Not open for further replies.

Hitomebore

Loveless Purity
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Online Availability
WEEKDAY : Hardly online since I might be at home around 8 P.M. WEEKEND : Higher chance to be online. Can still handle OOC, but IC post needs more time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Supernatural, Magical, Medieval
I don't know if someone already asks this or is it already in FAQ, but I can't find the answer, so... it's better to throw it here~
My question is, if I deleted my roleplay and it is moved to graveyard, will that RP still listed in my roleplay list? If it's still there, can I remove it from my roleplay list, so I can have no dead roleplay in my roleplay list? I tried to research it on my own by looking on graveyard and checking each dead roleplay with their owner, some have them deleted from their list, while some still have it on their list....... I'm confused now :'D

Thank you! ^^

Well, the graveyard is not super accurate because we haven't been moving IC threads there since the system update. Also, none of the roleplays thrown into the graveyard before that update will show up on a person's list of roleplays, nor will any that weren't made or converted to the new system with the overview and such.

From what I can see, it looks like from now on only roleplays that are actually deleted will be removed from those lists. We move the inactive ones to an archive section of the new system, and it looks like those archived roleplays do show up. This may be something @Diana can change, but I'm not at all sure about that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Oh, I see~ Thank you! And if somehow @Diana changes it, I will really appreciate it ^^ That way, people won't have a list of dead roleplays on their list, easier to manage and won't confuse people who read their roleplay list.

Status
Not open for further replies.