Deadly Capture the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Berry

Original poster
I was bored today so I wrote up an interpretation of the well-known capture the flag game. XD It's pretty much ready to be posted with cs format and nearly all of the info, but it would require a lot of characters so I wanted to post an interest check to make sure I'd be able to fill all the spots. owo If not I can easily change the team compositions or something, I'm not sure yet.

Also, I'm looking for a Co-GM as well as leaders for the two teams. Without further ado this is the roleplay:

Across the world, people were discovering strange doors that they hadn't noticed before. Enticed by curiosity, they stepped inside. The door behind them disappeared and they were faced with a sign:
Article:
Welcome to Capture the Flag.

A deadly game where it is a battle not only for survival, but for glory.
The goal of this game is to kill as many other players as you can without getting killed yourself, or alternatively capture the other team's flag.The winners will be given eternal life and fame, but the losers will die.

Think carefully, which side will you choose?

WHITE - BLACK

• Basically, your character unwittingly walked into a deadly game of capture the flag. It is set in a magical arena and characters can be of any (human) race, gender or age.

This roleplay is going to include elements of combat. If a character dies, they will be re-spawned at their team's base and must be tagged by a teammate before they can return to action. The object of the game is for your character to get as many kills as possible without getting killed themselves, or to capture the other team's flag. The characters of one team do not know where the enemy's flag or base are, so they will need to scout out the enemy territory in order to do so.

If a character goes into enemy territory, they may not intentionally kill an enemy character, however the enemy is allowed to kill them. In no man's land both sides may kill each other.

If your characters are fighting, tag me in the post and I will make a decision regarding who wins and who loses (I will determine it depending on certain character's strengths, weaknesses and the situation). The decision might not always lead to the death of one character, but potentially an injury with escape.

For each day that the characters are in the arena, the Co-GM or I will be hosting one event. I will be posting announcements IC for what the events are, and I will also be posting warnings regarding how much time is left in the day so that players can adjust their character's actions depending on the time.

At the end of each day, an announcement will be made IC about the scoreboard and which team is in the lead.

• All iwaku rules apply~
    • You are allowed up to three characters. However, you cannot take two characters with the same role.
    • I expect at least a paragraph per character, per post. c:
    • Logistics are important in this roleplay because characters from different teams have to find each other. I have provided multiple maps below and it is recommended that you state where your character is in your post. ^-^
    • Please notify me if you are busy, I am perfectly willing to take over your character for awhile or propose some other type of solution if you need a break. ^^
    • If you do not respond IC or OOC for two weeks, then you will be kicked from the roleplay.
    • If you want to Co-GM, be the head of the white team or be the head of the black team please PM me!
    • Depending on popularity, I might add or remove positions on the teams. c:

• White Team Black Team

Leader (1): *PM me if interested.
    Deputy (1):
    Scouts (2):
    Medic (1):
    Soldiers (3):

Leader (1): *PM me if interested.
    Deputy (1):
    Scouts (2):
    Medic (1):
    Soldiers (3):

• Name:
    Sexuality:
    Appearance (preferably art or anime):
    Personality:
    (Brief) Background:
    Skills:
    Weaknesses:
    How did they encounter the door?
    Other:

Game Specifics:
Maps

Basic Map
407cab90-e8b6-42de-a467-a3550b595576_zps0ythfiul.png

*Green areas are forest, and yellow areas are deserts. The gray area in the middle of No Man's Land is a large swamp.
No Man's Land Areas
20afbf4e-2718-46cc-aed6-1e693283b7fb_zpsuvvq6uvv.png

No Man's Land Paths
2514cf8f-cfaf-4cb9-b85f-334b644bba4f_zps8bi7iqdu.png

*If addressing a path in a post, just reference it by its color.
Event List
Day One: tba

Scoreboard
tba

White Team Specifics:
Headquarters
forest-lodge-1a-s.jpg

The white team headquarters is located near a large but shallow lake that is full of small fish. It is rare that in the swamp you will catch something that is big enough to eat, but there still exists that chance. Immediately around their headquarters is a heavily forested area, and a small game trail that leads to the location of their flag. Inside the lodge, each character has an individual room but the leader and deputy's rooms are on the second floor. They have a large living room area which is furnished with couches, and a wall that displays the current team scores as well as event announcements.

Territory
Content

Black Team Specifics:
Headquarters
high-desert-lodge.jpg

The black team's headquarters is surrounded by dessert, and their flag resides behind the hills that surround the back of their base. Just outside their headquarters, they have a small well for water, but otherwise the land is quite barren. Each team member has their own room, and at the end of the lodge there is a large living room with wooden benches that they can sit and mingle in. The leader and deputy's rooms are conjoined and are located at the forefront of the house.

Territory
Content

Hello, you still up for running this? I'm interested and I'm pretty sure @Daz would love it too.

This sounds awesome, I'd love to join

Status
Not open for further replies.