Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Warhammer Fantasy's Malekith vs. The LOTR Witch-King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris vs. W40K Chief Librarian Space Marine

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Imperial Guard vs. The Ultramarines

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You wish to go second in the weapons training and use living, offensive, and free moving targets?

No problem!

>:D I have the post typed up.

*Throws paper notices at TK*

I think TK may join us later on if that is okay with everyone? I will ask her first.

Coming up!
Weapons test 1!
Pyramid Head's Great Knife vs. Sephiroth's Masamune!

OKAY
So Sakura will go first in the weapons testing!
Then either member of Pyramid Head will go.

SO just remember this.
- Make sure to display your weapon to the audience and talk about its strengths and possibly its weakness.
- You are allowed to use live, moving human targets. ...or wooden targets. I don't have the money to abduct aliens so all we can use are humans!
- Don't use the weapon on the other team.
- Be as detailed as you can be during the slice of the sword. We need to at least acknowledge the intensity of such a daunting weapon.

I will get a post up soon and in this post I will setup the test for both teams.

YEEEEAAAAH!

How many max targets can we use?

I was thinking Roman legionnaires...

Sorry for the absence.
Anything you wish will do fine!
Get your anger out and slaughter those you hate even!

I have pmed Sakura and I am currently working on the FIRST WEAPONS TEST!

Magos Explodinatus Extremis Caine Jericus reporting for all imperial teams.

i show yuou how bolters make the big boom and more

HA! Awesome, dude!

Still waiting on Sakura... gonna have to message her again.

xP Do I have to go first? x3
I can't find any time to post x3
But I'm going to try, but I feel bad stopping the rp this long

Awww SAkura, its just opening the kung pow on two of the most terrifying examples of Guilt incarnate ever imagined. Easy as breakfast.

But you can take you time ;)

I posted, but there's just one teensy problem.
I wanted to write a full post and leave it to edit later in case something doesn't work out...
Like...Sephiroth doesn't have weaknesses? xD

Yes he does.

-Long Hair
-God Complex
-Androgynous Appearance(Well, that could be a strength, except Pyramid rapes indiscriminately.)

The list goes on. :D

xP
Kaaay~
So I have to add "He thinks he's a god, his hair gets in the way and ideekaay something weird about his looks?"

everyone was weaknesses, pride, overconfidence, perhaps there is a burning desire that will tip the delicate balance between righteous fury and bloodlust. or perhaps in his quest to destroy hes enemies hes lost sight of what hes fighting for. These are the paths to chaos for those to proud or blind to believe themselves vulnerable to its embrace.

Yeah I'm a Tzeentch guy......

Champion of tzeentch VS zeus

I just can't wait for the Halo Spartan vs. Space Marine match, Chiefs gonna get a whoopin.

Yeah. Bullets that explode against weak shields that can barely stand autogun fire? Pssssh.Those Grenades though, one under the neckline and even Roboute wouldn't survive.

Sakura: Androgynous means that a person's features could be masculine or feminine, it's hard to tell.

okay im new to the board and all and i was wondering how i would go about joining you all in the is thread?? if that is alright with everyone that is.

Just post an idea, insame can assign you a role since TK is AWOL looks like you'll be on Sepies team. And welcome.

okay i was reading earlier about the weapons training thing so i think ill go along the lines of basic training as an idea. that's just my personal reference for the situation at hand. and personally i find that basic training comes a little before weapons training. but that's only my opinion so i hope i dont make anyone mad with that comment. i'm just used to that aspect of military stuff.