Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello everyone. I’m looking for one on one partners, preferably 18+.

Just a few things about me:
I’m 25 years old and work a full time job. I work Mon.-Fri. from 8am-4pm EST. I post mostly in the evenings/nights. But, occasionally can make time to post during my lunch. I like to post anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs with detail and I’m just asking the same from my partners. I love romance. I do not fade to black in my stories, so if you don’t like that you can just skip over me. I play only females unless we are doubling. I role play in PM and thread You just tell me what your preference is. I prefer real pictures over anime and ask my partners to use face claims, anime just isn’t my style. I’m sorry. I also promise if I leave the site for a long period of time I’ll tell you ahead of time, but I don’t believe that would be happening soon.

What I’m asking from you:
I would like someone who can write 2-5 detailed paragraphs. I’d like to keep the story moving and it’s difficult when theres only one paragraph to work off of. Please do not use any text talk. I don’t even use that when I’m actually texting. Also, speak in the third person when writing. I also hope to find someone who is willing to just chat in OOC PM. I like to get to know people I’m working with.

When I do fandoms I prefer to play the OC since I prefer playing female. Of course I can double for a fandom. My role for the originals will be underlined. Of course if you have any of your own plots that are not listed I would be happy to hear them and give them a try
clear.png

Fandoms

Riverdale:
OC x Jughead
OC x Archie
OC x FP

Supernatural:
OC x Cass
OC x Dean
OC x Sam

Sons Of Anarchy:
OC x Jax
OC x Juice

Vampire Diaries:
OC x Damon
OC x Stefan

Harry Potter:
OC x Draco Malfoy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
OC x Spike
Oc x Angel

Freaks and Geeks:
OC x Daniel Desario
OC x Nick Andopolis

The Office:
OC x Jim Halpert

Gilmore Girls:
OC x Logan
OC x Jess
OC x Dean

The Kissing Booth:
OC X Noah Flynn
OC x Lee Flynn

Charmed:
OC x Cole Turner
OC x Leo

Nerve:
Ian x OC
Ty x OC

Originals:

Undercover Cop x Mob Boss’s Daughter

Ex-Girlfriend x Band Member (Vague Plot)

Married Man x Single Female (Have a plot)

Teacher x Student (College age)

Sister x Older Brother's Best Friend

Inmate x Pen Pal

Sugar Daddy x College Student

Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.
Still looking for partners. Really hoping that coming back was a good idea.

Still looking. Others original ideas are welcome too.

Id love to hear your plot for married man x single female

Well, for some reason I can’t PM you. Could you send me a message and I’ll give you the plot :)

Still searching.

Teacher and Student for me.

If you're still looking I would love to do a supernatural rp with you?