DC: Ultimate Universe [Prime 52]

C

ch0sen1

Original poster
This is just an interest check for anyone that might be interested in joining this rp, inspired by some events from the cinematic multiverse of shows and films, but giving you canon control over the characters you choose to play and represent. I've been trying to make this happen for a while, and I feel like there are some of you out there who's wanting to try.

-This is to anyone interested in building off of the established DC shared universe set and inspired by Chris Nolan & Zack Snyder. However we can adapt the cinematic universe in Man of Steel, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantine, Batman vs Superman, etc! It's all UP TO YOU!

-I can do a group, 1x1, or a trio.

PLEASE NOTE that this universe and rp will be revolved around individual charcaters and components then the crossovers and features comes heavy once stories and plots are solid. My character will be one of two female characters listed below, and will be brought into the dark, gritty, and grounded universe that is DC. So remember whomever you decide to choose (and the character must be approved) make sure they retrofit into the tone of the universe. No mary or gary sues,

My character will either be:
~Raven aka Rachel Roth
-OR-
~Kara Kent aka Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl.
-OR-
~Hawkgirl aka Shiera Kendra Sanders

Anybody wanting to claim one of those three above are welcome to also just PM me for details!

IF YOU WANT TO BE A DC CHARACTER PLEASE BE SURE TO KNOW THEIR ORIGIN, HISTORY, AND BACKGROUND :]

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE WELCOME, so long as their origins make sense in the canon, DCU.

Respond if interested, also put who'd you would prefer me to rp as: Raven or Supergirl. I'm fine with either or! :)

Anyone interested please respond :)

justice_league_teaser_by_fmirza95-d78fb7i.jpg