2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
JDead Moonm

DeadMoon-RP.jpg

"Like shining oil, this night is dripping down
Stars are slipping down, glistening
And I'm trying not to think what I'm leaving now
No deceiving now, it's time you let me know.
Let me know

[Chorus]
When the lights go out and we open our eyes,
Out there in the silence, I'll be gone, I'll be gone.
Let the sun fade out and another one rise
Climbing through tomorrow, I'll be gone, I'll be gone.

This air between us is getting thinner now
Into winter now, bitter sweet
Across that horizon this sun is setting down
You're forgetting now, its time you let me go, let me go

And tell them I couldn't help myself
And tell them I was alone
Oh, tell me I am the only one
And there's nothing left to stop me.

[Chorus]
When the lights go out and we open our eyes,
Out there in the silence, I'll be gone, I'll be gone.
Let the sun fade out and another one rise
Climbing through tomorrow, I'll be gone, I'll be gone, I'll be gone.
"

Dead Moon
is a unique story I devised over many sleepless nights pondering. Dead Moon's storyline is many things but I must first forewarn that it has a lot of mature content. For those of you not searching for sexually explicit scenes or graphic violence, this may not be for you. For those of you still interested, I assure you its more than simply a story of the hero swinging his sword or promptly sleeping with the maiden and heroine. This story is a psychological one. Founded on facts about samurai and their culture, yet steeped in Japanese mythology and beliefs.

The story takes place roughly 545 years ago, in 1467 in the out break of the Ōnin no Ran A 10 year civil war in Japan that begets the Sengoku Jidai or "Warring States" period that lasted nearly 200 years and saw some of Japanese mythical figures; Hideyoshi Toyatomi, Nobunaga Oda, Tokugawa Ieysu are among the top names but there were more. In the A dispute between Hosokawa Katsumoto and Yamana Sōzen escalated into a nationwide war involving the Ashikaga shogunate and a number of daimyo in many regions of Japan.

[SPOILI]Daimyo. Powerful territorial leaders in ancient Japan who were served by iconic warriors as notable as Spartans in their prowess, and were retainers like knights. Samurai or Bushi were fanatical in they ways. In the best of them, they would take their own lives if their side lost in a war or engagement; often writting elaborate poems of their deeds called Haiku, or they would endure the guilt and shame if only to make off with their Daimyo's head so it couldn't be collected and humiliated.[/SPOILI]

My story revolves around the various facets that a man born into an esteemed household, must precariously uphold. He is a well established vassal, and a legendary swordsman, a Kensei. A master swordsman, he is most noted for two things across the lands of Japan. His dark red hair which is highly uncharacteristic of aboriginals and his sheer skill with not a katana which is in favor of a samurai, but an ōdachi; a five foot-eight inch blade and a foot and a half handle used more commonly to strike down a man and his steed in one fierce blow on a battle field.

[SPOILI] He has won 245 duels, mostly from the rival clan of Imegawa, but he has also laid sword schools bare of teachers who have gone after him from all over Japan. Many legends have stirred up about how he is in actuality, a demon. His other, less saintly moniker is Akuma. His sword is a work of a master swords smith second only Masamune, Murasame. The people fear it for the tales of Muramasa blade needing to see blood once drawn. All through these allegations, his wife, whom he was married to through a joint family arranged marriage has bore him no children. The main character, Kado Fujioka, quietly holds himself at bay from her. Because it was an arranged marriage, and because one of the tenants of Bushido is Makoto, honesty, he relents in spoiling her because he does not love her as she deserves and it would be a lie to accept her wholly when he can not give himself wholly in return.[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Despite this, and despite the standing accusations of some-- few can deny that he hasn't been anything but exemplary as a vassal and a doting husband who spends time caring for his wife as a husband ought to. Yet it is only when he saves a Geisha who is more than what the eye perceives, does he begin to question everything he stood for. He soon falls in love with the the geisha and allows himself to give his heart fully to her and the two make love. As the seasons change and they fall ever deeper in love, Kado is called for war. It is a ruse set forth in motion by his lord who lusts for Kado's wife, and the rival clan leader who wants to kill the "Kyō no akuma." The Demon of Kyō.[/SPOILI]

Bidding farewell to his lover, he is pulled into this marriage of two evils, he fights the Imegawa as expected of him, yet his own men turn on him, wounding him but not killing him. Kado fights and wards of both sides for a period before seeing he has no opportunity to escape. He commits Seppuku a form of ritualistic suicide meant to retain one's honor by disemboweling himself. Ordinarily, this would be done with a second wehom would sever the head almost entirely from the body.

In death, he is transported to Yomi-no-kuni, "The Land of the Dead". In this spectral world that is void of color and is monochromatic, he faces off with true Demons, Oni, Tengu. A place ravaged by war and cruelty. Yet, The beautiful geisha that had come to know and love returns to him in her true form--a Kitsune. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. Foremost among these is the ability to assume human form. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.

Kitsune have become closely associated with Inari, a Shinto kami or spirit, and serve as its messengers. This role has reinforced the fox's supernatural significance. The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. This is where the story really gets interesting. In order for his lover to spare her samurai from the realm of Yomi and an eternity of wandering, he must first help her gain her other tails through heroic deeds.

I am looking for a female that can write multiple paragraphs, doesn't mind intense situations, and who can be the wife, the Geisha and the Fox Kami all together. I am really looking for this to be a one on one, but we'll see where it goes. :)

AHAHAHA!!!!

If I have the time to complete my research - for another story of similar Japanese nature, then I'm in.

I have my own Japanese induced historical story that I've assisted in for about two years with a dear friend of mine. We've finished half of one book in a planned trilogy, but we stopped in order to rework out historically based concepts and reset our maps. We're actually set in the same era, taking on the pleasures and dramatic of the same but we're focusing on a fictional love affair between the generations of the Muramasa and the Tokugawa; which is a psychotic twist in itself.

So, when it comes to a layout of this magnitude, I'm very comfortable with this - if the time allows. (And lately, that's mostly what I've got).

I'm also notorious for throwing out various charries on a dime - when a need calls for a quick NPC or CAG (come and go) for fillers or comic relief. I'm not the best poetic writer in the world, but I am one who strides through thick and thin to cohere with the purity of a story's song, finding the words, the verses required for my charries to use for their era, their hour.

I would love to help you bring something spectacular to this story you've concocted. If anything, whatever we develop, good or bad, can result in either new scenes to be reworked at your leisure, or some sort of working outline for you to dive into when you decide to take this to another level; if that's your intentions.

My partners are frantically working on rewrites, editing, illustrating and such for possible publishing. If your intentions are the same, then I do hope that whatever I volunteer will be helpful to you and worth the effort.

If you need any examples of my works in the past, I have a very, very long list - five years worth, to be exact. Let me know.

I'm still here, and I'm still working on my OP. Sorry for this, but I might not be able to post tonight. I'm still working on designs and sign work for several events this weekend. And, sadly, my help is no longer in service. So, I'm stuck with all the hard manual labor. X(

Therefore, I will be up all night...working...and possibly typing up my intro. If it is not up today, I will be posting it tomorrow then.

Sorry again. Rarely do I have such workload. Anywho, just letting you know. :)

K, posting!!!

It's rough, mainly because I was trying too hard to come up with what Ichiku/Kitsune would be like, personality wise. And, tea house etiquette...yea, had to recall a few things. But, anywho it's a start!