(DC Universe) Timeline Convergence? Dark-ish JLA/YJ Ideas

• Thread starter Perfect Neglect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We barely have anything yet, but we're not sure if we'll be able to satisfy everyone's dibs. No characters are being ruled out, but it's probably best not to get your heart set on anything just in case a certain character can't be worked in.
But the interest check said the use of any DC character I thought? Just curious for the reasoning of limitation is all. (Kara was TT and JLA so I'd be sticking with her regardless when OOC pops up)

So I'm just asking generally.

We're not limiting anything.

EDIT:
Oops, hit the wrong thing. We're trying to make sure everyone can play who they want, but it might be difficult to work in every wanted character into a plot. It's just a heads up, and like I said, no one has been ruled out.

Oh I suppose I'm clearly taking it in the wrong context, I'm guessing you're saying don't lean towards just any character being able to join the team-up squad?

EDIT:
Oops, hit the wrong thing. We're trying to make sure everyone can play who they want, but it might be difficult to work in every wanted character into a plot. It's just a heads up, and like I said, no one has been ruled out.
Just in case you missed my edit because I accidentally posted too soon.

I'm saying that it may be difficult to get every character into one setting so that everyone can interact and build up relationships and dynamics. So, depending on the plot, you might not get the play the character you wanted. Which was why @PetticoatLane said to wait for the OOC to place dibs on your characters after you've read through the plot.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Just in case you missed my edit because I accidentally posted too soon.

I'm saying that it may be difficult to get every character into one setting so that everyone can interact and build up relationships and dynamics. So, depending on the plot, you might not get the play the character you wanted. Which was why @PetticoatLane said to wait for the OOC to place dibs on your characters after you've read through the plot.
Gotcha, thanks for the clear up! I can pretty much say regardless of how integral my character will be I'll still want Kara. I'm looking forward to this either way, so many Marvel train people -_-

I really like DC. But, I'm just not all that familiar with the comics. I mean, I'll watch the shows and such, but, even then I've mostly only seen bits and pieces.

Also, I feel I must reiterate that I'm fairly poor at portraying canons, but, I'll do my best. Hope you can all bear with me. Lol

@Lykaon

If there's anything you need to be filled in on, just ask.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
So energic dear people. So energic.
@Lykaon somehow I understand you. I think i will have some problems to be 100% the canon I wanted.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'd be open to joining this!

I'd most likely aim for Dinah Lance or Courtney Whitmore, though lately I've been eager to give Stephanie Brown a try. :)

I'd be open to joining this!

I'd most likely aim for Dinah Lance or Courtney Whitmore, though lately I've been eager to give Stephanie Brown a try. :)
STARGIRL :D lol love her

Oh, this is going again? :D

Robin joins the team!

Barbara Gordon please :) I recently started to like her >.<"

I'm excited to see people interested - but, again, I will ask people to wait for claiming characters until the actual OOC is up. I don't want people to get their hearts absolutely set on someone then have it not work out. We are working on a plot and OOC right now and hope to have it up soon!

Thanks your patience!

Reactions: neptune
So, not trying to bug anyone, but how's the OoC coming?

Being worked on. Just really, really slowly.

Thanks for being patient, guys.

Should have done this earlier, but I got a bit sidetracked. This is going on hold for a little bit, for personal reasons. It will be revived at a later date, but for now, don't keep waiting.

Sorry. I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.