Dead End Carnival *In Character*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva smiles and nods at Blane when he asked to help. She went down the row and found no food. With a huff, she jumped off the stool and looks at Primavera. "I didn't find any food. I'm hungry..!" Eva complained, her stomach even growling as if on cue. She sits down on the stool she had been standing on.

Eva looks around the kitchen. There wasn't even anything to cook with..! She didn't get it. Why would someone bring them here and have no food? Was there food outside? The thought cheered her up slightly.
"Hey..! Maybe if we find the exit there will be food outside!"

Evangeline smiled up at the other two, then popped up out of her spot and walked towards a nearby kitchen window. Crawling onto the counter, she inspected the window to try and find some sort of latch to open it with. "I can't figure out how it's suppose to open.. it's not like my windows at home."

Blane smiles and looks around the room, searching for any food of any kind, searching in the lower cupboards and even checking after Eva in the high cupboards, not ficning anything, other than a spider which made him jump, he sighs and joins Eva at the window "No latch?" he asks in a puzzled tone

What kind of place was this? He was only growing more nervous, people knowing his name, mysterious texts telling him he'd know about people's pasts...what the fuck was going on?

Primavera:

She looked at the window that Eva had found.
"Hey, don't fall off the counter! I wouldn't want anyone to get injured, including you. Can you see out the window, or-" Primavera looked. "Tempered glass. Great. Maybe we should find something to smash it with...." She looked around for a frying pan, a knife, something that would let them break, and therefore see through, the window. This is really getting ridiculous....First no food, then no kitchen supplies? Weird....

Evangeline climbs down from the counter after the other two inspected the window and looks around. She tried to find something to break the window to help Primavera but came up with a whole lot of nothing. She crossed her tiny arms and frowns. "How are we suppose to get out of here?" She said as she looked out the window again. Evangeline looked around the kitchen, then looks down at the stool and points to it and looks up at the other two. "Hey . Cant we use that? To, like, open the window?" She questioned curiously.

Primavera:

"Huh. That might actually work..." Primavera lifted up the stool. "It's a little heavy. I think we might need two or three people to be able to thrust it through the window. If we work together, we should be able to do it." She looked over at Blane and Eva.

"Look, Blane, I believe we got off on the wrong foot. We don't have to like each other, and I'm sure the two of us don't, but we should try to work together. That's as close to a truce as we're getting, so what do you say?"

"I'd be fine with that, as long as you try to refrain from bad-mouthing me, I'm fine with you" he looks at the pair getting ready to ram the window and shakes his head slowly "Can we look for a door instead?" he asks, looking at the pair with a faint smile "I mean, we got in here somehow, there has to be some form of exit"

Looking around he searches for any kind of door that would lead outside, seeing none in the kitchen he heads into the other room, searching there too

"Mmh..well,maybe we actually do have something in common that we're not that aware of yet?I mean,we all just met and all so we can't be completely sure.." Juliet crawled over to another person and shook them on their shoulder."..or maybe the culprit found something in each one of us and gathered us all together here so they can do whatever they have in mind for us..whatever that is.." She didn't like the thought of the last part she said,and she ended up making herself feel rather uncomfortable.

Amelia smiled to herself, happy she suggested something that might be useful, then looked at Blane and raised her hand. "Oh! Oh! I wanna help look for a door!" She spoke with a bright smile and turns, running down the hallway. Her small feet padded on the wooden floor while she ran. She peeked around the corners and looked everywhere she went for any sort of door that they could use as an alternative exit. "If I were a door in a log cabin, where would I be?"

Cara lay in an incredibly awkward position on the floor, one arm draped haphazardly over her stomach, the other out in the open with her fingers outstretched as if looking for a high five, one of her legs lay straight and the other slightly bent in a way that couldn't be comfortable but was definitely possible. Her eyes flickered open, baby blues scanning the room for any sign of familiarity. "Hmm Toto, I am having an odd feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore. You realize it too don't you Toto?" She was still tired at this point, and for some reason talking to an imaginary puppy, who was yapping in spontaneity towards her. "Fuck if I know Toto, but were not in Oz either and if we are, then there's something terribly wrong here"

She slowly moved from the floor, carefully taking in her new surroundings and performing her actions slowly so she wouldn't get too dizzy when she finally stood. Well if they hadn't tied her to a post yet and left her for the vultures, then she was almost sure she wasn't kidnapped. No tape on her face, nothing tying her down, just here in a strange place. Maybe she walked here while she was sleeping, peering around the room she basically figured that was far from the case! So many people, she would have to chat and converse with every single one!

Once she was finally stable enough, she skipped on over to the crowd. A white tank top, MLP pajama pants and one sock on her foot she looked welcoming enough. Though most people would probably figure she was the one behind this whole entire thing. "Well hello friends, acquaintances more or less strangers, how are you doing on this fine morning and do you have any idea why we are here?" She asked this all in a cheery manner with a creepy smile plastered across her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.