1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male

TheSignalOfficial.jpg
WARNING: UNREGISTERED USER DETECTED
y o u d o n o t b e l o n g h e r e

Requesting Crew Data Access . . .

. . .

Crew Data Access Registered; Administrator Confirmed . . .

Requesting Personnel File Registery Edits . . .

. . .

Confirmed . . .

Please File Personnel Registry Form

Name:_______________

D.O.B.:_______________

Identified Gender:_______________

Blood Type:_______________

Brief Physical Summary:_______________

Ailments:_______________

Occupational Background:_______________

Educational Background:_______________

Note from the God of this World

Hey there, lab rats valuable crew members! I suppose I should take a moment to talk about the character sheet without the sweet, sweet aesthetic implementation of being an immersive computer software database. So first I should note, while the first four parts are straightforward, the last four are... well, also very straightforward, but even more so than I think people might assume. For example, for 'brief physical summary' just slap something like '195 cm; 95 kg; Hazel eyes; Brown hair; Lean'. Don't go making poetry where you don't need to, it'll look silly. Ailments are everything form peanut allergies to Acute Stress Disorder. Occupational background can be a bit more prose-y, since it's going to detail how you got into the Ark Mission Program in the first place [plus what you've done before; think of it as half of a character background up to getting admitted by the program directors], and, similarly, Educational background will slap some details on your specializations that you've brought with you to offer the crew and mission [i.e. zoological doctorate for the animal studying aspect of the mission]. It's also important to remember that your characters began the Ark mission on 25.12.2097. I will state that, at the most, your characters wil have undergone 5 years of preparation for this mission with everyone together, but it's certainly viable for some crew members to have been involved with the mission prior, especially since the Ark mission program has been prepped for 50 years prior to launch. And lastly, remember, you as a player don't have to be a scientific professional, but this is an important scientific expedition, and there's a degree of 'scientific professional' that you'll need to step foot on the Ark in the first place. Ya know, just be reasonable with your character, that's all I ask. We're not deep enough into the space-age to let some Private Joe onboard.

Oh, also, under all this will be a [hopefully] mobile friendly CS app
under the assumption that simply copy-pasting from that doesn't work

Excelsior!

Please note that the Y variable for div height must be input manually to accomodate for having all text be within the div box

[CENTER]
[div=
margin: auto;
width: 700px;
height: Ypx;
background-color: #002406;
opacity: 0.175;
border: 1px solid #21F200;]
[COLOR=#23ff00]
[FONT=Orbitron]

Name:

D.O.B.:

Identified Gender:

Blood Type:

Brief Physical Summary:

Ailments:

Occupational Background:

Educational Background:

[/FONT]
[/COLOR]
[/div]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

53d0268a4d29ae0f685a585f722e8533.jpg

Name: Cassandra Chung Ji-Woo

D.O.B.: January 4, 2066

Identified Gender: Female

Blood Type: A Pos

Brief Physical Summary: 155cm, 48 kg, black hair, dark brown eyes

Ailments: None known

Occupational Background: Dr. Chung is a neuropsychologist by trade, specializing in AI architecture. She was part of the developmental team for Tiresias and considers herself a midwife or nanny to the AI, even if she's not so forward as to claim the role of mother. Her primary role on the mission is to support and maintain Tiresias, and her secondary function is to be the ship's counselor, doing the same for the human crew. As such she has qualified as a licensed psychiatrist as well.

Educational Background: PhD in Neuropsychology, MD, CCST (Psychiatry)

Last edited: