DC or Marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I can't stand being called a geek or a nerd. It used to be an insult, now it's like rubbing salt in an open wound because it's considered 'in' and 'hip'.

As some mentioned, Dark Horse is a favorite of mine with many of their titles. I await the day they make a much more true-to-source movie.

I also like Wildstorm, America's Best Comics, Dynamite Entertainment, Image and their sister company Top Cow have some nice titles. Anyone remember Black Bull comics? They were a thing done by Wizard comics. They had a few fun titles.

There are more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I like Marvel - but my heart belongs to DC.

Just pretending that most of the New 52 doesn't exist.

Dark Horse, old Vertigo and Oni Press for comics. Oni Press has great, great comics made by varius talented, both new and old.

old Vertigo gave us Sandman and Hellblazer.

Dark Horse is just super solid in general

Image Comics are also good from time to time.

DC for television. (seriously. Fucking Arrow and The Flash is killing it right now. AoS is meh at best.)

Marvel for Movies.

Reactions: Darog
Overall? Marvel, no contest. I mean, come on. Deadpool. I rest my case. (Let's not forget Spiderman and The Avenger's cast.) Was never a huge fan of X-men or Fantastic Four, though. Guardians of the Galaxy, while I never read the comics, caught my eye.

Huge shout-out to Batman and Deathstroke though. Superman can blow me. Let's not get started on Aquaman.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
For me, it's probably going to be DC.

I don't really know why, but I actually do love Marvel and DC both, but if I really did had to pick a favorite, DC will ALWAYS win.

The reason for that is because, as some of you guys said before, the Marvel movies are great (though I don't like the romance parts... yuck)
But DC comics is a classic, because of Batman and Superman.
But also because of Teen Titans, and other various superheroes. And to be completely honest, I know more about DC characters more than I do Marvel, though I know some stuff about Marvel as well.

For the most part, they're both pretty awesome, but picking between them isn't really a indecisive thing for me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.