• Chuck Norris vs. W40K Chief Librarian Space Marine

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Imperial Guard vs. The Ultramarines

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FUCK!

YEAH!

*Tells Vay to vote on the Hulk vs. Ghazghkull fight*

Ha! Thraka all the way... now what if Commissar Yarrick vs. The Hulk?! Interesting battle that would also be!

Augmetics... bolt shots are probably more effective, and plasma shots could be possibly lethal.

I vote Yarrick. :D

EDIT: When do we start, and with which battle?

Who's playing who? >.>

Okay welp the winning duel will be Sephiroth vs. Pyramid Head
What you can do is this!

1. Join a side! Either Sephiroth from FF7 or Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2
2. By Joining a side you can now be apart of a team with up to 3 people in it!
3. Now that you are on a side, you need to apply the following information
Team members:(up to 3)
Chosen warrior:(name,image and some wiki source info)
Weapons of choice(Up to 5(equal on both sides) will be used on both sides. Give image and description. Weapons can also be counted as basic skills, armor, magic skills, and items)
OH BTW only one person needs to include all this information unless another has something to add to it!

Then I will open the IC for the episode, introduce the two sides and then the tests begin to find who is the DEADLIEST WARRIOR!

Any questions then please ask me here or pm me!

Okay, just read a wiki for both.

Pyramid head, is just damn epic. He not only rapes and slays people, BUT OTHER MONSTERS AS WELL! He carries an oxymoron as a weapon, a "Great Knife." Like a "Giant Hamster" or a "Massive Pinkie." And he rapes people with a spear, too.

But Sephiroth is a super-human, almost God. He battles at high speeds, flies about, throws energy around like a angry crack ho. Pyramid Head is almost a psychological weapon. James outruns him, he twitches a lot. He's a selectable character for Track & Field. He's the stuff of nightmares, but outside the dream world, exposed to the sun, I imagine he wouldn't be half as terrifying. Which is not to say he's not brutal, shocking, and utterly horrifying. I'm just saying he's twice as much so in an ancient, dark, rusted theme park, crawling with hordes of demented, gibbering, cackling demonic entities.

Besides, Sephiroth was almost a god on many occasions, I don't imagine he'd be phased by inflatable vagina monsters like I was.

So, reluctantly, despite the Awesome Factor, my guess for success goes to Sephiroth.

I'm still on Pyramid's team, though.

I do have a few questions though, Inane. Who writes the battle post? I'd assume the victor, but if there are multiple people on one team, who ends up writing? Also, where do we fight? Do we have background to explain the encounter? Or just fight? Personally, I'd want to fight in a high-tech arena, that we I could choose my battleground. And I'd have a roaring crowd to please.

Ah~ I have another question.
The character I pick ~ her weapons/attacks don't matter because we're using Sephiroth's as a team or do I have this confused ? xD

SEPHIROTH TEAM <3

Chosen warrior: Yuffie Kisaragi
Using her appearance & battle stats from Advent Children

Yuffie has a very cocky and rude personality, and at times can be aggressive and a bit of a tomboy. She has a tendency to bestow honorific titles on herself, such as "great ninja Yuffie" and "the single white rose of Wutai". Despite being the daughter of Wutai's leader, Godo Kisaragi, Yuffie has little tolerance for tradition and is highly rebellious to the very old-fashioned ways of Wutai, which lead to her clashing with her father. She is also very clever and cunning, able to trick the party with ease. Despite this, she is not at all averse to heroics and is still a reliable ally and friend of the main characters.

Appearance:
7ac-yuffie-2.jpg

Weapons of choice: Pending until someone else joins ?

Sephiroth has that slicing long sword.

cc-sephiroth.jpg

FF7_Sephiroth_by_shuangwen.jpg

Welp after all the tests have been completed, then we will go on to the duel in the end as you know. From there it will take place in whatever is sought as the best location for both sides to face off in, however, no background story. So both teams can submit ideas to be accepted and mixed together.

Also the battle post in the end is written by both sides to whoever wishes to post.
Example of how it can be written
Bob from team 1 posts > Sarah from team 2 posts > Greg from team 1 posts > Lem from team 2 posts. Then if the epic ending falls on team 1, then any member or the next runner up will post it!

Just a reminder of how the weapons training sessions work.
One team steps in to show everyone one weapon/armor/skill by using it on fixed targets(humans or plastic targets)
Example would be taking a sword to three targets with one swing and seeing if you can cut all in half in a short amount of time.
Then after that, people can comment on the weapons, mocking the other team if they wish and the next team steps up to show what they have!

Just remember you aren't the warrior you are on sides with! However you can tell the warrior what to do during the training session.
Example: "Sephiroth! Go cut that dummy in half!" *Sephiroth does so*

EDIT! SAKURA! Yes all weapons and skills are nullified. All that is taken into account is the warrior's weapons and skills. So only Sephiroth matters, yes!

OKAY SO!
We have Sephiroth vs. Pyramid Head!
I would like to know the teams please!
So far I'm guessing for Sephiroth, we have Sakura and Krom!

THE IC WILL BE UP LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW~!

Eww...That thing is...It's so...

Oh...Em...Gee....

SEPHIROTH WILL TOTALLY KICK ITS BUTT BECAUSE HE'S HOT AND KICKS BUTT

OH! My bad! XD Love the last image btw.

So are we looking at two weapons on each side or is there a third option for Pyramid Head? Any demonic powers he has?

Hehe, one of his weapons should be his er... yea I'm just gonna step out now. >__>

This is something I found on the silent hill wiki page to Pyramid Head

"His iconic pyramid-shaped helmet appears to be a rusty hunk of metal grafted onto his head, with a single hole drilled into it. A tentacle or tongue-like appendage can snake out of this hole and impale a creature he has grappled."

So seeing as he doesn't have much armor at all... I don't see his helmet being used in one of the selections(unless explained otherwise) HOWEVER I see that tentacle to be used as a weapon so there is your third option!

Should i go another PH or some other silent hill denizen?

Pyramid Head is going to kick ass, because he's hot and he rapes....says the Sephiroth-know-it-all junkie.

:P

Welp what Sakura did is basically playa character from the FF universe who really is only still representing Sephiroth.
SO! All you have to do is say if you are on team Pyramid Head and if yes then just write that and nothing else is needed UNLESS you wanna have some fun and be another silent hill being while telling the crowd how the weapons work.

In the end, all that matters is Sephiroth and Pyramid Head. Remember that the team simply shows how Pyramid Head fights.

For everyone, think of the audience and the hosts as being ignorant about all this stuff! You are merely showing what each fighter has to the audience by chopping things up. The Hosts and audience will see as the tests go on of who they think will win and after the winner is chosen by vote, then the battle between Pyramid Head and Sephiroth will begin! Each of you will have a turn posting in the last battle till the last post and then it is all done!

I got a good one.

ROFL COPTER VS SHOOP DA WHOOP

*picks up Trance and puts her in the Sephiroth section to help Sakura*

OK so Vay you are in team Pyramid Head and will help display his attacks BUT are taking the alias of the butcher? Correct?
Only thing is the great cleaver won't do much for you as you will use Pyramid head's weapons.

BTW Krom is also a teammate who will help display Pyramid Head's skills. No one will actually be Pyramid Head until the final duel takes place! But like I said before or so I think... you can order Pyramid Head to do things.. which I find kinda funny...