phone away and pulling out a cigaret . " dont get me wrong Mrs Rin , its not like i dont enjoy your company " he says as he lights the cigaret .

DR NAKAMURA

The Dr's back was facing the entrance so he thought the voice of the woman was just another inmate.
" I will be with you soon my dear" Yoshi says as he checks another inmates eyes with a flashlight. He notices the inmates eyes started to widen when he saw the Warden taking a seat. " hm" Yoshi turns around " ooook" he says quickly turning back around. " your good to go, just come back if your not feeling well" he says helping the inmate of the table. The inmate keeps his distance from the warden as he rushes out of the room. He takes a deep breath as he removes his gloves and begins to wash his hands. " what can i do for you ?" He says turning around while he fixes his glasses . Knowing Her she was probably there to harass the Dr .

He walks over to Rin and leans forward to examine her face " you dont seem to be sick " he says giving her a warm smile. He takes a seat on a waiting chair " the prison seems to be very lively theses past few days " he says as crosses his legs and leans back. " surely this meeting is strictly business " Yoshis phone begins to ring , He looks down to read the text before putting his phone away and pulling out a cigaret . " dont get me wrong Mrs Rin , its not like i dont enjoy your company " he says as he lights the cigaret .

Rin Fugiku

She continues to smirk knowing that Yoshitaka still doesn't know it's her yet,"Alright Dr."She says calmly.Then she looks at the inmate and gives him a glare since she couldn't let him see her being soft.After the inmate leaves she looks at Yoshitaka and smirks,"Well...like I said I'm here for an exam."She says and crosses her right leg over her left leg.She knew doing that revealed more of her smooth skin since she wore a short skirt with a split in the side.She watches him like a predator watching it's prey as he walks her because she was waiting to mess with him.As soon as he leans in to get a look at her face she leans toward him causing their faces to be closer.

She looks into his eyes before he smiles,"I may not look sick,but I think you should give me a full exam.Just to be sure."She says in a tone of voice that was softer than normal.She watches him sit in an waiting chair,"Yes it has been...which has kept me pretty busy."She says keeping her eyes on him.She stands up from her chair and walks to him,"Now why would you say that...Yoshitaka?Is it such a bad thing to relax a little?We both work so hard.I believe we're entitled to have some fun."She says gazing down at him with longing eyes.

Rin hears his phone ring then sees him take it out,read a text and put it up before pulling out a cigarette.She leans down to him,"I hope that you're addressing me as Miss as in a woman who has never been married."She softly whispers to him.Then she smirks at him,"To be honest you should be addressing me as Miss Fugiku because it's more professional.I would prefer for you to call me Rin...when we're alone."She says and leans close to him bringing her lips close to his.She knew he had the cigarette but she was hoping he would move it and meet her lips in a kiss.

Dr Nakamura

Yoshi Listens as Rin talk about relaxing and just nods " yes , i suppose some fun would not hurt anyone " He takes a drag from his cigaret before blowing the smoke into the air. " but surely your definition is different then mine" He says giving her a smile. " Forgive me for that " He says referring to calling her Mrs " i was led to believe you were already bounded with another soul" He says before blowing out more smoke. Seeing that Rin was moving closer Yoshi leans back a little and removes the cigaret from his mouth so she would not get burn. He chuckles and places a hand on Rins cheek " honestly " he says as smiles.

Yoshi leans forward towards Rins ear " that was not very professional" he whispers . He slides over to the next seat before standing up. He looks at Rin " but i appreciate the gesture " He says while he walks over to a desk and peels his cigaret in a ashtray . " it was a pleasure Miss Fugiku but unlike you i have some paperwork to attend to" Trying to give Rin a hint that he was done speaking with her. Yoshi takes a seat and begins to fill out some paperwork . Since Yoshi was too nice this was the only way he could escape a confrontation with the Warden , Most of the time it works but lately he notices Rin was getting more aggressive with her methods.

Dr Nakamura

Yoshi Listens as Rin talk about relaxing and just nods " yes , i suppose some fun would not hurt anyone " He takes a drag from his cigaret before blowing the smoke into the air. " but surely your definition is different then mine" He says giving her a smile. " Forgive me for that " He says referring to calling her Mrs " i was led to believe you were already bounded with another soul" He says before blowing out more smoke. Seeing that Rin was moving closer Yoshi leans back a little and removes the cigaret from his mouth so she would not get burn. He chuckles and places a hand on Rins cheek " honestly " he says as smiles.

Yoshi leans forward towards Rins ear " that was not very professional" he whispers . He slides over to the next seat before standing up. He looks at Rin " but i appreciate the gesture " He says while he walks over to a desk and peels his cigaret in a ashtray . " it was a pleasure Miss Fugiku but unlike you i have some paperwork to attend to" Trying to give Rin a hint that he was done speaking with her. Yoshi takes a seat and begins to fill out some paperwork . Since Yoshi was too nice this was the only way he could escape a confrontation with the Warden , Most of the time it works but lately he notices Rin was getting more aggressive with her methods.

Rin Fugiku

Rin smiles when Yoshitaka agrees with her before taking a drag from his cigarette and blowing the smoke into the air.She ignores the scent of smoke,"Are you sure about that?I thought that fun was fun."She said in a joking way.She watches when he smiles,"It's alright you didn't know about my rotten luck when it comes to love."She says with a hint of sadness in her voice.Her eyes slightly widen for a second when she feels Yoshitaka touch her left cheek before he smiles and leans forward toward her ear.The feeling of his warm breath on her ear almost causes her to blush,"I know."She says trying to think of what to say.

Then she sees him scoot over to another seat and stands up.She stands up watching him,"Do you really?"She says watching him go to his desk and put cigarette put.She slowly walks over to his desk and sits down on the right corner of it.She watches his begin filling out paperwork,"I can help you with the paperwork and afterwards...it can be even more of a pleasure."She says with desire in her voice.She reaches up to her top and slowly begins to unbutton it,"All I'm asking is for you to give me a full exam.That's all unless you feel you should...examine me more closely."She says and leans down a little making it possible for him to see her cleavage.She smiles at him,"Please Yoshi-kun...if you want you can examine me somewhere more private.Just name the place and time.I promise it will remain completely confidential."She says with a slightly seductive tone of voice.Then she slowly rubs her hand up her right thigh,"I need to be examined...and I'm sure you must need something too."She says then slowly reaches out to touch Yoshitaka's face.

Last edited: