• Warhammer Fantasy's Malekith vs. The LOTR Witch-King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris vs. W40K Chief Librarian Space Marine

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Imperial Guard vs. The Ultramarines

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMG I'M BACK!

Okay uhm... Ostara, I'll take care of ya soon and as for team Pyramid head.. who shall be the runner up?!

Krang goes first as soon as i pull him in here by the nads.

Oh okay! Oops I sent out the Pm already..

I feel this battle will go faster than I imagined! Sicne Sakura used all her powers in one fight, you guys can either switch off on abilities or just oen person does all cause the next testing session will be armor vs armor and weapon vs weapon.

Tip for Krang....

"Who needs all criticals when every blow slices you in two."

TAKE THAT ONE WINGED PONCE DOWN!

I'm baaaaaaackkkk xD

I mean, I'll be more active now.

RAWR ;D Eat Sephie BUTT xD

okay im still a ittle lost and i have no clue what team to go with.........though i am a FF7 fan. so im lost on the sides issue and all that. im still tryingto get on as much as possible but it might be a bit. and i play WOW so im used to running an assasin in a way so yea i be ninja like that and sneak up behind you and do massive damage.

APOLOGIES TO KRANG BUT I GOTTA WRIGHT THIS! INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK!

Ha! Awesome, Sakura!

Vay! No prob, man!

Ostara, PMed you!

OH and POSTED!

PH will go again to finish up with his weapons.
Spear - I think he can throw this as Sephiroth hovers in place when casting meteor
The Pyramid's tentacle - Let's see some poor thing get it's face impaled!

As for Sephiroth, remember that the only Magic skills he has on the given list is Meteor and Octaslash. Heartless angel will instead be tossed to the side and substituted with meteor.

By the way, thanks to the beautiful Angelic, we have thought of some logical strengths and weaknesses.

Seph casts Meteor while hovering above/ standing but he is still in this moment. It obviously takes longer than just a split second to do so, so within that time, PH should have enough time to throw his spear to counter.

Although the Great Knife can be a sword-breaker due to it's massive weight ontop of strength, it is slow.
Here is the formula which gives it it's greatest strength I believe.
Weight + PH's str + gravity + Seph's str = possibility that sword breaks.(i don't think Materia had much affect on the blade but I could be wrong)
See the key here is Seph's str will keep the sword from steering away and thus it would be like putting two heavy weights on the each side of the blade to use to cut through like a wooden block.

It's obvious that from a distance, Seph has the upper hand(unless the spear gets him) while up close, PH may take the win thanks to the tentacle. (swords being locked and then boom! impaled by that thing).

However... we shall see! I'm still thinking of a way we can calculate this... but idk.

The first battle out of three has started!
It has been decided that Pyramid Head will win the first round(the third is your biggest concern as it is unknown for who will win that, Seph will win second).
Team Sephiroth will post first and then Pyramid Head.
So decide who IN the team will post first then when the second post FOR THAT team, the other will post.

Make it a good fight though and include every skill. Understand your surroundings. You are in a giant cubed maze that is sealed off from the outside.
Give at least 2 posts before meeting each other, that way we cover their feelings on it. Use 1 skill per post if you can.

Obviously Seph is at a disadvantage but PH will be at the same int he next fight. The reason for this is to see how well each skill is used on the other.
Yes each will be wounded but Seph will be 'killed'(some Shaman will bring him back.. or a phoenix down). Meteor will be useless as they are trapped inside a cube that is everything proof.

Every other skill though is still available. How the spear will come into play is up to you guys.

I'll edit this later but all the important stuff is down.

why do you say that vay you probably arent that alone..............except i dont know that info.....srry bout that.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe......JK

Krang, my partner in gory horror is AWOL!

>>
<<

*brainwashes Ostera with the power of korn/corn/khorne and puts him in the silent hill reserves box*

and what is all that for huh?? i didnt do anything to you vay...............>.><.< ^.^