DC Universe RP? (Ideas Inside)

Which idea would you like to try the most?

• The Batman RP

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The JLA/TT/YJ RP

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The Rebooted Universe RP

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the question is: Are Bruce and Diana involved?
Because dating yourself is a thing :3

It's called masturbation

Unless you write well

in which case, its called awesome

but we'll still snigger in the background and call it masturbation, because' we're immature like that

WonderBat ftw otp gg no re

JLU/DCAU ftw op gl have batman and many other internet acronyms

DAMN IT TIMM/RADOMSKI/DINI, WHY DO WE NOT HAVE MORE DCAU?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ce6ee426b4be1558b68347f342181f11-d4nwz61.jpg

"She's got questions."
And always has them...

I'm totally down.
For awful flirts
And phone sex between question and huntress.....
i3B3HIa.gif

That scene never gets effing old.

Oh! *last minute high five**jumps and high fives*
Afraid I'm short sir...... Bully.

@Razilin, just not around Robin. He's impressionable.

So what's the difference between the JLA story and the rebooted universe?

Both stories are pretty similar and can both be collapsed into one RP.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Nice one.

So, let's discuss opening story arcs. We don't have a lot of MH's on the team (Meta Humans), so I'm thinking guys like Darkseid are out of our league for a while.

Maybe one of Arkham's inmates? Or LexCorp?

Nice one.
So, let's discuss opening story arcs. We don't have a lot of MH's on the team (Meta Humans), so I'm thinking guys like Darkseid are out of our league for a while.
Maybe one of Arkham's inmates? Or LexCorp?

You need something that is challenging enough to tackle multiple street to mid-tier heroes

I say we go the Arkham Aslyum route of things

The inmates take over Arkham

Heroes are required to pacify it

Thoughts?

Cassandra is indeed better.
I was choosing between
Huntress/cass/Ravager.

But thought I'm already doing Ravager in a TT roleplay, I've done cass to many times, might as well comeback with huntress.

Could work, who would you say orchestrated it? The obvious comes to mind, but I want to see what you guys have to say.

I think going the Arkham route is a bit too...expected. Just as well, it's good that we don't have a lot of metahumans, as I believe it'd be better for the roleplay to start out small, focusing attention on one area for now (Gotham, in this case), and then expanding when we get enough traction to justify doing so.

As far as opening plot goes, I think we should explore something I never see Batman fans roleplay: a good old-fashioned gang war. The feud between the Falcone and Maroni families offers a lot of storytelling potential, especially if we decide to kill off key players like Big Sal himself.

Just something to consider.

Yeah, a gang war could be fun! That way we can slowly introduce villains into the mix. Plus, we don't need to officially form the JLA until a little later on, so we could operate under a "Bat Family" kind of idea, where we all work together to stop smaller crimes more efficiently before spreading to a more global scale.

Sure! Oracle or Batgirl?

Yet another group rp has caught my attention constructed by you, Sora.
I may join this... However, I have no idea who I would be. Raven came to mind first since she is my favorite, but she has been claimed. So I may have to think this one over. -strokes chin with squinty eyes-

Sweet! Glad to have you on board! Perhaps you could be somebody like Starfire or Wonder Woman? We don't have many MH's here.

I thought about Starfire. Because honestly, like you, my knowledge mainly involves the Batman and JL/Teen Titan series. So I was thinking Starfire or Harley Quinn (because honestly I freaking love her and I'm ashamed I forgot she existed).

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
A reformed/alternate version of Harley Quinn could be fun to try out, especially if this Harleen has a backstory involving the Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.