• Warhammer Fantasy's Malekith vs. The LOTR Witch-King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Norris vs. W40K Chief Librarian Space Marine

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Imperial Guard vs. The Ultramarines

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YAY! I'M BEING MANHANDLED!

Don't worry Sakura! WE CAN KICK THEIR ASSES!

OKAY SO!
The teams so far...
Team Sephiroth:
Sakura(alias as Yuffie)
Trance Kitsune

Team Pyramid Head:
Krom
Vay(alias as The Butcher)

The Co Hosts are Angelic Asylum, Necella, and myself!

The Butcher is basically the same as pyramid head except with smother movements, faster speed and a great cleaver (which is basically the same as pyramid head's great knife) and without the rape.

Therefore slightly inferior.

Better at killing, but not nearly as much fun. :D So. I see an IC? Teehee. I'm clever.

So, we vote on the winner IC or OOC?

You've probably said this five times, I must have missed it. >.>

True which is what I came to the same conclusion about several minutes ago and had to sign ona nd say that before I passed out.,
So yeah you're fine with that! =)

WELP! Tomorrow the IC will be up(or later today rather in my time) and we can get rocking on this!

Good night for now and prepare yourselves for various tests! I'm about ready to crash!*...crashes*

Uhm good question about where to vote! Not sure but if you come up with some good ideas then I'll hear them over PM or here! Gonna think on it in my sleep!

OI! we canna all be pee-aychas. Oi loiks ta be killy

SEPHY IS TOO COOL FOR THIS SCHOOL!

Bah! animu crap can't stand up to true horror.

I vote 3 rounds,

Round 1: Sepeis domain
Round 2: Pyramid head's domain
Round 3: Arena

Round 2 is gonna be epic.

Even though he wasn't a playable character in SH3, I want to do the roller coaster from the prologue in Silent Hill 3.

Are we going to have rounds? And different writers?

Okay welp lets look at our fighters shall we?
NOTE: From all the info I have gathered off the wiki sources and thanks to all of you, I have created these Bios to be used for both teams! I'll post them on the first post in the IC for a preview! THEN You guys will explain these weapons more so in detail and by destroying things with them! >=)

SEPHIROTH BIO
Sephiroth

kh-sephiroth-a.jpg

42a3b175d3fb70_full.jpg

Weapons/skills
Masamune - A long sharp blade of destruction that only he can wield!
Octaslash - Using his sword, he can give eight slashes in just a flash!
Meteor - A powerful skill that is able to crush his foes with ease.

Strengths
Is super strong, can 'fly', and is extremely fast outside!
Cast crazy magic spells that can obliterate a massive area or dice his foe into pieces.(Such as Meteor and Octaslash)
Can dice just about anything up with his sword.

Weaknesses
Masamune is so long that it may be hard for Seph to fight with it in close-quarters at times due to it maybe being caught on something.
His skill, Meteor, is capable of killing himself along with the enemy due to the high blast radius and high damage.
His speed is stunted by being inside tight buildings.
Apparently his sword is stopped by clashing with another.
------------------------------------------------------------
PYRAMID HEAD BIO
Pyramid Head

Silent-Hill-2-Pyramid-Head.jpg

sh2_pyramid_head.jpg

Weapons/skills
Great Knife - A massive blade capable of tearing through metal like a hot knife through butter.
Spear - A gruesome weapon used to shish-kabob his enemies.
Pyramid's Tentacle - A dangerous appendage that is used in close combat to 'taste' his victims blood!

Strengths
Can lift a full grown man with one arm.
Has an appendage that comes out from the Pyramid and is able to cause harm, if his hands are busy.
Being that he is summoned to kill, he already knows where his target is and encloses on them by lurking in the dark.

Weakness
Is slow making his way to places if under the light as only the darkness keeps the enemy open for attack, not him.
Has no magic abilities what so ever.
Has no armor except that rusty pyramid shaped helmet.

Good question, you two!
I agree in a round system! that will help decide more so winner in the final arena... or welp.. we'll work on that while the IC has it's weapons testing parts first!

THIS IS HOW EVERYTHING WILL BE LINED UP SO FAR!
*IC OPENS - I will post a preview of what is to come. Giving a quick flattering description for the two warriors and introducing the team members and the weapons.

*Team Pyramid Head will then post after that, explaining more detail into Pyramid Head and how he will crush Seph and mocking the other team.

*Team Sephiroth will do the same in countering the first team.

*After all have gotten their say in, I will announce the first weapon test!

*ONE member from Team Pyramid Head will present a weapon to the hosts and audience and describe its strength and weakness(not so much weakness) and destroy some targets in it that I have setup!

*ONE member from Team Seph will do the same as the other team!

*After that and some comments are shared, we will move onto the second weapons testing.

*The OTHER member from Team Pyramid Head will do the next weapons test with their second choice weapon.

*...same thing applies to Team Seph as above!

*THEN the third and last weapons test will occur! This will run in the same way as all the above ones for both sides.... unless there is a third member, then that member will write this one.

*After some last words, the shit hits the fan in a duel between the two killers in possible various rounds! We will see on this as it will be worked out!

Anything else that needs to be worked out then please shove it in my face as I easily forget at times when busy! =(

EDIT I was originally thinking a massive rusty old prison! However then Pyramid Head has the upper hand in that...

I don't suppose I could make a fat undead 'Mayor' for the smack talk? :D There isn't anything like it in SH so far as I know, but since we're to test weapons, and give the combatants orders to demonstrate skills....

Since we're having three rounds, I'm thinking of how the experts gave "Edge" to each class, maybe each combatant wins the round in his suitable area(Pitch black rusty rollercoaster for Pyramid Head, arcane crystal construct for Sephiroth), then when they fight in the arena for a roaring crowd, the victor is decided, the loser slain.

Hmmm.. yes I find that suitable and I agree... and the Mayor idea too.

The voting will take place before the third battle to see who is the victor! From there.. we will watch the bloodshed! >=)

Sorry Imp. Seems like I can't help you out deleting the poll without deleting the thread =/

I guess you'll have to make a new thread for each fight.

PS. I'm the only one voting for Robocop VS Heroic Power Ranger?! FFFFFFF

We could just do the fights in order of number of votes? When we get to zero we could just pick a number.

Ha! Awesome... nice vote Torst! =P

Plus thanks for the help and sucks but yeah we'll just have to make a new thread for each one.

Krom, that is what I'm thinking possibly as well... nice post btw!

Thanks. Fat Mayors are fun to play.

Probably not as fun to be.

Okaaay~
Team Pyramid Head isn't done yet, right? :P