Dead or alive Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluebird

A man with a red jacket and blue jeans walks through the forest In new York city. His facial features was covered by a white mask as he seems to be troubled. His reddish curly hair and somewhat seem to be horns sticking out of his hair two on each side left and right. He had a sword sheath on his left hip. He was after a contract it seems.

His hands in his pocket he follows the trail. Who was this man? Why was he here. He sees a cabin up ahead as he had found his target. His target was a don of a mob called the vipers. His target was Viper. His price on his head was 10 million alive and 5 million dead. Lucifer wanted him alive.

(Vipers pov)
Viper a young man who now runs the mafia know. As the vipers. He had no clue what was about to happen, one of his men ran to him. "Boss! Their is an assassin here killing our men from the shadows. He almost killed me but told me to tell you that he is coming." Viper didn't seemed pleased as he growls slightly. He snaps his fingers as five men surrounded him as he stood up out of his chair. He was a young man had to be in his young twenties. He wore a suit as being a higher power he was the don and wanted to look nice. "Take me to my chopper at once. Kill the intruder" with that him and a few of his men walk to the elevator to go to the roof. When viper got their vipers men were cut in half as soon as they exited and viper was held against a wall by Lucifer's blade.

"So viper.....you have a bounty on your head and I tend to collect it. You are worth more to me alive." Lucifer said as he grins slighty behind his mask. Viper slightly chuckles as he pulls out a syring. He jabs it into Lucifer's right side as he injects him with a knock out serum. Soon Lucifer slowly closed his eyes as viper push's him off the roof. "Sorry to chat but I'll see you on the next flight." Viper got in his chopper as he flew away.

Lucifer was lucky as he landed in a piled of trash to break his fall, he was unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.