(DC Universe) Timeline Convergence? Dark-ish JLA/YJ Ideas

• Thread starter Perfect Neglect
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I... I don't even know who I want to play. o_o

So great ! I can't wait ! Buuut guys, I might be a little busy, sinve my vacantion is over and I will start the university. Love you all ~
P.S: Can I make some small changes around Ivy ? I mean to make her a little younger and something like that.
I'm going to request that everyone play heroes - at least in the beginning. I will likely open villains once plot and such is established. We'll have to see.

Ok then. Isn't Poison Ivy neutral ? How about Hawkgirl? Or Barbara Gordon.

Question: How 'Dark-ish' exactly will be the tone of the rp? Like 'Arrow' or 'Gotham' Dark? Or just a touch of dark?

Is this dark enough?
0a2851092f09e50608d2fe80baa7bf89.jpg

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
We are working on a plot atm and will hopefully have something posted soon -- again, I'm going to ask people to call characters in the OOC once it's set up - and once they're read over the plot.

It's being worked on. But for now, hold off on committing yourself to a character.

It's being worked on. But for now, hold off on committing yourself to a character.
is there something the plot will insist that would require only a certain spectrum of characters or something?

But, I so wanted to play that fire hydrant in scene three of episode 27 of Justice League Unlimited.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
We barely have anything yet, but we're not sure if we'll be able to satisfy everyone's dibs. No characters are being ruled out, but it's probably best not to get your heart set on anything just in case a certain character can't be worked in.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.