DC Universe RP? (Ideas Inside)

Which idea would you like to try the most?

• The Batman RP

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The JLA/TT/YJ RP

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The Rebooted Universe RP

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfire would be equally as interesting if you wanted to have some younger heroes ^^

If you guys wanted, Raven could be a mild antagonist initially. Her coming from Azarath to find her mother Angela in Gotham and causing too much attention in Gotham's underbelly thus leading to Falcone's and Maroni's crime fam rising up to tear through the streets to find her? She would incidentally cause trouble and mischief, not knowing the ways of earth yet. Of course this can be a small scene to set up a larger (but probably still street level) villain.

Starfire would be equally as interesting if you wanted to have some younger heroes ^^
@Kota 's Starfire could have a connect with Raven on the premise that they're both young females of different species on Earth trying to fit in, and thus start a small friendship and a very light tease at a Titans protocol down the road. Just a thought.

@Kota's Starfire could have a connect with Raven on the premise that they're both young females of different species on Earth trying to fit in, and thus start a small friendship and a very light tease at a Titans protocol down the road. Just a thought.

And then came Robin...

TEEN TITANS, GO!

Reactions: ch0sen1
Alright then, I'll be Starfire. She has a good idea to go off of, so that works. ^^
And if it's quite alright, I'm going to base her appearance more-so from the Teen Titans version than DC's original design (I was never too fond of it, she verges on creeping me out with those always glowing green eyes).

Batgirl. I don't really want to be confined to a wheelchair at the beginning of play. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.