Dead man {With LunarReaper}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowan sighed happily at his thoughts, knowing he could do whatever he wanted in this situation. When they arrived at their destination, he slowed the van to a stop and got out. He then headed for the back, a gun in hand.

Mystique sighed as the vehicle slowed. She knew they were at their destination as she heard a car door slam shut. She looked to see Rowan gone, and heard footsteps crunching on the gravel. She heard the doors at her feet unlock and as they opened she saw Rowan smiling at her evilly. For the longest time she had thought herself evil, but he was another story. She began to wonder if this whole thing was a set up to get her killed. When she saw the gun in his hand, she thought this to be true.

"Well," Rowan said. "I wonder, what shall we do with you?" He grinned. He began to move into the van, bringing out keys. "I'm not going to kill you. Yet." He began to unlock the chains, then grabbed hold of them. He kept the gun trained on her, and it was floating in mid air. He tugged at the chains to make her follow.

"This will probably be your home for a while," he said casually. He gestured to the warehouse they were at. It looked pretty new. "I'm just curious," he began with a chuckle, "but are you a virgin?"

At the question he had asked she mentally froze. She had been able to keep a bored expression on the outside, but in her head her mind was reeling. She refused to speak with this man. If she resisted any more than she already was, what would come of it? She figured a bullet would be a better outcome then what was about to happen, but she was no coward. She just hoped it wasnt as her mother used to tell her. The cuffs she wore dug into her wrists and burned as the rubbed. Soon her wrists would bleed.

"Mm, I think you are," Rowan chuckled. "Of course, it'd be better if you didn't resist. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I do now." Which of course, was a lie. Oh he hoped she'd resist. Just to have a reason to hurt her.

He opened the door, shoving her into the room. He then chains her to a pole in the middle of the floor. It was almost like he'd done it multiple times before. He turned to close the door, smirking to himself.

Mystique was nervous to say the least, but she wouldn't allow him to get the better of her. Some might say what she was doing was cowardice, but wouldn't resisting show more weakness? Its not like she could get away with him beig as powerful as he is. She was brave, that was certain, but she knew defeat when she saw it. This would be one of the few times she experienced it, and it would be the worst.

"You know you're a pretty girl," Rowan said casually, walking over to her. "I suppose, in this case, it's bad for you."

{~Skip~}

After he was done, Rowan left the warehouse and locked the door behind him. He knew there was no chance of her getting out but he liked to take precaution. Then he headed for the house that was nearby.

Once Rowan left Mystique sighed, but it came out more of a groan. She ached all over. This experience was horrible for her, but it fueled her desire to escape. Rowan was a fool for letting her legs stay unchained. She stoodup silently and held in a groan from the pain. She reassured herself that it would go away soon and looked around for an escape. The warehouse was windowless, the door was locked, and she was still chained. She looked to her left and saw a table with tools. The chain would allow her to get less then a third of the way there which was not enough for even the tips of her toes to touch the edge of the table. As she paced, pondering how to get to the table, she heard a creak underneath her feet. She looked down to see a loose floorboard. Each nail was rusted and loose, with a good kick it would come loose enough to pull off. Mystique raised her leg high and brought her foot down hard, breaking the end of the board. She pulled the end up with her toes and saw a box inside. Curiosity clouded her desire to leave for a moment. She looked around once more to ensure therewas nothing she could do until the chain was off and used her feet to pick up the box. She brought her legs up and dropped the box into her lap. She stood again with the box in her hands and opened it.

Rowan had simply gone to the house to get some food and water for both him and his captive. He was on his way back when he felt something off. With a frown, he increased his pace towards the warehouse.

Mystique nearly smiled at what she saw. A key lay in the box. She picked it up and tried to use it on her cuffs. It didn't work. Of course not, Rowan wasnt enough of a fool to leave her escape at her feet. She placed the key back in the box and put the box back in the hole. She then replaced the floorboard. She heard the crunching of appraoching feet and sighed.

Rowan opened the door, walking in. He looked to her suspiciously, but the uneasy feeling in his gut had disappeared. "Not doing anything to escape, I hope?" Rowan chuckled. He tossed a hunk of bread at her, and set a cup of water near her. "I'm tempted to let you eat with your feet, but after what I did I suppose I should be a little nicer," he chuckled.

He walked over to her and unlocked her wrists. "You enjoyed it, I hope?" He murmured, stroking her cheek slightly.

She had caught the bread and set it down beside her. She wasn't hungry just yet. Letting him touch her made her want the burn her cheek, but she wouldn't satisfy him with a response. She picked up the water and drank it silently. If he wanted to kill her, It wouldn't be just yet. After drinking the water she set the glass down and sat there.

"If you don't answer me," Rowan whispered, "I may just have to go again so I can hear your moans. I don't think you want that, do you?" He grinned sadistically. The sick bastard.

She looked at him from the corner of her eye. He was serious, that she knew, but instead she turned her head away. Giving the wall a stern glare she kept her eyes off of the disgusting man next to her.

"I think this time you need to learn your lesson," Rowan said, going to get something from the table. It held multiple torture devices. He hummed to himself as he decided which one to use. He settled on a whip, then turned around to face her.

When he had his back turned Mystique had gotten up silently. Once he turned to face her she kicked at his face.

Her foot wouldve stopped in mid air. Rowan tsked. "Naughty girl," he chuckled. "Trying to escape. You're not getting out of here, you know? Not until I kill you. That's what you signed up for when you went after me." With telekinisis, he forced her to turn around and onto all fours.

She smirked at the floor. Did he think her so stupid? She held the key she got off of him tightly in her hand. She lifted up the floorboard only enough to slide the key in without him noticing. She replaced the board quickly and prepared herself for the worst.

Rowan hadn't noticed her take the keys. Nor did he notice her putting it under the floor boards. He raised his arm, bringing the whip down hard onto her back.

The whip made a loud resounding crack. Mystique didnt move a mucsle , and she certainly didnt cry out. Hit after hit she remained the same stoic expression. Taking pain was easy at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.