DC Universe...scratch. Multiverse. [Group Rp Edition]

C

ch0sen1

Original poster
This is an interest check for anyone interested in building off of the established DC shared MULTIVERSE set and inspired by Chris Nolan & Zack Snyder in Man of Steel, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantine, Batman vs Superman, Shazam, Suicide Squad, etc. This means you can take and adapt inspiration from the films and shows, but now add your OWN direction to things as I hope to have ppl to build one cohesive, massive story.

PLEASE NOTE that this rp will be revolved around individual charcaters and components then the crossovers and features comes later once stories and plots are solid. My character will be a female character (duh) that will be somewhat important to the verse (NOT Wonder Woman - too cliche for me), and will be brought into the multiverse of gritty to gripping that is DC. So remember whomever you decide to choose (and the character must be approved) make sure they retrofit into the tone of the multiverse.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A DC CHARACTER PLEASE BE SURE TO KNOW THEIR ORIGIN, HISTORY, AND BACKGROUND :]

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE WELCOME, so long as their origins make sense in the canon, DCU.

Anyone intrigued respond here or inbox meh! ^_^

dc75th.jpg

dclogo-png.37066