3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
So this just came across my feed

孔克南 Kenan Kong - The New Name For New Super-Man - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

Thoughts?
I know we don't know much or at all really about what the Rebirth event will look like. I'm not much of a DC fan, but this has me genuinely curious

I mean, ain't he a looker? :unicorn:

kenankong.png

• Thank You
Reactions: Cush Almighty
Didn't even hear about this new character. I heard Pre Flashpoint Superman was going to take over after the New 52 version dies. This should be interesting and entertaining I hope. I just read all the currently know comics they are putting out. I saw no comics for Static or Superboy but maybe after rebirth they will release more. I hope they at least fix Starfire in the Teen Titans comic coming out. I preferred RHATO Starfire because the one in the Starfire comic is just terrible. She is too much like the Teen Titans cartoon version. I hope they find a way to blennd the two types or something.

Reactions: Pahndemic
Whats hes gonna fight for? The communist party? President Mao?

We can only hope.

Whats hes gonna fight for? The communist party? President Mao?
Chinese Red Son supes would be baller tbh. Red Son is one of the best Superman comics ever written.

This is one of DC's biggest tools, their multiverse. I am glad they are starting to utilize it in a way that they can change/correct the New-52 mess while putting a fresh spin on thigs. The Total retcon/streamline was a goddamn crime that ruined DC staples such as Harley Quinn and Lobo.

Reactions: Pahndemic
Chinese Red Son supes would be baller tbh. Red Son is one of the best Superman comics ever written.

This is one of DC's biggest tools, their multiverse. I am glad they are starting to utilize it in a way that they can change/correct the New-52 mess while putting a fresh spin on thigs. The Total retcon/streamline was a goddamn crime that ruined DC staples such as Harley Quinn and Lobo.
Oh yeah, Red Son its great, by the way why its that Superman its almost always more intresting in some alternate universe story? The only thing that I like or find intresting about this chinese Super-Man its that they didnt went with some kung-fu, mystic or tech savy kind of powerset to him, hope they handle him well.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Supes is ideologi ontwo legs. He is the Most straight to point charachter you'll ever see. Combined with his powerset; it makes him a tough pill to swallow. In alt versions, the ideal is often changed. I suddenly shifts the tpne entirely!

Status
Not open for further replies.